Encore Express Hotel/Hostel Reviews

1353 Bush Street, San Francisco CA, San Francisco, USA

Very nice place, cheapest ever!

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Great stay overall! There were two showers on the second floor where my room was. During the more busy hours of 9am onwards it can be difficult to get your turn with the shower, so I would recommend getting up early if possible to have the bathroom all to yourself. The card given to me by the hotel stopped working on two occasions, so I got it reflashed by the staff.

Really nice to have a fridge in the room; would be great if possible to add a small kitchen facility!

• 7th Feb 2015

Only hostel I've seen that is continuously cleaning to make it feel more like a hotel the hostel!!! Great service and people. Def coming back when in SF! Loved my stay Oscar

• 1st Feb 2015

The hostel is on a good location. building and rooms are old but kept sufficiently clean. manager is very helpful.

Honestly this place is the best Hostel experience I've ever had. It's really close to all the major locations in San Francisco and the staff keeps it really well maintained. Free use of computers to find your way around SF, need I say more?

You have to stay here. It's Victorian living makes you feel like you're home.

I think that your hostel's bedclothes is so dirty.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Si lo que quieren es socializar será un poco difícil entonces porque no hay áreas comunes. Hay un lugar donde se juntan bandas a practicar por lo que hay ruido durante la noche como hasta las 12 de la madrugada (ya no escuché más porque me venció el sueño). Es un buen hotel, hubo un problema con mi reserva y me dieron un cuarto privado para mi (buena manera de arreglar el problema)

• 26th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Realy a good simple place not too expansive.

• 21st Dec 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the encore Hotel/hostel. It is very clean and it seems as if the staff takes great care of the entire Hotel. Additionally, the locationis great! I would definitely stay there again!

Super proche de la ligne de Cable Car et du centre ville, par contre les chambres sentent un peu étrange

• 20th Dec 2014

Excellent

It is not too bad. I thought it will be terreble. It was ok. But it is not cheap.

Very, very centric hotel, and very clean. Stay away if you want to socialise (there's no kitchen or social spaces here, tho you have fridge in your room). What got me is that is very quiet despite being in the city centre. I will recommend 100%!!

• 9th Nov 2014
  • Spain

Plans changed, and cancelled stay without any issues, so good customer service.

• 28th Oct 2014

Overall very clean. I love how there's a sink in the room along with clean towels and blankets.

The staff was okay, they didn't talk very much or were real talkative, but they were okay.

the hostel was nice in a good location. good value for money. The hostel had thin walls and the windows all face the same direction so it's easy to hear what's going on in other rooms.

• 16th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Great place for the value. However it does not have the hostel feel as there is no common area to meet other people easily. Rooms are cramped, but at least the staff cleans it everyday.

View all San Francisco Hostels