Emma Hostel Reviews

Wilcza 25, Warsaw, Poland

At first sight it was too hippie but everybody was nice and he whole idea and philosphy of organising the hostel is very simpathic. I will recomend it to my friends.

• 23rd Feb 2014
  • Hungary

Staff really kind, clean towels for free and they accommodated us in a 5-people room just for ourselves (we were 3 people) instead of the cheaper 10-people room we booked, for the same price, of course. The breakfast was basic, but we thought there was no breakfast, so nice surprise. Both the room and common areas were quite clean, and the hostel is 15 minutes walking-distance from "Warszawa Centralna" and 10 from "Centrum" underground stop. The bad point were the slim uncomfortable mattresses.

UNFORTUNATELY I was in Emma Hostel first off all I could check in at 3 pm,it supposed to be 2 pm second they didn't accept credit card,in today's world this hostel still don't accept credit card...strange, and my crucial experience in Emma Hostel BEDBUGS,I saw several bedbugs in my room at least they changed my room even so it made me irritated by the way they give me towel but it's just for hands my advice for hostel lookers is "Emma Hostel is regret"

The staff was extremely unhelpful, didn't make us feel comfortable at all. They weren't even polite! And the hostel's atmosphere is just really strange, I would definitely NOT recommend this hostel. The kitchen was ok but it had a really strong smell of some spice and that was just weird. Beds are really small and the towels were not even big enough for a baby! I'm still really mad about the staff, they didn't know how to give us any information about the city and they were really unpleasant!

I spent one night in the female dorm, it's pretty new and clean. good facilities, but somehow the wifi on the second floor doesn't work. Other facilities are good. provide free tea and coffee, it's useful in cold weather.