Emma Hostel Reviews

Na Zderaze 10, Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

Great staff, really helpful. :)

I only stayed one night, but this was great value for money. I pass through Prague frequently and this was three times cheaper than what I've paid before, and it was for a six-room dorm, so not too crowded. Good location near the metro, quite clean, free internet, friendly staff. No breakfast as far as I could tell. Overall, it had everything I needed so no complaints.

It was quite nice to stay in this hostel. Good location, well heated rooms, clean bathrooms and Very friendly and helpful staff. Airport Pick-Up Service of Roman is Highly Recommended! It is cheaper than taking a taxi and you get a great chat from Roman who knows best pubs and restaurants in the town :) Besides, he is very flexible with his schedule based on your arrival time.

Nice place, nice people. Very close to bars and absenthi places.

Could have been a cleaner place. I liked that the door had a lock on it that everyone had to lock. Plugs weren't everywhere (4 for 8 people) but my room wasn't booked fully so it worked out. STAFF WAS HORRIBLE and very unhelpful. We asked for directions to the airport at 4 am since we had an early flight and the guy pointed out the door and said 'back there you to take the bus..." no description at all he was very useless . Good location however, bathrooms could be updated a bit too.

Really good location! All the tourist spots within walking distance.

Except for the lack of useable pans (all of them scratched), everything was fine and our stay was quite pleasant. There were 8 of us and none of us had any real complaints and had a good time. We were staying in one 4 beds room and two double bed rooms, we'd definitely go again. The location is excellent and there's a good pub just front of the door.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Emma is near to dancing building and to the river. There are few restaurants nearby. Downtown is bit far. Huge kitchen and dining area. Bathroom doors needs to be renovated. I would like to stay here again.

It was a small hostel, but I felt comfortable and home. It was very very good for the price! I felt unsafe when the curtain in my room was broken, and all the people who walk by could see inside the room. The stuff were very helpful and they fixed it for me right away. I really enjoyed staying there!

Though a bit of a walk from the city centre, still a good place to stay with heating and wifi. Staff are nice people, not necessarily friendly all the time.

The staff was nice and correct, there was no problem with anything. We got a room on 2nd floor of a flat next to the reception. We was glad about the 3 toilets and 3 bathrooms, because we could get ready soon in the morning. This place deserves maximally its price. And there is 3 nice pub near to the hostel. You should go next to the Aida Club and drink a Fénix as soon as possible.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Hungary

It is not so close old town maybe you can go about 20 minutes by walk

Great place to saty for the price. Shared an 8 bed dorm for a night. Cheap, clean, and comfy.

While this was the best price hostel we could find in Prague, we were very disappointed with the experience. Firstly the good stuff: the rooms secure and the dorms were clean and comfortable; also the location is in walking distance of the main attractions. The negatives: The place smelt really dreadful: mouldy and thick with MSG. Especially in the dark, barely ventilated kitchen/living room the atmosphere was horrible. Also the bathrooms needed plenty of TLC (no locks etc).

This hostel is in a good location, not quite in the tourist zone but walking distance, and does what it says on the tin. The staff were nice. However, the walls are paper thing - my friend and I got a private room, but honestly you may as well get a shared dorm because you get woken up all the time anyway.

Quite dirty rooms and it requests a 20 euros deposit for having additional lockers.. But there are good places to eat nearby and it is not far from the main visitation points in Prague.

• 15th Sep 2014

Room and bathrooms were clean. Good large common area. Staff were helpful but weren't very friendly. In a quiet area, approx 10 min walk from the main squares but very close to the river which is nice.

Stayed here for 4 nights in a private room with 3 friends. Kind of underwhelmed by the hostel compared to others we stayed in. Very dark and dingy in the rooms and kitchen area, no atmosphere whatsoever, Showers were pitch black and you had to hold the shower head up as the fixture was broken, not as clean as I would have liked. No major faults and i definitely wouldnt say don't go here but very underwhelming especially for the price, if your interrailing I think this place is pretty bland

Excelent value for money, average facilities (not much showers or toilets for all), but is a very good gostel. recommend to everybody.

It was a nice place. Wifi was good worked all the time and in the rooms. The kitchen was spacious and allowed a good communal atmosphere. It was a but if a walk to the centre but there were plenty of pubs and bars nearby. Would stay there again