Emily Rooms & Apartments Reviews

Obala Kulina Bana 41, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I was traveling with a friend and we were expecting ensuite facilities and air-conditioning. We got a fan and a bath in the middle of the bedroom which offered no privacy. The toilet was shared with other guests. The apartment was also at the top of ten steep flights of stairs.

• 1st Aug 2013

I opted for the room that had its own bathroom and I was very pleased with my room. I also had a mini-kitchen with a stove top, oven, sink, mini-fridge, and kitchen tools to cook if I had wanted too. The room was clean and warm. The water for the shower was hot. The view from my window was spectacular overlooking the old Ottoman part of Sarajevo,. The owner was very nice and helpful. I would definitely stay here again, and recommend this to others coming to Sarajevo!

• 26th Dec 2012