Enjoy Inn Reviews

39 Qiyi Street, Bayi Lower Section, Lijiang, China

A delightful common area overlooking the canal and willows, and plenty of charming rooms set this hostel apart. The owner, Joy, is delightful, and the type of person who literally jumps into action if you so much as glance in her direction. My (private) room was always made up each day as well, very few hostels do this. I would love it if they served breakfast too, but local options do abound; this is a nice place with a great feel.

Very clean room and the hostel is also very well maintained. Beautiful balcony

• 13th May 2015
  • Indonesia

This hostel was really nice. We had a lovely large room to ourselves that looked directly out on a canal. The owner was very helpful and set up a tour to Tiger Leaping Gorge for us. She introduced us to other people that were going so we had company as well. I would highly recommend staying here.

Joy is awesome, friendly and helpful. It wasn't very busy when I was there and it was quiet and relaxing, she helped me book my next place too, which was super nice of her and helped me get to Tiger Leaping Gorge. The other comments about the karaoke and loudness are accurate but I think that's a consequence of being in Old Town. Go out in the morning and you can have some bao for breakfast and see all the kids going to school, the streets are quiet and it's very nice.

The more expensive rooms in this place look really great...we weren't staying in them. The rooms have very thin walls and padlocks to lock the doors which is very homey and all but still. There is only one staff member here who speaks any English at all. When she is around she is very helpful but it can be a little frustrating when she isn't! The WiFi is also kind if crappy even for China. Location wise it is overlooking a beautiful little river, you might forgive everything else just for that!

The best part about this is the staff. So helpful, incredibly nice! Highly recommend staying here.

• 3rd Mar 2015

Really enjoyed our stay here. Joy, the woman who runs the hostel, went out of her way to help us and everyone there was very friendly. The hostel is in Lijiang old town, hard to find but a convenient location for seeing things in the area. it backs out onto a stream and an street, and the view from the balcony that the rooms back onto was lovely. The rooms themselves were the best we had during our stay in China. Clean, with comfortable beds, and a good shower. For the price, Excellent!!