Emerald Fields Reviews

Via Guelfa, 59, Florence, Italy

Great hostel, great location. I would definitely recommend. The staff were very kind and helpful and the breakfast was good.

Everything perfect!! Very clean and nice. Just to say that mi friend dind´t have plenty of hot water in the shower.

I really enjoyed this hostel and the set up of our room for 5 girls was similar to a loft styled room. The room faced the courtyard and had an amazing view. It was close to many things, like the night market, the duomo, etc. The only downside to the location was that since it was facing popular court yard and a cathedral, it was very noisy during the night. You could hear the people in the streets, the street cleaners, and the bell tower ringing. However, it was, in my opinion, all manageable.

This place was amazing! So centrally located, easy to walk to anywhere from it, plus it was right by the night market. The staff was extremely nice and welcoming too! But my favorite part was our room, it was so perfect, with two beds on bottom and three on the loft above. Super cute decorations and very spacious! Would definitely come back!

• 20th Feb 2015

we went to the wrong place first but Danielle was so nice to email me the new address and everything was so great! The rooms are super clean and the bathroom even had a bidet. I was quite surprised. I can't thank the staff enough. Will recommend for anyone going to Florence

1 2 Next » last »