6.8
Good 224 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 224 Total Reviews
Emile Hostel Located at Montagu Bastion, Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.
Gibraltar
Gibraltar Gibraltar Montagu Bastion, Line Wall Road
68% 224
36.1333333 -5.3500000
    Rooms available

3rd Aug 2016
6.3

Emile Hostel was the only hostel available for my dates. I thought it was quite expensive. Accommodation in Gibraltar is not cheap but for the standard of hostel, quality and facilities, the price was a bit high. My bed was not very comfortable. The location is perfect right in the centre.

31st Jul 2016
6.6

Staff we're great, but the owner was very rude and controlled staff to a demening manner, for facilities, the worst hostel I've stayed in, never again, beds old an very uncomfortable, very run down, the owner looks at his so called guests as walk in money objects,

• USA, Male, 31-40
27th Jul 2016
4.0

Deceptive and disappointing. I reserved a private room. They would not honor my reservation when I got there. They said they could upgrade me for additional money though. So I was in an 8 bunk-bed room and there was sand on the bed. I am convinced the sheets had not been washed. The worker greeted me when I came through the door with 'You're late. You're lucky I'm still awake.' 'Did you get my courtesy email, this afternoon letting you know I'd be late?' I asked? 'No.'

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jul 2016
6.0

Wasn't anything special, service was friendly and hostel was nice. Gibraltar is small so it is pretty much in the middle of it, but confusing to find. Would be better if there was a locker to put your stuff rather leaving it by your bed

• nick_squires6609372
19th Jul 2016

Good value for Gibraltar. Friendly staff, central location very close to bus station.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2016
6.0

An extremely basic hostel located right on the doorstep of Casemates Square and a short walk to Ocean Village. Doors didn't have locks and no lockers in the room so security was a bit of an issue. On Arrival staff member was quite rude and condescending to certain questions I had. Overall it was a short stay and it did the job, I managed to use it as a base to see most of Gibraltar and ultimately had an alright time.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
11th Jul 2016
6.9

The hostel fine. Basic enough really. Needs a few more electric sockets in the rooms but otherwise it's ok. The location is very central.

• USA, Male, 31-40
10th Jul 2016
7.7

Best (only?) hostel in Gibraltar. But then you’d be in Gibraltar, which must be a mistake. Go visit a place with culture.

• Hong Kong, Female, 25-30
6th Jun 2016
7.7

Close to the center, and not far to walk to border. It's properly the only hostel there. Kitchen is private so cooking is not possible. Staff is helpful, and the hostel is generally clean.

22nd May 2016

I went with family members, a couple stayed in a private room, which we used to store our bags whilst we were out. The private was simple, clean and gre at value for money. My son and I stayed in a bunk room, again comfortable, clean but full of snoring blokes, take ear plugs:-) The staff are really friendly and helpful and interested in your travel. Nice cooked breakfast. You stay very close to Case Mates, Main Street and Irish Town. I think we went at the perfect time of year, end of May