Our hostel is a peaceful, family-like place for people who want to work, read or simply spend their time in a narrow circle. In particular we invite activists from informal groups or collectives, workers and volunteers of non-governmental organizations. The elderly and people who organize festivals will find special offers tailor-made for them.
Emma Hostel is a new inititive in Warsaw. It is located in a four-storey tenement house of historical value, in 25 Wilcza street, within a walking distance from 'Centrum' tube station (10-minute walk) and Central Railway Station (15-minute walk). Close to all major transportation routes, with easy acces to any part of Warsaw.
Our offer includes:
- Free bike rental (in spring, summer, autumn - at this moment we have two bikes!)
- 24h reception. Arrive at any time!
- Individual lockers in the room
- Free luggage storage after checkout
- Free tea and coffe
- Great entertainment program. All the best from polish museums, galleries, cinemas, theaters, clubs
- Tourist info. A lot of hints for active tours!
- Wi-fi internet
- Common room
- Small collection of books, guides (buy, borrow, exchange or sell)
- Well equipped kitchen
- Small lamp next every bed
- Free computer
- Fresh bed linen
- Power socket next to every bed (charge yout laptop, mobile etc..)
- New, clean bathrooms
- Free towels
- Hot water for 24 hours
- Ecological loundry
- Baby changing table