Embassie Liverpool Backpackers Reviews

1 Falkner Square, Toxteth, Liverpool, England

All facilities were clean and functioning. Bread, jams and tea-coffee available all day which was great. The owner was lovely and even gave me advice about which bus to catch to get to the airport.

I never wanted to leave this hostel. The owner and the rest of the staff are all fantastic, and the guests when I was there were all interesting and friendly. Secure, clean, comfortable, and in a good location. Easy walking to the centre and Albert Dock.

Kevin's tour on the Thursday was amazing. He took groups and solo travellers out alike, and showed us the highlights of Liverpool. Lovely personal anecdotes and interesting facts, the tour was brilliant and Kevin a great host. I was astounded to find that this tour was free. I felt completely welcome, and allowed to use a range of facilities and social areas to meet the other travellers. If you go to Liverpool, stay at the Embassie and stay on a Thursday night. Cannot fault the place!!

The staff is very friendly and it is always there willing to help you. I stayed at Embassie for few days preparing a in important exam and since my free time was very limited they also offered me portion of the food they have cooked for themselves. Really a lovely experience.

• 21st Jun 2014