Emeralds Place Reviews

Cannaregio 5590/A, Venice, Veneto, Italy

perfect place to stay overnight.. 15 minutes walk to the trainstation, 2 minuteswalk to the rialto-bridge and 5 minuteswalk to marcussquare.

• 21st Mar 2014

VERY well camouflaged hostel, I found it by accident. Sort of an eerie atmosphere: not a lot of noise, like a library, until the cleaning crew comes in. Locks/cabinets are free. My room wasn't a room, but a set of beds separated by a partition to the rest of the room/hallway. The staff, the one guy I saw, was quite friendly. I only saw two full bathrooms to service however many people were there.(Not many people.) Not the best place meet people.Different feel than other hostels some may like.

It was ok ..

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Romania

Emerald's Place was good value. Emilio was very helpful. Bedding and kitchen were clean. Bathroom could have been cleaner. I had to wait outside for about 20 minutes when I arrived as there was no one to let me in. I was a bit anxious about that as it's at the end of a dark alley. The location is actually very good though. One surprise was that this was advertised as a women's hostel but when I got there I was told I'd have to share with three men on my second night.

• 29th Oct 2013

Staff were never available when needed, the place was very poorly laid out and mosquito ridden! Was eaten alive all night and subsequently received no sleep. I recommend the hostel fix this problem immediately.

hello I'm sorry but already we spray the mosquito, the more we can do, unfortunately there is the venice lagoon that attracts mosquitoes.