Emerald Palace Reviews

Via del Ariento 2, Florence, Tuscany, Italy

Quiet and nice rooms in the midle of Florence, walking distance to everything.

This was the cutest hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms were gorgeous and the staff were so friendly.

Probably one of the most well placed and well designed hostels I've ever stayed in. The staff were all delightful. Would recommend anytime. Lots of stairs, though. So be warned.

Good location, based center of everything. Market downstairs and nice resturants close by. Very lovely 1double bed 1single bed room. Comfortable and stable hot water from shower. Highly recommended!

I spent in this hostel 4 nights, first in a private room with bathroom and then in a 6 dorms room with bathroom. i really liked the location, the nice people at the reception, the cosy and clean rooms with Wifi included, the free breakfast. I didn't liked the numerous stairs especially when you have a luggage to carry on, the fact that we cannot stay from 11h to 14h in the room and that there is no lockers (!!!)

a really good place to stay for a few days. Staff is welcoming and helpful. lockout isn't much of a big deal. pack earplugs just in case your room is on the side of the leather market :) there is a kitchen that you can use at any time.

• 4th Apr 2014

Very clean, excellent location. However, not sure if they really need to be strict about the luggage drop being free till 1.00 PM.

• 4th Apr 2014
  • India

I was very happy with Emerald Palace -- my stay was wonderful. When I arrived, the guy at the desk was very nice & welcoming. I booked a 6-bed room with a shared bathroom, but when I was shown my room I was given a spacious 3-bed room with its own private bathroom. Everything was very clean & comfortable & I felt safe. My only complaints would be the sometimes spotty internet & sometimes the shower head would only trickle out water. But those are small for an otherwise great stay. Thanks!

• 3rd Apr 2014

The room which my friends and I stayed is really nice. We found a woman whom working Emerald Place is quite nice to us and talked us Turkish :) She was so sincere and nice person. I totally recommend this pleace.

Great place to stay! Everything was clean, the beds were comfortable, it was quiet and a great location!

To the Dome it's just 2 minutes, the room and the bathroom were very clean, the people who run the hostel were very nice. For my girlfriend it was a bit to cold at night, but it was April. Sometimes it was very noisy at night because right next to the hostel there is the central market place, but if you have a deep sleep after a hard sightseeing day and if you have earplugs, then it is no problem. The price was good, 27€ per person for the double bed room with private bathroom. greetings

Our stay at Emerald Palace was great. The rooms are beautiful and very clean (we could pick among 3 rooms when we arrived), the staff is friendly and the location perfect. We couldn't ask for more!

The hostel was beyond our expectations! We stayed in a 3 beds room with private bathroom, that was more like a small apartment. It was really nice, clean and the mid level floor with the double bed made it very comfortable. Everything in the room was new and the decoration was perfect. The breakfast lady was really kind. I would definetely recommend this hostel to everyone who wants to enjoy a short stay in florence.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • Greece

great experience

• 20th Mar 2014

Good place. Near Cappelle Medicee, market, trainstation Firenze SMN. Clean room with bath. Good breakfast and friendly staff.

Hostel was excellent. The staff was extremely helpful and kind. The breakfast lady was amazing. I loved her and she was so kind. Everything was very clean and well put overall it was a very nice stay and met some cool people as well.

Perfect location, nice and helpful staff, very clean and has good facilities. I recommend this place!

• 9th Mar 2014
  • Poland

We had a great stay at Emerald Palace. Because it was low season we got a free upgrade from a 6-bed dorm to an enormous double room with ensuite! Good shower, good wifi, perfect location, great staff.

Excellent stay. Good value for money. Good location. Very clean and has good facilities. Only downside is dark entrance and heaps of steps. I had to ask staff to carry my suitcase for me. The lady who makes the breakfast is very sweet and motherly.

This is not a hostel but a Hotel! What a beautiful place! Perfect location, nice staff but above all spotless clean! I am impressed!Sure I will return when in Florence next time!