Emerald Palace Reviews

Via del Ariento 2, Florence, Italy

This is a nice hostel in a good location, but when I stayed as a solo traveler it wasn't very conducive to meeting people. The guy who checked me in was nice but not able to give many suggestions and the hostel didn't have any activities to participate in. I ended up finding more luck just meeting people on the street. However if you aren't worried about meeting others and just need a clean, quick place to stay, this would be a good choice.

The hostel itself was erythrocyte clean and he staff was ice UT not very normative. The real fast was served to you so it ain't buffet type like other hostels. There as lock out period because they sprayed the room with something they fused to tell me what it was. The location is great. It's an okay hostel but doesn't compare to other hostels I've been at

Really enjoyed our stay! Very close to the duomo & easy to walk everywhere.. Our room had a great view & great wifi

• 11th May 2015

There are at leat four flights of stairs that you have to climb to get to your room. There is a huge market outside so it's impossible for me to find the hostel when I first arrived. There is also a lock out period from 11 to 2 for cleaning, which was quite inconvenient. I was sick one day and wanted to stay in bed to recover but the cleaner came and practically kicked me out of the room. There is also no area to socialise and meet other back packers, which is a little unhelpful.

Rooms are very big, clean, and good quality. Great location and service was good. They can wash your clothes and dry them for free. Would stay again definitely.

The air conditioning was not running and it was incredibly hot during our stay, but leaving the windows open meant we were subjected to an onslaught of mosquitoes through the night. I slept very poorly as a result. Otherwise, the rooms were spacious and the facilities were all very good. The breakfast was simple but the service was appreciated.

Location was great, staff were very friendly. And it was very clean!

Wonderfull place, Many thanks to the Romanian staff!

• Sweden

Breakfast not good, noisy at midnight as near bar

• Taiwan

we are sorry but the first of may it was a night white all the shops open all night and many people drank in night time.....ma son ragazzi.....

Friendly greeting upon arrival, easy to find. Big clean rooms and great location...would recommend!

• 1st May 2015

The owner is a a friendly funny guy, and the other staff are equally as friendly. Very nice hostel.

Rooms are spacious and well maintained (there is a lockout period, which is probably not good for others but I didn't mind since I was already out during those 3 hours). Breakfast is served (cookies and some toast and coffee). More of a quiet hostel.

Very clean but not really any atmosphere or anywhere to hangout. If you want somewhere good and clean to sleep it's incredible.

This was a great hostel I was surprised by how pretty the rooms were and the view they had over the streets around the big dome. I will definitely stay here again when I come back, and I rubbed the pigs nose so I'm definitely coming back!

• 8th Apr 2015

When we stayed there the front door was broken and the latch didn't work with the key. If they got that fixed then everything is great.

Everything is perfect! Couldn't be better. Staff, facilities, room.... Amazing!!! I forgot the staffs' names but they are really nice.

best EVER an amazing price/location rate!!!!!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Argentina

Every room has a wonderful bathroom to share, proper shower, and the breakfast is served, with cappochino! Great time

I only had a short stay here but was very close to the main attractions. a little hard to find at first but once you get a sense of direction it's pretty easy. I was there easter weekend so prices were a little high for what it was but still don't regret it. very comfortable place and the lady that serves breakfast is so nice!

Internet didn't reach our room, could only connect in the common room, a little annoying. The first night we arrived we encountered a staff member who was unpleasant and proceeded to tell us we were wrong that the door bell did work, we had just waited for 20 minutes down stairs and rang the door Bell we finally entered because people were leaving. He checked it and we were right, but still proceeded to be unpleasant, thankful to say that was the only time we encounted him on our 3 nights

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7