Emily Rooms & Apartments Reviews

Obala Kulina Bana 41, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Emily Apartments is a wonderful place to enjoy the beauty of Sarajevo. Is situated nearby Baščaršija, in a strategic position in the center of the city. Another positive note is the really nice and unique panorama of the city that you can see from the flat. The host was polite and helpful, we enjoy talking with him and give us all the assistance for our stay in Sarajevo. Reccomended!

Breakfast included coffe, although not stated. Great hospitality by owner who pointed interesting places to see. Perfect location, can recommend

• 20th Jul 2014
  • Croatia

Really unique place to stay on top of the roofs in Sarajevo. We had both balcony and roof terrace in our room with great views! The owner is really friendly and welcoming :) The cleanness wasn't the best: quite dusty and also many spider webs in corners. Bed was also very uncomfortable although there were many beds to choose from. Anyhow I would stay here again because of the beautiful view and the summer house feeling :)

All in all, the apartments are great - this reminded me rather of a homelike hotel instead of a hostel. The location is probably the best one can get in Sarajevo - it only takes a few minutes to the old town and the city centre. Nevertheless, it is really quiet upstairs. We had a wonderful view from the roof terrace and barbecued with our lovely host, who even prepared fresh breakfast every day. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and we could park our car in a safe and guarded garage. Great!

• 13th Jun 2014

I was traveling with a friend and we were expecting ensuite facilities and air-conditioning. We got a fan and a bath in the middle of the bedroom which offered no privacy. The toilet was shared with other guests. The apartment was also at the top of ten steep flights of stairs.

• 1st Aug 2013

I opted for the room that had its own bathroom and I was very pleased with my room. I also had a mini-kitchen with a stove top, oven, sink, mini-fridge, and kitchen tools to cook if I had wanted too. The room was clean and warm. The water for the shower was hot. The view from my window was spectacular overlooking the old Ottoman part of Sarajevo,. The owner was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to others coming to Sarajevo!

• 26th Dec 2012