7.5
Very Good 912 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 912 Total Reviews
Encore Express Hotel/Hostel Located at 1353 Bush Street, San Francisco CA, San Francisco.
USA
San Francisco California 94109 1353 Bush Street, San Francisco CA
75% 912
37.7888151 -122.4196002
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 25-30
24th Jul 2016

Very clean and newly renovated facilities. Bed is very comfortable, and the shower facilities are really good. My only critiques are there isn't a common room.

22nd Jul 2016
7.4

Cheap and cheerful, staff are friendly, WiFi is spotty at best, but decent value for comfortable rooms and beds.

• Iraq, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
7.4

Good location in downtown, nice staff, but there is a night club below this hostel. My first room(room #100) that I changed later was very noisy and even the walls were shaking because it was right above the club. I really don't understand how they imagine anyone can sleep in such a room!!! Any way in the other room I saw a mouse under the bed (maybe got inside from the window)I didn't care about it.....there are lockers but you have to bring your own lock or rent one from them.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
5.4

Clean room and bathroom, no common area, pretty much a hotel, but I knew that when booking. Biggest let down, was the restrictive wifi. They have blocked certain access to internet services that I usually use, very annoying, had to source Internet elsewhere.

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016

Great hostel, cool people, perfect spot

• South Korea, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2016
5.1

There was unexpected situation related to beds we booked and manager poorly responsed about the issue. Very disappointed.....

• Germany, Male, 18-24
29th Jun 2016
6.6

technically a cool hostel, but it rather feels like a hotel, without the luxury... no lobby, no place to eat, drink or meet people. which is 99% of a hostel for me. apart from that, decent place to stay. just put a lobby or a cozy room somewhere

• Australia, All Male Group, 18-24
22nd Jun 2016
7.7

Really great location, not really any common areas to mingle but if you're looking for a place I would recommend it. Make sure to check out Polk street if you come

22nd Jun 2016
2.0

Oh My... Where to start? Most of the hotels were booked in the San Francisco... So, I reserved two nights at this hostel and paid the deposit on my card, Everything was fine until I tried to check in... After working 14 hours at Stanford getting ready for the President ... I arrived at this hostel late and tried to check-in and could not because they do not accept cash...My luggage was delayed and I only had cash and a passport. They declined my stay, Then I left with nowhere to go! Angry!

• Scotland, Couple, 25-30
16th Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel/hotel is in a good safe and clean location. I wouldn't really say it's a hostel as it doesn't have any cooking facility's only one microwave however the rooms have fridges and they offer free tea and coffee. There are a few washing machines you can do laundry in. The rooms are clean as well as the bathrooms. The manager is very kind man and very facilitating. I would stay again.