Enjoy Da Lat Hostel Reviews

58/7, 3 Thang 2, Phuong 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

The hostel is great! My time in Salary was the best time in Vietnam for me. I enjoyed the countryside tour with Tyson. It's was amazing because he knows alot about Dalat. And the time I spend with Joseph and his family was really nice. JOSEPH played great music in his own cozy mini bar. Right place to enjoy my time. Thank you so much!

• 19th Oct 2014
  • Singapore

True love with free BEER for everyday at this Hostel and nothing to complain. I recommend this place n good breakfast with bread n peanut butter. I am enjoyed owner' countryside tour.

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Vietnam

cheap but bit dirty and depressing. there is only one big room for all the beds. there is no privacy. there is a strange smell

Come-on! you haven't stay at my hostel! Which hostel is paid you to did this review to me?

Location couldn't be more central yet very quiet too. Staff were really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. We recommend going for dinner with Tyson. Ended up staying for 5 nights when we'd only originally booked for 2. Only downside is the mattresses are slightly on the hard side but all the other positives really make this a minor point. Would stay here again, no hesitation.

Great location, close to the market. The people who run the place are super friendly and helpful.

Favourite hostel so far! Loved the hostel BBQ with Tyson and all the rice wine. The motorbike day trip and canyoning trip were worth every penny, don't miss out and do these!

Bad beds!! We came at 6 am andere it was clossed.. Nice activitys.

I stayed for 2 nights but it's worth the money so far ! It locates in a small road so it's very quiet and not noisy. The room is really good ! They have a big locker next to the bed so it's really convenient to keep everything inside. But the wifi is quite weak and the bathroom is small but it's ok, i dont mind about that at all cuz the bed was really good. The staff is really friendly, they recommended me some good tours to go in Da lat !

Excellent little hostel with very friendly and helpful staff.

Absolutely amazing family/staff; so friendly and helpful, it really made our stay special, thank you. (The beds could be comfier though!)

• 16th May 2014

Really nice hostel and staff, well located in the center, not far from the market place.

uh....it was just so so, small, looks old, my bed was downstairs so the air was not fresh. it's luck i only stayed there one night. btw, it was really really hard to find it!

My stay at NGOC THAO Guesthouse has been an absolute pleasure! The staff are super friendly, the rooms are clean and the surprise free breakfast is fantastic. THEY HAVE PEANUT BUTTER! I will be recommending this place to anyone that will listen. Thanks for the great stay guys! I will be back!

• 5th May 2014

By far the best hostel I stayed at. The owner, Joseph is generous and kind. He made us discorvey the real vietnamese life. Everynight he was going out with the people from the hostel, he made us ate snake, dog, we killed a chicken and cooked it with his wife. His brother and him came with us on a 2 days motorbike tour to Nha Trang, it was the highlight of all my trip in Vietnam. You will really enjoy staying there !!