Enjoy Inn Reviews

39 Qiyi Street, Bayi Lower Section, Lijiang, China

Great location over looking the water, but a loud band playing next door. I sleep like a log, so did not bother me, but it would be hard on some if their room adjoined it. A bit of a walk into the upper part of the old town - which I enjoy, but it could be a bit hard on those who do not like a 20 minute walk.

A delightful common area overlooking the canal and willows, and plenty of charming rooms set this hostel apart. The owner, Joy, is delightful, and the type of person who literally jumps into action if you so much as glance in her direction. My (private) room was always made up each day as well, very few hostels do this. I would love it if they served breakfast too, but local options do abound; this is a nice place with a great feel.

Very clean room and the hostel is also very well maintained. Beautiful balcony

• 13th May 2015
  • Indonesia

This hostel was really nice. We had a lovely large room to ourselves that looked directly out on a canal. The owner was very helpful and set up a tour to Tiger Leaping Gorge for us. She introduced us to other people that were going so we had company as well. I would highly recommend staying here.