7.4

• kdecou
  • Canada, Female, 31-40
10th Sep 2017
4.0

Not welcoming at all, in fact we felt like an inconvience when we arrived. We were asked to switch buildings after 1 nite to accommodate someone else! Would not stay there again.

You were asked to switch the same kind of accommodation that you have reserved , the Room with shared bathroom.

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
19th Jul 2017
4.3

We were not very satisfied. Front door was open with our luggage standing in the hallway when we came back from the city (this was the socalled luggage deposit). The owner left quite often without mentioning where she was going, leaving the door open. Breakfast was minimalistic. Marmelade was available, cornflakes and bread/toaster; that's pretty much it. The rooms/bathroom seemed outdated and not well maintained. But mostly, the mattress had a huge "hole" in the middle, resulting in backaches.

The luggages were stored in the hall during the day and all day I am at the B&B where I stay and if I had to go to the supermarket fir half an hour it is not a fact that should be mentioned to say that I neglect the B&B. The breakfast is not just marmelade and flakes as you mentioned and as I repeat. The mattresses are all new and have been changed and not like described.

• Australia, Female, 41+
15th Jun 2017

This is a lovely place to stay, very quiet, relaxing and inviting after the hustle and bustle of big cities. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially as we were late checking and checking out - we got lost. A map would have been very useful. The room was large and had a lovely feel to it. Breakfast was similar to other places. There is a great pizzeria just across the road which was very convenient after getting in late. Good food and friendly staff there too.

30th May 2017
5.4

The location to our destination was great. However, the host did not provide any introduction or guidance on use of facility.. Basically, here's your room, the bathroom. A bit uncomfortable the whole time as we felt we were intruding. Host was not prepared for our first stay and when we returned a week later, host was not prepared then either. We waited for breakfast the second stay and when the host didn't show by 8:05 we left the key and payment. I do not recommend. Not worth the price.

I feel like I have to reply to the comment. First of all, when you came to the B&B on your first stay I gave all the instructions and welcomed like any other guest, like showing the accommodation, toilet, breakfast, how to use the shared kitchen, the back garden. In fact you had breakfast, you used the kitchen and cooked and relaxed in the back garden and you didn't seem uncomfortable at all! When you came back on your second stay, you took the keys, saying that you would come back in the evening and to have breakfast in the morning, by knowing that breakfast is from 8. In the morning you checked out really early and you said something that is not true because at 8 I came to do the breakfast and you had already checked out, without saying anything that you wanted to check out early or have breakfast before 8. And in fact this is not really a proper behaviour as a guest in a B&B not to tell the hosts about the early check out or anything else, but you acted by yourself and even making comments on how the host welcomes you! But what is really incredible about your comment is that you didn't pay the amount of the night because I digited by mistake the wrong amount for the night in the extranet, and you knew it because the first time you paid the correct amount and you could have imagined it. But of course I hadn't had to chance to discuss with you of all as you took the keys and in the morning checked out early. And even the comment ' not worth the money', not paying the night! Like guests in a B&B you should have respected some basic rules and not commented facts that aren t true. Jessica Emma B&B

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
12th Apr 2017

great place turned up a day early as i had made the booked the wrong date wasn't a problem and let me change night was a comfortable and easy going B&B i hired a bike as it was a out of the main area

×