Emile Hostel Reviews

Montagu Bastion, Line Wall Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar

All good. Would stay again.

前台小伙不错!但在这个小地方你真没得选。

Location of this hostel is great - very close to old market and main street. The rest was so-so. I was alone and I felt unsecure a bit...Staff was ok - nice and helpful l asked for towel and blanket and they gave me without problems. Place and my room was clean - generally :-) It is hostel not hotel! :)

• 20th Sep 2015
  • Poland

This is the best hostel in Gibraltar, simply because this is the only hostel in Gibraltar. The owner and his staff are nice people, but the reality is that they don't run a good business. There is no free lockers for storing valuables. You have to pay for it. They give you a key to open the main door, but I didn't see them locking the doors. There are only basic facilities, enough for a comparatively cheap stay in Gibraltar. It's located right next to Casemate Square. Good location.

RUBISH HOSTEL I AM NOT ADVICE ANY BODY STAY THEY BAD STAFF