8.7
Fabulous 393 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 393 Total Reviews
Encounters Hostel and Guest House Located at #89, Street 108, , Phnom Penh.
Cambodia
Phnom Penh Phnom Penh A00 001 #89, Street 108
87% 393
11.5729127 104.9219655
    Rooms available

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
23rd Apr 2016

Nice hostel right next to the night market, good atmosphere in the bar/reception area. Staff were friendly and helpful!!

20th Apr 2016

Great hostel in Phnom Penh, Robert is really hopeful. Recommend staying in a smaller room, the big dog, so didn't have a door. I recommend this hostel.

6th Apr 2016

This hostel is a great place to stay while in Phnom Penh, I would definitely stay here again if I were to come to this city in the future. Robert and the girls were amazing, really helpful and always happy to offer information on anything that you wish to know. To clarify the free laundry is 1kg but a great service nonetheless!! Stay here, it's worth it, trust me!!

26th Mar 2016

Owner was very helpful and personable. Appreciated the beanson toast on offer too! Would happily stay again in the future.

• England, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2016

Quality hostel, quality owner. I proper enjoyed my 4 days there. If I'm ever in Cambodia again I will defiantly stay here again

• England, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2016

I thought this was a great hostel! Friendly and helpful staff, cheap beer, good communal area, few laundry and great location. Also fantastic on helping with buses, pick ups, killing fields etc without trying to scam you! You get what you pay for here and it is fantastic

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Mar 2016

Robert and his family were very helpful throughout my stay, sorted out my Vietnamese visa and pointed me in the direction of a reputable doctor when I was sick, as well as giving me bucket loads of advice about travelling Cambodia. My only problem was the lack of soap in the bathrooms to wash your hands with. I'd stay again if I returned to Phnom Penh.

29th Feb 2016
8.0

I ended up staying at this hostel longer than I had intended. The owner is really knowledgeable. He has a Cambodian wife, so they can help you with nearly anything you need. I'd stay again.

28th Feb 2016

I had a great time here. Location is great as it is very close to the market, river, bus stations, and park. The fan and mosquito nets that come with each futon bed allowed me to sleep very well. The owners are amazing too as they are kind and very helpful on getting around the city and arranging buses to other cities. I would definitely stay again.

25th Feb 2016

This was a great value for the money. The staff was nice too. It's very clean which is nice. I would recommend the 4-bed dorm because the larger rooms have the mattress on the floor.