Emre's Stone House Reviews

Fatih Sokak No.7, Goreme, Turkey

Close to the bus station with dorms practically in the basement. All and all it's a clean and inexpensive place to stay.

Such a nice hostel and the family that runs it is lovely. They helped me a lot with a problem I had with a credit card. They prepare good home made food and having it on a cool summer night at the terrace is just perfect :)

the scenary at the rooftop is so beatiful and room is clean! there are 3 toilet in dorm room. Special tour they offer is kinda great, too. If you book 2 kind of tour in this hostel then you can be provided free dinner or free pickup to airport.

Amazing hostel, really felt like I was stayig a hotel! Beautiful family who run the hostel who are always willing to help out :)

The family who run the hostel are extremely helpful and friendly, and are also fantastic cooks. Good location for both the town and the open air museum. They recommend the "special tour" (110TL) which is run by a local family, and is great value for the experience- we avoided all crowds and got a great local perspective. As we visited slightly before season there weren't many others there, and so not much of an atmosphere, but the communal area would likely lend itself to one given more people.

Everything was ok

Next time if I go to Cappadocia, I will absolutely rent from this hostel.

It was a great stay especially for the amount paid. I stayed in the dorm. Free towel and free apple tea whenever u want too! Very clean and just one streer away from the bus stand (200m walk). Laundry is done for u for some money..comes folded too! :-) I have been recommending the place to other backpackers while I was still in Turkey

Everything is Excellent