Embassy Inn

6.7
Good 90 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 41+
23rd Feb 2017

I LOVE the location and the staff was very accommodating. Thanks

• USA, Female, 31-40
6th Dec 2016
3.4

I did not get to stay at Embassy In because when I arrived, I learned the hostel had unilaterally cancelled my reservation that day before no notice. The receptionist could not care less: 1st she told me the room had never been reserved, then she said there was in fact a reservation but that it had been cancelled the day before. There was no evening management on duty and no other rooms available. Ended up paying 4x as much for another hotel.