Embassie Liverpool Backpackers Reviews

1 Falkner Square, Toxteth, Liverpool, England

Great stay at the Hostel. The staff is super friendly. It's a little bit off, so long walk to the city. Included Breakfast is very good for a Hostel.

This is like being at home atmosphere, very welcoming, so much so that there were visitors that stay awhile, end up moving to liverpool and still come over to visit and help the guests. The owner, Kevin, has an inside scoop with the early Beatles, which makes his walking tour so grand with added bits of history. Very helpful explaining different landmarks and historical things that should be seen, a true wealth of information! I will keep this place in my travel log for next time!

• 29th May 2014

This is an awesome hostel. recommend it!!! The staff were very nice, super nice!! The hostel's owner was super nice as well! He is a musician and very enthusiastic about music. He also traveled a lot and collected lots of interesting crafts from all over the world in the hostel. Highly recommend this hostel. The breakfast is 24-hour, which means you can eat and get coffee anytime!! Wifi is great as well. It is also close to several great pubs (famous pubs in Liverpool)

Such a sweet hostel. Very homely with a great breakfast selection you can eat all day... Really layed back with everything you need. Very helpful staff aswell. Highly recommended :)

Great atmosphere, I actually felt I was hosted in a friend's house.. people are nice and very friendly, helped me with eveything I needed. I'd totally recommended to a friend.

• 17th May 2014

The staff is very nice but the hostel is filthy. Also, location is a bit far from city center.

I really enjoyed my stay at the Embassie in Liverpool, Kevin and Zoe were so friendly, the house is beautiful and it's nice to have a bit of a community feeling when travelling alone. Kevin and Zoe know a lot about Liverpool, the buildings and history, it really helped me to get an overview - but I would say the most important thing is the atmosphere, and you don't find that in many hostels, very personal and very friendly.

great staff, friendly atmosphere, I really love the interior decor of the pantry/kitchen area. Rooms and bathroom was clean as that was great, a little off the city but it wasn't too far. Definitely go back if I could!

1 2 Next » last »