Emre's Stone House Reviews

Fatih Sokak No.7, Goreme, Turkey

Perfect! We arrived super early on overnight bus. They let us shower, cooked us breaky

We stayed for 5 days in Emre´s house. Very nice place, good staff, and close for everything (Goreme is very small anyway). They have a good price for the quality of the hostel. Worthy to go !!!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Super clean, cheap, friendly yet not invasive staff, central location, free tea and internet/computer, tours at good price, comfortable bed, good view from common area. Only downside is that there is no locker or wifi in dorm room. Still, this place might be my favorite place that I've stayed in the past 3 months.Would definitely stay again! Thank you again for letting me use your computer for so long. XD

Family who runs it is very kind and helpful! Beds were comfortable and everything was clean. Perfect location as well, as it is located right behind the bus station so you can easily walk with your bags

Staff are friendly. Place is really clean and spacey. Awesome roof top terrace and great food menu even though I did not eat there. Free tea all day and good wifi! Would stay here again :)

가족들이 운영하는 호스텔로 스태프들이 가족같은 분위기로 대해주었다. 버스터미널 바로 앞에 위치해있고 호스텔에서 투어를 예약하면 싼 값에 벌룬투어와 그린투어, 로즈밸리투어 등을 이용할 수 있다. 호스텔 식구들 덕분에 아주 만족스러운 여행이 되었다.

Amazing location (50m from bus station and downtown Goreme). The rooms are cleans and the staff is amazing. very servicable. They also offer an activity with hot air balloon and their price is the cheapest in town at 100 euros/person in comparison to 140 or 160euros. I would definately recommand it.

great service of the managment. thank you for everything . great hostel.

Very clean! Also very organaZid. We boocked our tours word the hotel And they where wonderful Very near bus station

Really cute and clean nice hostel in Goreme. Great location, in the center of the Goreme and only takes 3 mins walk to the bus station. Supermarket is just next to the hostel and there are plenty of restaurants near it as well. The staff were really friendly and nice, speaking good English. The hostel also offers many valuable tours. Dorm room was really big and clean and with three bath room, which were big and clean also. Atmosphere was excellent, lots of young people and backpackers.

Close to the bus station with dorms practically in the basement. All and all it's a clean and inexpensive place to stay.

You must do the special tour it's brilliant.. Also try the manti it's yummie

Such a nice hostel and the family that runs it is lovely. They helped me a lot with a problem I had with a credit card. They prepare good home made food and having it on a cool summer night at the terrace is just perfect :)

the scenary at the rooftop is so beatiful and room is clean! there are 3 toilet in dorm room. Special tour they offer is kinda great, too. If you book 2 kind of tour in this hostel then you can be provided free dinner or free pickup to airport.

Amazing hostel, really felt like I was stayig a hotel! Beautiful family who run the hostel who are always willing to help out :)

View all Goreme Bed and Breakfasts