Enjoy Da Lat Hostel Reviews

58/7, 3 Thang 2, Phuong 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

Favourite hostel so far! Loved the hostel BBQ with Tyson and all the rice wine. The motorbike day trip and canyoning trip were worth every penny, don't miss out and do these!

Bad beds!! We came at 6 am andere it was clossed.. Nice activitys.

I stayed for 2 nights but it's worth the money so far ! It locates in a small road so it's very quiet and not noisy. The room is really good ! They have a big locker next to the bed so it's really convenient to keep everything inside. But the wifi is quite weak and the bathroom is small but it's ok, i dont mind about that at all cuz the bed was really good. The staff is really friendly, they recommended me some good tours to go in Da lat !

Excellent little hostel with very friendly and helpful staff.

Absolutely amazing family/staff; so friendly and helpful, it really made our stay special, thank you. (The beds could be comfier though!)

• 16th May 2014

Really nice hostel and staff, well located in the center, not far from the market place.

uh....it was just so so, small, looks old, my bed was downstairs so the air was not fresh. it's luck i only stayed there one night. btw, it was really really hard to find it!

My stay at NGOC THAO Guesthouse has been an absolute pleasure! The staff are super friendly, the rooms are clean and the surprise free breakfast is fantastic. THEY HAVE PEANUT BUTTER! I will be recommending this place to anyone that will listen. Thanks for the great stay guys! I will be back!

• 5th May 2014

By far the best hostel I stayed at. The owner, Joseph is generous and kind. He made us discorvey the real vietnamese life. Everynight he was going out with the people from the hostel, he made us ate snake, dog, we killed a chicken and cooked it with his wife. His brother and him came with us on a 2 days motorbike tour to Nha Trang, it was the highlight of all my trip in Vietnam. You will really enjoy staying there !!

We stayed here in April - best hostel ever! The family who runs this hostel was amazing, they really made us feel at home and got up before 7 am to help me when I got a food poisoning - offered to take me to the hospital, went to the market with my friend to buy bananas etc. Beds are pretty uncomfortable but you have your own little "room" with a curtain. Can be a little cold and humid in the downstairs dorm. Great atmosphere, Bo from the staff arranged a great dinner and karaoke-night, amazing!

The hostel is in the center of city so very convient to tourist attraction, bakery , local foods , bank , post office n many cafe. The hostel itself is inside an alley very safe n quiet. The bed is better than Japan capsule bed Bed itself hve curtain good for privacy. Hve cupboard for backpack, side table, lock, light , socket for charging of phones. iPad n laptops. Hve simple menu for breakfast. Hve info on tour n booking of tour. Hve service for booking of coach. Rental of bikes.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The location is good and it's quite clean but the beds are rock hard. It's like sleeping on a concrete floor! The staff seemed quite pushy about taking one if their tours as well. I moved hostel after or night

I enjoyed my stay here as the atmosphere was great but most importantly I got an injury to my knee whilst out canyoning and the staff here were excellent with making sure I had everything I needed as I had to stay in bed they also took me to the hospital and helped with translation to the doctors I could not thank them enough for everything they did for me.

Huge lockers under your bed which was nice. It is difficult to find if you don't know what you are looking for, so make sure to read the directions. Otherwise it was a nice hostel, a little small but they do the best they can with the space available.

The beds were extremely uncomfortable, the bathrooms are really small for showering. The hostel was located in a great place for exploring the city and the staff were very friendly.

Quite a strange set up - you're basically in a leopard print hole in the wall with a curtain for privacy! Beds are quite hard but ok for a few nights. Good bathrooms and very clean. Good location just off the main road and near a very good bakery. Staff are friendly but were funny with us when we booked our canyoning tour with someone else (as it was cheaper). Good atmosphere as lots of fellow travelers.