Emre's Stone House Reviews

Fatih Sokak No.7, Goreme, Turkey

I wish there were more power points in the dooms. I also wanted more social area and kitchen

The place is right in the centre of the small town,it was very cheap and had a bathroom so good value for money. The only issue is tthe atmosphere was pretty poor. There is one room for checking in,eating and socialising and so not really a place for backpackers to meet other backpacker and chill when you are not doing things outside. There's also no kitchen and the security seemed loose. All in all ok for a night or two

Very quiet place with good terrace views of the city.

A good hostel, nothıng specıal but a very good value for the money we pay. The staff was perfect: very polıte, helpful and frıendly!

Stayed one night so didn't really get a feel of the place. The reason why I put poor atmosphere is that it was kind of barren for a hostel, boring type. This could possibly be due to the fact that it is a pretty new hostel. No one was really staying there, it was nice for the one night stay we had. Definitely would recommend it as it is in a perfect location and is clean and comfortable. Needs more of that traveler stop flair that is common in hostels- for more inviting feeling. Overall good :)

Great little hostel, run by a family. Very nice and friendly, the lady saw that it was birthday during my stay and offered me cake, wich wasnt expected but so appreciated :)

Our stay here was awful. The first night I had a cockroach on me in the middle of the night! Which we later kept seeing others dead on the floor. Then there was a mouse or rat in the ceiling that kept running around. It was awful and I felt very unclean the whole time. I do not recommend staying here.

Thank you for your comment. The room has been closed now to check everywhere, broke the ceiling and putting medicine for the cockroach and mouse. Hope to solve the problem soon and welcome new customer with no problem.

Very nice staff. Good location. They help you arranging any tour. They take you to the rose valley for free if you book two other tours

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts