Encore Express Hotel/Hostel Reviews

1353 Bush Street, San Francisco CA, San Francisco, USA

Only hostel I've seen that is continuously cleaning to make it feel more like a hotel the hostel!!! Great service and people. Def coming back when in SF! Loved my stay Oscar

• 1st Feb 2015

The hostel is on a good location. building and rooms are old but kept sufficiently clean. manager is very helpful.

Honestly this place is the best Hostel experience I've ever had. It's really close to all the major locations in San Francisco and the staff keeps it really well maintained. Free use of computers to find your way around SF, need I say more?

You have to stay here. It's Victorian living makes you feel like you're home.

I think that your hostel's bedclothes is so dirty.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Realy a good simple place not too expansive.

• 21st Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the encore Hotel/hostel. It is very clean and it seems as if the staff takes great care of the entire Hotel. Additionally, the locationis great! I would definitely stay there again!

Excellent