Encore Express Hotel/Hostel Reviews

1353 Bush Street, San Francisco CA, San Francisco, USA

This hostel is great. Friendly staff. The cleaning service is super.

• 6th Feb 2016

員工非常的親切,對待人非常的好,住的很安心,旅館洗衣設備還比外面便宜一美元

Leider kein Aufenthaltsraum

• 17th Jan 2016

This is by far the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The area is not safe at night. The front door was shattered in the morning. My room smelled awful. Nobody works there at normal hours so there is no way of letting them know your concerns. I had a terrible roommate that made me extremely uncomfortable, and nothing was done. I have emailed and left a note when I checked and still have not received any kind of communications. I would NEVER recommend this hostel. It gave me the creeps.

• 31st Dec 2015

This hostle had good location and decent facilities but they didn't seem to have any heat and we frozen before requesting more blankets, also the fridge in the room didn't work and all are food spoiled. Staff seemed to be a bit aloof, but otherwise not bad. We had some troubles with people partying all night long and even after we asked the front desk to tell them to shut it down it didn't last long before the party returned.

Nice place. Rather convenient. Room is very cramped.

there was one staff member who was absolutely lovely and so friendly. location is great but this is not a hostel. its a hotel with four bed dorms: no breakfast, common area nor kitchen. good place for people who dont want to meet anyone and just do your own thing.

I had stayed here at Adventurer in 4200 Century W. Blvd. before on June 2015; the most significant negative thing is that Wi-Fi doesn't work properly now like it use to do when I was here before. Regretfully the concierge girls on the front desk or the management shown uncapable to solve it in a full week. Bad: Wi-Fi doesn't have signal. It doesn't work properly and it isn't fixed.

Staff is absolutely fantastic! They were great about helping me get around and super friendly, especially the gentlemen who was working nights (Kevin, I do believe). Rooms were clean and the facilities were great, only thing that was slightly unfortunate was the relatively low number of outlets and how difficult they were to access if you had a top bunk. Neighborhood is lively and safe. Great place to stay for AGU and presumably other conferences at Moscone!

• 11th Dec 2015

Staff is always friendly,housekeeping friendly keeps the place clean

The staff are amazing! Super knowledgeable and very friendly. The place is always clean. Housekeeping always nice and friendly

I had a horrible experience, when I arrived late in the evening (after advising the staff thst I had a late flight), there was no one there or instruction to let me in. I had to find alternate arrangements for the night and they still charged me. I did not feel safe here and it was very loud, after a sleepless night I checked out and went elsewhere. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• 15th Oct 2015

Nice, helpful staff, only thing the faucet in the bathroom that wouldn't close very well (room 101)... and one very bossy girl in the room!

• 9th Oct 2015

Music studio in the basement (under the hostel main floor) kept us up at night, no air conditioning, keys were made wrong twice.

• 7th Oct 2015

Encore express has the most comfortable beds. The place is always clean and staff very friendly

Nice place and nice location so close to many night clubs in Polk street. We just missed some common areas.

• 3rd Oct 2015
  • Spain

Best hostel I have been so far, dorms and bathrooms super clean, friendly and helpful staff. Rooms equipped with fridge, hairdryer, sink, shampoo and a lot of storage. Coffee and Tee all day for free. Common rooms would be nice to have

It was alright. I felt safe, and it was quite cheap. But the staff wasn't that helpful, and there isn't a great atmosphere as there is no common room? No kitchen. Worth the money, but not that fun if you're traveling alone.

This hotel/hostel was lovely and the staff was warm, caring and professional. I missed the opportunity to visit with other travelers, since this hostel did not have a common area for hostel guests to congregate. Although the neighborhood was a bit sketchy, I know San Francisco after working in the City for many years and I did not feel unsafe.

• 18th Sep 2015