Emma Hostel Reviews

Na Zderaze 10, Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was ok. But the staff was rude not helpful, did not reply to any question we asked. Location was good. Just 5 minutes to walk to the Charles bridge

Our only true issue was coming home in the middle of the night and having to bang on the front door for a while before anyone opened up. They don't give you a key to the front because there's a "24 hour front desk" but the front desker- was clearly sleeping. Otherwise though it was a grand old time.

10 min walk to the center. Big room with lockers (€10 key deposit.) good wifi. The kitchen was a little bit smelly. No one controls the entry of guests. There are 2 PCs but without internet. No printer. You can't lock the bathroom or the showers while you're taking a shower.

We stayed in the house next to the hostel which also belongs to Emma hostel. It's a big appartment and you can lock your room door. Everything was clean enough and the hostel is close to the city center. Only the beds were a bit loud which was annoying when you wanted to get up in the morning without weaking everybody else, but maybe it was only in our room. I would stay there again if i come back to Prague!

Generally, it was ok. However, there were few disadvantages ie. 1) too few sockets in rooms. In common room was not much better. 2) some walls and ceilings need renovation (but I can't say that it was dirty) Hotel is not far from the old city center, but yuo can easily reach it by metro or on foot

The place is in the center, rooms are okay. Clean enough. Wehad two bathrooms in our floor right next to each other. They were only seperated by a curtain, so it's kinda weird to shower if there's an opposite gender person in the other one.

Good location just not very clean

The cheapest hostel I've stayed at while in Europe. It wasn't the best place I've stayed at, I've paid double for worse places. Value for money! I stayed in a private room the first few nights which is in a separate building up stairs and you have three doors to unlock - great security. Very quiet in the building, no one around. Facilities are good and staff are friendly and helpful. I then stayed in a dorm and the beds where great. Not a party hostel though and not much atmosphere.

I stayed here with three friends for two nights in the 4 person private. The apartment itself was quite nice, it was clean and had what was needed. The hostel is close enough to the min town you can walk but it is about a 15 min walk to get to the main parts of the city, but that was not a problem for us so it was fine. However the staff was not very helpful. They did not seem educated on the city and we had some that were actually quite rude. Overall a decent hostel though.

We spent three nights in Emma Hostel with my boyfriend. Our private double bed room was in a separate building from the reception-building. We shared a big bathroom and a well equipped kitchen with 4 other rooms, it was very comfortable. The room was clean and nice. The location is perfect, but only residents are allowed to park on the street, so you have to pay for a garage. The hostel organizes it for you.

it is just good because it's cheap. staff was so cold. there was no friendly atmosphere. no social places and small rooms. location was good. you can walk trough the river or you can take the tram near the dancing building.

The location is the best thing of that hostel, also the price, of course. You pay nearly nothing, so that's what you get for it. The hostel is not the best, but it has everything you need to stay there few days and sleep. They offer you hairdryers (good for girls), and the sheets don't seem to be very clean, the toilets could be better but it's okay. It's as warm as needed, even the hot water in the showers it's not working sometimes.. Don't forget to bring flip-flops! ;)

I really enjoyed my days there! The price is okay, and the facilities and everything it's so good! The free breakfast is a very good point, the room was very clean, and even it was of 18 people it was so good. The beds have lights, plugs, and courtains. The kitchen is quite small, but it has everything (sofas, tv..) The location is also good, you have the metro station (black line) and bus in front of the hostel, and there are lots of connections of night buses to get there afterparty!

1 2 Next » last »