Emeralds Place Reviews

Cannaregio 5590/A, Venice, Italy

Location is what makes this place, right in the middle of the island. It's a bit rough around the edges and the decor etc is random, but the bed was comfy, I had a huge double wardrobe with padlock, bedding and fresh towels. Plenty of space.

BE CAREFUL !!! +5 euros for sheets +2.50 euros for city tax Very old building The rooms need a heavy refreshment at least if not renovation. during the night, there rats at the bottom of the building. hair in the bathrooms the walls & doors are dirty and lack of fresh paint no night life after midnight in the area VERY VERY bad value for money. The owner is a nice person, that is the only positif point.

• 11th Sep 2015

dear guest, thank you for your review at the time of booking there are written all the extras and tourist tax in Venice , our facility is very clean is cleaned every day with attention , but the bathrooms are shared so other guests should leave it clean as found in respect of other guests ,

PERFECT FOR A 2-4 NIGHT'S STAY: If I didn't have the help of my data to use Google Maps' Location Service, it would have taken me three times as long to find this hostel. It doesn't follow regular regular pattern of street numbers! Nevertheless, once you find it you won't forget where it is. It's in a great location-- minutes walk away from excellent Italian restaurants as well as the Rialto Bridge. Emilio (the host) was very friendly and helpful when it came to any questions I had about Venice.

Is very dark the way to arrive. Doesnt have staff in the place, just one female when check in, after that is alone. The place looks and sounds creepy. Its very expensive and doesnt value it! I was the only guest there when i did check in, no I now why! Horrible place I paid for 2 nights and just stay one. Belive me, really creepy.....

• 24th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

It's not a hostel, some bloke has just put a desk in the front room and bought a couple of beds.

dear guest , in our structure and in our rooms there are single beds and private lockers for each guest , do not understand what you mean more . Greetings

Nice place to stay

Great place for sleeping, but not much else. The manager was super friendly and helpful, but was not always there during the hours he claimed it was open because he managed another hostel at the same time. That being said, he was always accessible by email. As someone traveling alone, I would have really liked a better atmosphere where I could have more easily meet people to hang out with, people mostly did there own thing since there wasn't a breakfast, bar, etc to bring people together.