Emile Hostel Reviews

Montagu Bastion, Line Wall Road, Gibraltar, Gibraltar

"Best hostel in Gibraltar", just because there is only that one. Don't expect more than a bed for the night, and not even a good one. My bedsheets looked realy dirty, I used my owne sleeponf bag the first time since Asia. When I asked for the kitchen at night, I was lucky to get a knife and a fork, normally the kitchen in privat and not to be used by any guests. The location is good, 15 Minutes walk to the bus station in La Linea and 2 minutes to the main shopping area of Gibraltar.

This hostel was a gem of a find especially for the price as staying anywhere in Gibraltar is expensive normally. After reading awful reviews on trip advisor I can honestly say that most people do not leave a review if its positive. The owner was friendly and accommodating and even though i had arrived two days early was able to fit me in.

• 4th Feb 2015

Hostel location is very good close to casemates square, staff were friendly, room and toilet were clean. Owner is a friendly and tries to accomodate if you have any specific requests. Wifi is slow and works only in dining hall/lobby. There are no locks to the rooms and only lock is to the main door. Overall you can stay here for couple of nights on your trip to Gibraltar as there are no other hostels around.