Emeralds Place Reviews

Cannaregio 5590/A, Venice, Italy

Served its purpose I guess. No signs to let you know you've arrived, when I did arrive within the check in window I was met with a sign telling me to call them. As a traveller without a travel cell plan, I was frustrated. Finally came to get me, was lead through what looked liked an abandoned building. Everything was clean but had to share two bathrooms with 13 other people (I was the 14th). A roommate was thrown in with us and didn't receive a locker as there are only 10 available. Go elsewhere

Staff is great, friendly people!

I wouldn't recommend. The checkin was schedule for 10 am but the staff came only at 10:30 am so we had to wait outside the place because the staffs don't stay in the hostel. The toilet paper had finished and there was no one to replace it. The hostel conditions in the internet showed the payment could be made by credit card but in the moment of payment the payment had to be done in cash. The lights during the night are always turned off, which makes the old building look creepy in its inside.

check-in in our hotel is at 11:00 am, the staff is not always in the structure because we are not a hotel, you decided how to pay at the check-in, the toilet paper is always available in the bathroom because there are many stocks, the light in the palace is automatic is there are buttons to turn on

Very clean and new looking. Friendliest staff I have encountered so far, good wifi, great location, and nice kitchen. Only downside is that there is no stove or oven for cooking. But there is a microwave and a fridge/freezer.