Emma Hostel Reviews

Na Zderaze 10, Prague, Prague, Czech Republic

I only stayed one night, but this was great value for money. I pass through Prague frequently and this was three times cheaper than what I've paid before, and it was for a six-room dorm, so not too crowded. Good location near the metro, quite clean, free internet, friendly staff. No breakfast as far as I could tell. Overall, it had everything I needed so no complaints.

It was quite nice to stay in this hostel. Good location, well heated rooms, clean bathrooms and Very friendly and helpful staff. Airport Pick-Up Service of Roman is Highly Recommended! It is cheaper than taking a taxi and you get a great chat from Roman who knows best pubs and restaurants in the town :) Besides, he is very flexible with his schedule based on your arrival time.

Nice place, nice people. Very close to bars and absenthi places.

Could have been a cleaner place. I liked that the door had a lock on it that everyone had to lock. Plugs weren't everywhere (4 for 8 people) but my room wasn't booked fully so it worked out. STAFF WAS HORRIBLE and very unhelpful. We asked for directions to the airport at 4 am since we had an early flight and the guy pointed out the door and said 'back there you to take the bus..." no description at all he was very useless . Good location however, bathrooms could be updated a bit too.

Really good location! All the tourist spots within walking distance.

Except for the lack of useable pans (all of them scratched), everything was fine and our stay was quite pleasant. There were 8 of us and none of us had any real complaints and had a good time. We were staying in one 4 beds room and two double bed rooms, we'd definitely go again. The location is excellent and there's a good pub just front of the door.

• 22nd Nov 2014
  • Hungary

Emma is near to dancing building and to the river. There are few restaurants nearby. Downtown is bit far. Huge kitchen and dining area. Bathroom doors needs to be renovated. I would like to stay here again.

It was a small hostel, but I felt comfortable and home. It was very very good for the price! I felt unsafe when the curtain in my room was broken, and all the people who walk by could see inside the room. The stuff were very helpful and they fixed it for me right away. I really enjoyed staying there!

Though a bit of a walk from the city centre, still a good place to stay with heating and wifi. Staff are nice people, not necessarily friendly all the time.

The staff was nice and correct, there was no problem with anything. We got a room on 2nd floor of a flat next to the reception. We was glad about the 3 toilets and 3 bathrooms, because we could get ready soon in the morning. This place deserves maximally its price. And there is 3 nice pub near to the hostel. You should go next to the Aida Club and drink a Fénix as soon as possible.

• 23rd Oct 2014