Emerald Fields Reviews

Via Guelfa, 59, Florence, Italy

One night stay was great. Personal lockers, clean room and great kitchen facilities. Smaller hostel than most but met some great people :)

For the cheap price and proximity to the train station this place definitely has plenty of value for money. Florence is so easy to walk though that being close to the station definitely would not be a priority if I was visiting again. The "common room" is just the kitchen area, the walls are very thin and the showers were out of hot water by about 9:30, so I tended to use them in the afternoon instead. The area is not particularly nice, bur there are large lockers and locks for each room.

I really really liked it,it was awesome. The stuff especially during the day was excellent. Internet is mit strong,but ok. People were great! I slept well there. Breskfast was good! Thanks a lot lot lot!

• 19th Apr 2015
  • Hungary

Awesome hostel with everything you need in a comfortable and clean space! Got upgraded to a private room for no extra charge. The location is honestly the best. Only thing is there is basically no sign outside the door where the hostel is so we walked past it 3 times before a fellow traveller noticed us and helped us out! Very hidden!

I met some awesome people here and had a great time. I did find the staff to be slightly rude and considering almost everyone staying at the hostel was having fun bonding on the back deck, they didn't need to keep quieting us down and telling us we shouldn't be drinking more than a beer or two. It's a hostel full of young people and we were far enough from the rooms. Still, good location and lots of fun people stayed here - Florence is amazing!

A very nice hostel with goo amenities. Particarly like how the cleaning staff makes your bed every day (just a nice touch to come home to!). Absolutely perfect location and central to the city centre and train station.

Really liked this hostel! The only frustrating thing is that the wifi doesn't reach certain rooms. The staff is SO nice and willing to make your stay comfortable. Laundry is overpriced if you need to get any done. The lockers are a plus too. Not to mention, the beds are really comfy! Easy to get to from the train station. (Just make sure you first take a right when walking out and use the McDonalds as a guide. I used the McDs on the left

The hostel, is super nice and in an excellent location! I could stay here everytime I come back to Florence.

It's the first hostel in which they actually protect your luggage from being taken by others!!! Besides it's close to the station, the staff is friendly and efficient, the toilets and room are super clean and spacious, it's everything I needed for my stay and more; it was a great stay!

Great hostel, great location. I would definitely recommend. The staff were very kind and helpful and the breakfast was good.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »