Emma Hostel Reviews

Na Zderaze 10, Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

reception didn't have enough money for change, which is very annying. the hallway stinks, and the kitchen was dirty. But its location is great, you can walk from the subway station or the shopping mall. The building and equipments were old in general, but not bad for its cheap price. Good for backpackers.

Beds were making to much noise.They should be replaced with the new ones.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Turkey

Great staff, really helpful. :)

I only stayed one night, but this was great value for money. I pass through Prague frequently and this was three times cheaper than what I've paid before, and it was for a six-room dorm, so not too crowded. Good location near the metro, quite clean, free internet, friendly staff. No breakfast as far as I could tell. Overall, it had everything I needed so no complaints.

It was quite nice to stay in this hostel. Good location, well heated rooms, clean bathrooms and Very friendly and helpful staff. Airport Pick-Up Service of Roman is Highly Recommended! It is cheaper than taking a taxi and you get a great chat from Roman who knows best pubs and restaurants in the town :) Besides, he is very flexible with his schedule based on your arrival time.

Nice place, nice people. Very close to bars and absenthi places.

Could have been a cleaner place. I liked that the door had a lock on it that everyone had to lock. Plugs weren't everywhere (4 for 8 people) but my room wasn't booked fully so it worked out. STAFF WAS HORRIBLE and very unhelpful. We asked for directions to the airport at 4 am since we had an early flight and the guy pointed out the door and said 'back there you to take the bus..." no description at all he was very useless . Good location however, bathrooms could be updated a bit too.

Really good location! All the tourist spots within walking distance.

Except for the lack of useable pans (all of them scratched), everything was fine and our stay was quite pleasant. There were 8 of us and none of us had any real complaints and had a good time. We were staying in one 4 beds room and two double bed rooms, we'd definitely go again. The location is excellent and there's a good pub just front of the door.

• 22nd Nov 2014