Enjoy Hostels

Very Good 156 Total Reviews

• Japan, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017
7.4

First time in Peru and steyed this hostel. Good location and nice room(not so clean I'm sorry but I have to be honest) The best part was the staff. Everyone is friendly and Erick is one of the best staff I've ever met. He was so helpful,willing to go extra miales to help customers,so positive and friendly. I even recommend staying this hostel for his service! Thanks again!!

16th Dec 2016
6.0

The shower was not working, and the bed base broke!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
2nd Dec 2016
6.6

This hostel is fine. No atmosphere so if that's what you are looking for try somewhere else. Felt like I was the only person there. I booked an 8 babes dorm but that was full so transferred me to a6 bed dorm but that had no lockers and didn't want to leave my valuables unlocked. So I took a private with enauite. Bed was comfy but no windows, shower merely dripped and locks were crappy. I wouldn't stay here again.