Emma B&B Reviews

via Romana 717, Lucca, Italy

only place I've stayed where the linen was a mix and no matches!! All other places I've stayed have all white linen and towels - easy to see it's clean. A 15 minute walk from the walls but along a busy road and through an industrial area so not pleasant

Lovely woman. She had a huge verbal fight the night I was there with a man. I was on the top floor and heard a lot.

Convenient location just 5 minute walk from the walls of the old city of Lucca. Helpful staff & thanks for the extra special breakfast. All rooms well furnished & comfortable. Unfortunately our stay was brief but maybe we'll find an opportunity to return.

Really nice room (big and unique), lovely staff

• 15th Apr 2015