Emeralds Place Reviews

Cannaregio 5590/A, Venice, Italy

I wouldn't recommend. The checkin was schedule for 10 am but the staff came only at 10:30 am so we had to wait outside the place because the staffs don't stay in the hostel. The toilet paper had finished and there was no one to replace it. The hostel conditions in the internet showed the payment could be made by credit card but in the moment of payment the payment had to be done in cash. The lights during the night are always turned off, which makes the old building look creepy in its inside.

check-in in our hotel is at 11:00 am, the staff is not always in the structure because we are not a hotel, you decided how to pay at the check-in, the toilet paper is always available in the bathroom because there are many stocks, the light in the palace is automatic is there are buttons to turn on

Very clean and new looking. Friendliest staff I have encountered so far, good wifi, great location, and nice kitchen. Only downside is that there is no stove or oven for cooking. But there is a microwave and a fridge/freezer.

this hostel iş very difficult to find. if you go there before 10 pm you have to wait in front of the hostel. there iş only 2 bathroom in the hostel. i dont recommend this hostel. and it is very expensive.

as written on the internet, the reception closes at 19:30 is that in the structure there are two bathrooms for 3 bedrooms is great

Our room was the hallway to the only two bathrooms in the hostel, the dividing "wall" is a row of cabinets for your things. Upon arriving I was informed that they had messed up cabinet arrangements so I had to wait for one, without offering any real solution for where I could put my things. After checkout they charge you 2 € a person to store luggage in the kitchen which is accessible to anybody staying there. The private bathrooms are nice but plan on waiting in the morning. Overall it was okay