Enjoy Da Lat Hostel Reviews

58/7, 3 Thang 2, Phuong 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

Super friendly staff who made us feel like family. The pod beds are a cool idea! Beds are kind of hard if that's an issue. The staff spend every waking moment cleaning the place so it is spotless.

Dear Molison Farmer, Thank you so much for your review. Hope that you are enjoying your traveling.

Enjoy Dalat was amazing!! The staff is so helpfull and friendly and they even took me out to dinner with a group! This is the place to go if you really want to enjoy and have good organised trips.

• 29th Jan 2015

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at in Vietnam in terms of cleanliness and hospitality. Joseph was great fun and gave us loads of tips, arranged for us to be taken out for awesome Local food every night and let us share his private bar for a drink on our last night! A very clean hostel, private beds, fantastic location in the centre, lots of info and tours directly from hostel. Would recommend without hesitation!

The hostel is great! My time in Salary was the best time in Vietnam for me. I enjoyed the countryside tour with Tyson. It's was amazing because he knows alot about Dalat. And the time I spend with Joseph and his family was really nice. JOSEPH played great music in his own cozy mini bar. Right place to enjoy my time. Thank you so much!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

True love with free BEER for everyday at this Hostel and nothing to complain. I recommend this place n good breakfast with bread n peanut butter. I am enjoyed owner' countryside tour.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

cheap but bit dirty and depressing. there is only one big room for all the beds. there is no privacy. there is a strange smell

Come-on! you haven't stay at my hostel! Which hostel is paid you to did this review to me?