7.8
Very Good 82 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 82 Total Reviews
Emma B&B Located at via Romana 717, , Lucca.
Emma B&B
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 31-40
9th Aug 2016
5.7

I was disappointed by the carelessness of the host, who gave me a room with a very uncomfortable mattress (she was aware of this and said it was on her to-do list) so I had to ask for blankets to lay on top of the springs. The room was overlooking the front of the house and the road was very noisy. The hostess' 3 year-old child was cute but she screamed like a banshee regularly in the early mornings! Also some of my clothes were ruined in the wash. The WiFi never worked in my room.

We are really sorry when any guest is disappointed, however about the mattress as I said to the guest we want to buy another comfortable mattress but it is a standard mattress, not the most comfortable mattress because other guests suggested to buy another kind of mattress. However, it is inappropriate to talk about carelessness of the host referring to a mattress that it is still a decent mattress. Regarding the laundry, I personally did the clothes laundry and I didnt see any damage but, if it seemed like that, guests should tell the host during the staying so something can be done, insted I talked about the laundry with the guest and nothing about damages has been said. And as well for the wifi the other guests didn t say anything about the wifi not working at the BB, but like the other examples guests have to say the host about any inconvenience. About the Street we cannot do much, we can accommodate the guests that are more sensitive to the road noise in rooms not overlloking the Street but again it is a request to be done during they staying. W e stay at the BB and a lot could be improved if guests say their requests or anything to be repaired and some requests can be satisfied during their staying, without commenting their disappointment.

24th Jun 2016

Great stay ! Not inside the city walls. We rented bikes which was good but still a very nice stay.