Enjoy Hostels

• landihes7704
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Jun 2017
5.4

Dirty hostel. The tap didn't work and the vibe was just wrong. I found blood on my mattress (not mine). They charged me more for the night than they should have.

• Japan, Female, 31-40
18th Jan 2017
7.4

First time in Peru and steyed this hostel. Good location and nice room(not so clean I'm sorry but I have to be honest) The best part was the staff. Everyone is friendly and Erick is one of the best staff I've ever met. He was so helpful,willing to go extra miales to help customers,so positive and friendly. I even recommend staying this hostel for his service! Thanks again!!