Enjoy Comfort Reviews

Calle Nueva, 5 - 1 D, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

Wonderful stay. Highly recommended.

• 14th Mar 2014

we had some difficulty in contacting the hostel to gain entry on arrival, but once in it proved good value and we were advised to all our needs in San Sebastian... the best tapas, the best walks.

The only thing left was the kitchen, the rest was very good.

• 17th Jan 2014
  • Spain

Very helpful staff gave us all tips needed to make the most of our short stay! he wasnt around a lot but there was a mobil number we could call when we wanted to find him to pay and leave!

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Greece

Very good stay at Enjoy Comfort. The tenant of the place is really nice and polyglott, our bedroom was just great. Don't hesitate to ask recommendations of good spots to eat Pintxos, the tenant gave us very good suggestions and we enjoyed it. Very good place. Just a "but" was a noisy group of people during out two nights 'stay but we can forget it!!

yes good place, clean bathrooms and rooms. staff very helpful , supermarket next door and some great Basque / Spanish restaurants nearby. The only problem I had was that the walls were quite thin and could easily hear the toilets being flushed and clearly hear foot steps of other residents in the hostel and those in the apartments above which meant my sleep was disturbed at times. I suppose I live in a quiet apartment block myself at home and the walls etc mute the surrounding noise better.

Nice place, very big bedroom. Staff were very helpful! Located just a short walk from the beach and shops.

Best place I have stayed in the past 3 months of traveling. Location is awesome surfing area - much more locals than tourists (but still an easy walk to old town). The owner will tell you all the place to see and eat while you're there. Free tea anytime. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Bathrooms were cleaned regularly. Not like a hostel but it was my husband and me so it felt like we had the apartment to ourselves. We would definitely stay here again.

View all San Sebastian Bed and Breakfasts