Emerald Palace Reviews

Via del Ariento 2, Florence, Italy

It was so charming!! Not great to meet other travelers, but we got lucky and met some fun people while we were there. The breakfast is ok but small. It's very clean and open; you get tons of space! The stairs up to the place are steep though, so if you have trouble with stairs maybe not the best. Overall very happy!

The man at the front desk threw me off my chair and threatened to hit me with it. Worst hostel experience ever. I would never recommend anyone to stay here.

• 10th Oct 2014

Loved my stay here - the hostel is in a great location with everything at walking distance. The room was super clean and Antonio (at the reception) briefed me about the city during check in and helped me booking activities, finding good places to eat, etc. Don't be scared of the steep stairs - this is probably a historical building! I'm definitely going back.

Incredible location with a view towards the Duomo. Antonio made you feel truly at home and was incredibly helpful and gave us further tips for the rest of our holiday in Italy... His night staff however could use an injection of personality. Overall no complaints if looking for a quieter place to stay and would recommend highly.

I loved the location, right outside from the markets and half way between the centre and Santa Maria Novella Station. Showers had hot water and functioning properly and breakfast was tasty. View from bedroom window was amazing but staff (except Lumi who was sweet and caring) seemed sarcastic and unfriendly at all times and could not get my name correctly and I'm sensitive on that. They seemed to see it as a joke but I can honestly say I did not find it funny! If the staff were polite I'd return.

We absolutely loved this hostel. Our favorite one thus far. The breakfast was great and the cleaning lady was extremely kind and helpful. Although the wifi was not the best.

The hostel is fine and in a good location but it is incredibly noisy at night

• 1st Oct 2014

the next time if you don't wont noise do not book a room with 6 people I thing you are to old to stay in the hostel

Thank you so much guyz for having us over. We loved our stay here. Love to Lumi :)

• 30th Sep 2014
  • India

an excellent hostel with great location and spacious rooms , it was very clean and friendly staff although that the women checked me in didn't speak english but it was ok

Probably one of the best rooms I've ever seen at a hostel.- a duplex overlooking the Basilica of San Lorenzo (the 6-bed mixed dorm). Most of the rooms are quite nice and have the same view. The lockout period proved a little inconvenient, however. The staff was helpful and nice but not as accommodating as in other hostels I've stayed at. The place was relatively clean but could be a bit better.

1 2 Next » last »