Emma Hostel Reviews

Na Zderaze 10, Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

The room was nice and we had everything we need. The hotel is very close to the dancing buildings.

Unfortunately, the staff wasn't polite at all and the hostel was way too far from cleanliness. There was a strange smell on the blankets and most of the furnitures were shabby.

• 2nd Jan 2016
  • Turkey

The hostel is near to the Prague Old Town,so you don't need to use the train or the tram as the main attractions are just nearby.I stayed at the all girls dorm - a basic clean bed to crash for the night after walking all day long.There are a few supermarkets nearby to buy food and other necessities.I recommend this hostel if you're on a budget and need to be close to the main attractions.

Great hostel in the center of Prague, located in an old building. Nice staff, equipped kitchen with fridge, showers and toilets were cleaned daily, good wifi signal in the room. I would definitely recommend for someone who prefers quiet place to stay.

Very loud there. Even they have common rome for downstairs some guys speak too much loud in 1st floor!!! Even 3am!!! Few days!!! But also I stayed at this hostel 8bed rome, that rome had just me for a girl. Staff just put me all guy in to rome. 4guys in the rome, and just me. That's weird...... I really worried about it.

This hostel is overall good. The price is great so can't complain. Big kitchen/hang out area is nice but a little dark. Bathroom is best I've seen in the hostels I've been. Some staff welcoming and nice others not so much.

We have stayed in a couple room and it was clean and comfortable, but the kitchen was not so equipped and the atmosphere is not the best if you want to know new people and to party. We recommend this hostel for people who want to stay in a private room without spending lots of money.

Well located hostel. Staff was very nice and helpful. There was a big kitchen and living room. No complain expect for weak wifi signal in some areas.

Was a good stay, however it was a bit devoid of character or atmosphere. The shower got cloggedclogged, only cleanlinesscleanliness negative. Location and price both very good :)

hostel itself is nice but to be allowed into the reception you have to knock on a door which has a double door behind it, and so is hard to hear. We were sat outside for a good 10 minutes in the rain trying to get noticed when we got there which was not a good start.

We stayed downstairs. The air smelled mildewed and stale, no air flow. The quiet hours were never enforced, so I had to ask for quiet outside my room myself every night. Some of the staff were lovely. Kitchen cleanliness wasn't enforced either, but bathrooms were ok. Never had to wait as there were many. Free computer usage, but no print facility. Wouldn't stay again, there are better places cheaper than this all over Prague.

The room and the bed felt nice and clean, which I think is the most important thing for me personally when staying in a hostel. The lockers were very small, and couldn't fit much in them, so I was lucky that I brought a lock with me for my suitcase. The luggage room is literally just your suitcases behind a curtain in the basement with a sign that says "no entry" so that wasn't very secure.