8.5
Fabulous 2,716 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 2,716 Total Reviews
Emerald Fields Located at Via Guelfa, 59, , Florence.
Italy
Florence Tuscany 50 129 Via Guelfa, 59
85% 2716
43.7785308 11.2521672
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2016
2.9

This was the absolute worst hostel stay I have had yet. The staff was completely disrespectful, coming in our room yelling and waking us up and overall just being rude and cold. I would NOT stay here again. Plus it was way too expensive for what it was.

• England, Female, 18-24
19th Apr 2016

Such a lovely stay at this hostel. Great location and really lovely staff.

• Finland, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

I was directed to emerald place hostel and it was great. Amazing location, you could see the Duomo from the window. Really nice staff and the hostel itself was quiet. Though if you are a light sleeper, you might find it hard to sleep the hostel located in an busy street and all. Overall a great hostel, definitely would stay again.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

We had a great stay at a Emerald Palace! We were upgraded to a private room for free which over looked the main square next to the hostel! Very clean and good facilities! Free breakfast and anytime coffee/tea facilities! The staff were good too! I found it wasn't a great place to meet other travellers but maybe that's because we were in a private room...

16th Apr 2016

one of the nicest hostels I've been to! the owner and staff are all very nice and accommodating. the hostel is in a good location and close to everything. Florence isn't that big so you can just walk everywhere. the breakfast is simple but it's not self serve so they make it for you which was nice. they were very accommodating when I wanted to stay 3 more extra nights. definitely would come back and recommend :)

7th Apr 2016
8.0

Emerald Fields was a quiet hostel in a great location and facilities. As I was traveling alone, I found the atmosphere, or lack thereof, to be a little disappointing as I as unable to really meet anybody there and there was nowhere to hangout.

6th Apr 2016

This is a review for Emerald Palace - received an email about 2 days before check in saying I had been moved. Great location near the train station (10 min walk), central market (just outside), duomo (5-10 min walk). Clean rooms with plenty of space. Breakfast is white toast only. Had to make 2 reservations - 1 for me, then 1 for myself and a friend. Had to switch rooms 1/2 way through stay but they accommodated us by switching us to a double. Staff restaurant recs could have been better.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Feb 2016

The directions took me straight to Emerald Fields which was nice, but Emerald Fields is closed in the low season so I was directed to Emerald Palace. It would have been nice to know ahead of time, but overall that really wasn't a big deal. The staff was friendly and it was a perfect location for a 1 night stop in Florence.

13th Feb 2016

I had a great stay. The owner was very friendly, made me breakfast, and was there to answer any questions. The people I stayed with at the hostel were really nice, so that only added to the experience.

• USA, Male, 41+
2nd Jan 2016

Great owner explained us in the first mns how to explore the city and moved us to a large room for 5 days with view on cathedral Medici and a few mns from Duomo. Friendly staff on site.