Emus Beach Resort Reviews

92 Pattison Street, Emu Park, Rockhampton, Australia

The hostel was very nice. Rooms reasonably clean and the price was ok. I was very unhappy with the hostel as I booked two rooms for a total of 6 people. In the end only 5 came. We made the hostel worker clear of this. When we came to pay they made me pay the full amount even for the extra person who didn't come. I thought I would lose out on the deposit and that was it. Poor service and a unsatisfied customer.

Please not this hostel IS NOT in Rockhampton! About 40-45 minute drive off the A1 Bruce Highway so not good if you're breaking up a long journey! However the hostel and staff are very nice. Heated pool weren't heated however. Nice apartment dorms with private en-suite and balconies. Not much going on in the town though. The kitchen wasn't very nice or clean and the main disappointment here.

It's a great hostel with very nice staff members. I booked a 9 bed dorm room and ended up staying in a 4 bed room with an ensuite bathroom. The beds are amazing (no bunk beds in the 4 bed room). The place is clean and the people are friendly.

Thanks for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Emus Beach Resort. We do try and upgrade everyone, where we can. We don't have any bunk beds in the whole resort, as we like to keep it comfortable. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Australia.