Enjoy Da Lat Hostel Reviews

58/7, 3 Thang 2, Phuong 1, Da Lat, Vietnam

I stayed for 2 nights but it's worth the money so far ! It locates in a small road so it's very quiet and not noisy. The room is really good ! They have a big locker next to the bed so it's really convenient to keep everything inside. But the wifi is quite weak and the bathroom is small but it's ok, i dont mind about that at all cuz the bed was really good. The staff is really friendly, they recommended me some good tours to go in Da lat !

Excellent little hostel with very friendly and helpful staff.

Absolutely amazing family/staff; so friendly and helpful, it really made our stay special, thank you. (The beds could be comfier though!)

• 16th May 2014

Really nice hostel and staff, well located in the center, not far from the market place.

uh....it was just so so, small, looks old, my bed was downstairs so the air was not fresh. it's luck i only stayed there one night. btw, it was really really hard to find it!

My stay at NGOC THAO Guesthouse has been an absolute pleasure! The staff are super friendly, the rooms are clean and the surprise free breakfast is fantastic. THEY HAVE PEANUT BUTTER! I will be recommending this place to anyone that will listen. Thanks for the great stay guys! I will be back!

• 5th May 2014

By far the best hostel I stayed at. The owner, Joseph is generous and kind. He made us discorvey the real vietnamese life. Everynight he was going out with the people from the hostel, he made us ate snake, dog, we killed a chicken and cooked it with his wife. His brother and him came with us on a 2 days motorbike tour to Nha Trang, it was the highlight of all my trip in Vietnam. You will really enjoy staying there !!

The hostel is in the center of city so very convient to tourist attraction, bakery , local foods , bank , post office n many cafe. The hostel itself is inside an alley very safe n quiet. The bed is better than Japan capsule bed Bed itself hve curtain good for privacy. Hve cupboard for backpack, side table, lock, light , socket for charging of phones. iPad n laptops. Hve simple menu for breakfast. Hve info on tour n booking of tour. Hve service for booking of coach. Rental of bikes.

• 6th Apr 2014
  • Singapore

The location is good and it's quite clean but the beds are rock hard. It's like sleeping on a concrete floor! The staff seemed quite pushy about taking one if their tours as well. I moved hostel after or night

I enjoyed my stay here as the atmosphere was great but most importantly I got an injury to my knee whilst out canyoning and the staff here were excellent with making sure I had everything I needed as I had to stay in bed they also took me to the hospital and helped with translation to the doctors I could not thank them enough for everything they did for me.

Huge lockers under your bed which was nice. It is difficult to find if you don't know what you are looking for, so make sure to read the directions. Otherwise it was a nice hostel, a little small but they do the best they can with the space available.

The beds were extremely uncomfortable, the bathrooms are really small for showering. The hostel was located in a great place for exploring the city and the staff were very friendly.

Quite a strange set up - you're basically in a leopard print hole in the wall with a curtain for privacy! Beds are quite hard but ok for a few nights. Good bathrooms and very clean. Good location just off the main road and near a very good bakery. Staff are friendly but were funny with us when we booked our canyoning tour with someone else (as it was cheaper). Good atmosphere as lots of fellow travelers.

The staff here was very friendly. They were very helpful setting up excursions and arranging for transportation from the hostel back to the bus station. My friend forgot her shoes here, and they had them shipped back to Ho Chi Minh for us. Highly recommended.

• 21st Feb 2014

When I had to postpone because of personal emergency, the owner(?) emailed me back, expressed concern for my situation, and said not to worry about the reservation, they would hold a bed for me whenever I arrived. Atmosphere is pretty social, oguests seemed quite friendly with one another, and did activities together. Location is good, near the market, but down an alley off the street which makes for a quiet space in a noisy neighborhood. Beds are very hard, space cramped. I was uncomfortable.

I had a good stay at this hostel. The bus just dropped me off down the street, so I just walked 5 minutes to the hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's really a nice place to stay.

• 6th Feb 2014
  • China

Bring your own toilet roll and be prepared to wait especially in the mornings! Beds weren't too comfy, but ok for a couple of nights. Say hi to the friendly budgie!

You will get what you pay for. Simple but really central and staff is helpful. WiFi and showers are also quite basic but you have your own locker. If you do the canyoning or similar in dalat, check yourself after it, I had a big tick!

Really kind and helpful staff, they invited as to a meal for the Vietnamese new year, lovely atmosphere, centric location, and relatively cheap prices for Da Lat, highly recommended!