Enjoy Da Lat Hostel Reviews

58/7, 3 Thang 2, Phuong 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

Easily one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in, really comfy beds and staff are really lovely and helpful. 100% would stay here again

A wonderful place to stay! The family are absolutely lovely, we celebrated Lunar New Year with them and others at the hostel. They were so kind and hospitable. The hostel is in a great location and it's clean. Stay here!

• 5th Feb 2016

The dorm bed was very clean and each dorm bed comes with a study table and big locker. Excellent value for money. Owner and his wife are very friendly and helpful. Plus they also have a very cute dog to play with. :)

This place is VERY cool. Stayed in the 'cave' which is a private room so can't comment on the dorms but everything seemed designed in the same quirky and cosy way. Great location, very sweet and helpful staff. Cute dog out front too, not that I'm scoring it higher for the dog. Maybe a bit. Go.

Amazingly quirky and very comfortable - loved the decor - very friendly staff who spoke great English - booked a countryside motorbike tour with them - great guides and very fun day!! Many thanks for a great stay 😊

Good location. Around 50 meters away from the bus drop off point. It's located in one of the smaller alley way away from the Main Street. Clean beds and toliet in general. However, the wifi signal is slightly poor in the dorm. Would recommend this hostel in dalat

• 22nd Dec 2015
  • Hong Kong

An amazing place to stay, most definitely the favourite of our trip so far. Very helpful staff. They are always willing to go the extra mile or just have a good chat! Most definitely recommend!

Booked this hostel after reading the reviews claiming how nice the people are here. They certainly lived up to the expectations. Arrived and they gave us a cup of tea because we looked tired. Then told us the best places to eat. Booked a day tour of dalat with them. Joseph and his brother in law took us on the back of their bikes. They were both really nice and a lot of fun which made it a really good day. Dyson even climbed the waterfall with me and took lots of photos for me. Highly recommend

Almost a home stay you feel part of the family. Amazing people!!! Quirky rooms & friendly staff! I would 100% recommend to stay here for a stress free accommodation!!!

Joseph and his family are really lovely and made my girlfriend and I feel really welcome. We have a double room which was great, nice to chill in as well as very comfortable beds. Was secure and felt safe at all times. Da Lat was a lot colder than the south so be warned people. We would absolutely stay here again if we ever return to Da Lat.

We stayed here for 3 nights. Joseph and his team are really helpful and helped with all of our enquiries. They gave recommendations on where to go, eat, try etc all of which was great and made our trip even more enjoyable. The rooms are quirky which we liked. Would definitely recommend staying there.

What can I say. . .? A very good welcome to us and staff were very helpful. We stay in the dorm room .The room are large , new, clean and comfortable. Great location, walking distance just 5min to the lake and night market. Overall we had a wonderful stay.

• 13th Oct 2015
  • Vietnam

hostel was capsule themed, very suitable for hostellers who wants to enjoy abit of privacy whilst in a hostel. bed is hard though. but overall a great place to stay!

We stayed at Enjoy Hostel for 2 nights and moved to a different hostel. This did not feel like a hostel as there was no common area to hang out, the rooms and bathroom did not feel very clean and not very comfortable. It was not worth the money as it was one of the more expensive hostels for a private room.

• 29th Sep 2015

Dear We are very sorry your feeling not good about our hostel. This is the first time, we hear about our cleaness. I think because you and your friend slept in room from 10 pm to 1pm next day,so we can clear your room in that time. We have a lobby to hang out as well. Again, we are sorry and hope wherever you go, let's enjoy your time. Bests, Joseph Nguyen

Really enjoyed our stay here - Joseph and his family were very welcoming and helpful! Loved the design of the hostel!! Some may find the beds a bit hard though.... We did the canyoning tour organized by the hostel which I found to be quite disappointing... The tours guides weren't very professional and I didn't feel safe during the experience. I would book with a different company if I did it again. Overall loved the hostel!!

felly like one of the family. was given great advice and enjoyed my stay.