Emerald Fields Reviews

Via Guelfa, 59, Florence, Italy

Really liked this hostel! The only frustrating thing is that the wifi doesn't reach certain rooms. The staff is SO nice and willing to make your stay comfortable. Laundry is overpriced if you need to get any done. The lockers are a plus too. Not to mention, the beds are really comfy! Easy to get to from the train station. (Just make sure you first take a right when walking out and use the McDonalds as a guide. I used the McDs on the left

The hostel, is super nice and in an excellent location! I could stay here everytime I come back to Florence.

It's the first hostel in which they actually protect your luggage from being taken by others!!! Besides it's close to the station, the staff is friendly and efficient, the toilets and room are super clean and spacious, it's everything I needed for my stay and more; it was a great stay!

Great hostel, great location. I would definitely recommend. The staff were very kind and helpful and the breakfast was good.

Everything perfect!! Very clean and nice. Just to say that mi friend dind´t have plenty of hot water in the shower.

I really enjoyed this hostel and the set up of our room for 5 girls was similar to a loft styled room. The room faced the courtyard and had an amazing view. It was close to many things, like the night market, the duomo, etc. The only downside to the location was that since it was facing popular court yard and a cathedral, it was very noisy during the night. You could hear the people in the streets, the street cleaners, and the bell tower ringing. However, it was, in my opinion, all manageable.

This place was amazing! So centrally located, easy to walk to anywhere from it, plus it was right by the night market. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming too! But my favorite part was our room, it was so perfect, with two beds on bottom and three on the loft above. Super cute decorations and very spacious! Would definitely come back!

• 20th Feb 2015

we went to the wrong place first but Danielle was so nice to email me the new address and everything was so great! The rooms are super clean and the bathroom even had a bidet. I was quite surprised. I can't thank the staff enough. Will recommend for anyone going to Florence

staffs are so kind. even if they are not good at English, they try to do their best.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • South Korea

Lumi, Danielle, and Carlos (a current hosteler from Brazil) were all so kind, helpful, and a joy -- especially Lumi who prepared coffee and breakfast each morning. I will certainly consider a return stay.

About 6 blocks from the station, close to Duomo and excellent manager who is very knowledgable about Florence. Kitchen with microwave, oven, toaster, fridge, and kettle.

Location perfect! Very clean hostel, propably partly because they clean thoroughly every day when nobody is in between 11-14, good thing! Only thing i was missing was a stove for cooking...