Emerald Palace Reviews

Via del Ariento 2, Florence, Italy

Everything is great, like breakfast will be served by the nice lady in the kitchen. The thai staff was helpful too when checking in and providing info about that place. There is a "lockdown" period for cleaning between 11am-2pm where you cant stay in your room, but it doesnt bother me. The only small issue i had was that the wifi is a little spotty at my room.

Loved loved loved emerald palace! Our four person private room was gorgeous and spacious with two beds located on an upper lofted floor. It was also decorated in all purple. Would definitely stay again!

• 27th Jun 2014

quiet nice, got everything very good.

Overall great experience only tiny flaws were no lockers, however room had a secure lock so didn't bother me personally & WiFi didn't really work. This wasn't too much of an issue however as bars and restaurants had WiFi just a bit irritating at night or in the morning before you leave.

Breakfast isn't much, but everything else was great.

We loved our stay at this hostel. It is in the ehart of a really cool market and a 5 minute walk from everything you want to see in Florence. The woman who checked us in was sweet and happily answered our questions. There aren't big lockers for your bag, but small ones for valuables. The rooms are beautifully decorated and spacious, and the bathroom wa a dream. The cherry on top is that it is a 5 minute walk from the train station. I would absolutely reccommend this hostel.

Great location...very helpful staff...fabulous room.

Takes time to find the hostel and about 15 mins. on foot from station with luggage. No lift, Simple breakfast. My room for 6 beds (duplex) large, clean, and new decoratoin. Restuarants, food court, supermarket are near the hostel. Nice staff and helpful.

• 17th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

Would highly recommend this hostel! Staying here really was a memorable experience which really added to our overall stay in Florence. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the minute we arrived. The dorm was spacious and very clean. Good atmosphere in the hostel in general and the location is perfect. A short stroll from the centre and right next to the leather market and food market! The breakfast was good with a staff member making fresh coffee and insisting on doing the washing-up!

Stayed just a single night but was worth evey dollar!! Very clean , nice staff , fantastic location . The only draw back would be the noise coming from the streets at such an early time in the mornings. I arrived and they even upgraded me for free!! Definetley recommend this hostel :)

Hardto find when the msrkets are all up. Said to pay in cash but then when got there had to pay by card as cash was too difficult for some reason. Only stayed one night but didnt seem to have too much of a party atmosphete but is a good location for all things to do in florence. I checkec out at 7.20am and there wasno one at reception vso had to leave my keys with a note...

Amazing location which was very clean. The staff were very nice and helpful and I felt comfortable during my whole stay. The only downside is that it can be noisy in the morning due to the street vendors setting up

• 7th Jun 2014
  • Bermuda

Booked 4 bedroom, they overbooked so they put my gf and I in a 6 bedroom (without telling us). Then when questioned about it they offered us 2 euro back. We were really sick and wanted less people though. They ended up charging us 14 euro more and putting us in a 2 bedroom (a discounted two bed price). Kind of left a sour taste in my mouth. In my mind, if you are the ones that screw up, I shouldn't be the one that has to pay for it. Other than that the hostel was great. breakfast is toast.

Nice Bed & Breakfast with a perfect location, only one minute away from the Duomo (City Center). Staff was helpful, breakfast okay (only sweet food) and also the security standards fulfilled the common standards.

Tho its a B

I would definately stay here again, felt a bit like a hotel because of the spacious rooms and good bathroom-facilities.

The location is great- our window looked out onto the basilica- and it is only a few minutes away from the train station. Antonio was extremely friendly and helpful! He was able to answer all our questions and give us recommendations for what to do during our stay. The room itself was very clean and beautifully decorated. The pictures do not do justice to how nice the rooms are. The only negative aspect of this hostel is that you must climb three flights to get there since there's no elevator.

Very friendly staff, good location near the train station, clean rooms and nice breakfast.

This hostel was amazing! The location was perfect, 2 min walk to the Duomo- right in the heart of the city. The hostel was extremely clean, the rooms are cleaned daily, even your bed made. It was comfortable, spacious and overall a cozy environment. The staff was so welcoming and helpful. There is an open market right in front of hostel doors. And it is so easy to get to train station- 5 minutes. I highly recommend this hostel. It made my experience in Florence even better.

• 29th May 2014

Nice clean room! No atmosphere and a bit overpriced for what you get. Breakfast was only toast and coffee.

breakfast is not just a coffee and toast....you have capucino ..butter, jam and chocolate biscuits