Embassie Liverpool Backpackers Reviews

1 Falkner Square, Toxteth, Liverpool, England

I never wanted to leave this hostel. The owner and the rest of the staff are all fantastic, and the guests when I was there were all interesting and friendly. Secure, clean, comfortable, and in a good location. Easy walking to the centre and Albert Dock.

Kevin's tour on the Thursday was amazing. He took groups and solo travellers out alike, and showed us the highlights of Liverpool. Lovely personal anecdotes and interesting facts, the tour was brilliant and Kevin a great host. I was astounded to find that this tour was free. I felt completely welcome, and allowed to use a range of facilities and social areas to meet the other travellers. If you go to Liverpool, stay at the Embassie and stay on a Thursday night. Cannot fault the place!!

The staff is very friendly and it is always there willing to help you. I stayed at Embassie for few days preparing a in important exam and since my free time was very limited they also offered me portion of the food they have cooked for themselves. Really a lovely experience.

• 21st Jun 2014

The staff here were the friendliest I encountered my entire trip! Everyone was welcoming and provided the necessary information to make the most of our trip. The rooms and facilities were clean and as to be expected.

The best I've stayed in yet! Fantastic staff! I would live to come visit again

Great stay at the Hostel. The staff is super friendly. It's a little bit off, so long walk to the city. Included Breakfast is very good for a Hostel.

This is like being at home atmosphere, very welcoming, so much so that there were visitors that stay awhile, end up moving to liverpool and still come over to visit and help the guests. The owner, Kevin, has an inside scoop with the early Beatles, which makes his walking tour so grand with added bits of history. Very helpful explaining different landmarks and historical things that should be seen, a true wealth of information! I will keep this place in my travel log for next time!

• 29th May 2014