Enjoyss Reviews

Treinta y Uno de Agosto 16, 1�, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

stayed here 3 years ago, it was much better kept then. beds are saggy with no bed beg protectors (there was one room upstairs which had them, but I had no problem). no common room except cramped kitchen, but definitely still easy to meet people. kitchen has one hot plate, no stove. Pablo the owner is great, the other staff not so much, one of the girls acts like you're bothering her and almost messed up extending my stay. cheap by SS standards.

Pretty noisy hostel.. Kitchen's pretty non-existent. Great location.

Great location. Awesome staff. Beds a bit average and so are the bathrooms. Cleanliness is average and you can only get wifi on the bottom floor. Great atmosphere though. Kitchen is average. Good place to stay if you are looking for somewhere safe to keep your stuff and not spend much time there.

• 2nd Aug 2013

The kitchens are tiny and there really isn't anywhere or facilities to cook, and the microwave is broken. Also bleach in a spray bottle would go a really long way with the showers, there's so much mold on the walls and its so easy and cheap to get off. In the morning the shower was also busy-not enough for everyone. Not the place to stay if you jusy want to sleep, the streets are really loud at night... litterslly til 6am people outside yelling. Also no one ever was at reception!!

There were no lockers. One tiny shower and then one very large shower for may be 30 people at any one time. Kitchen was very small and hardly any equipment. Not very clean and staff not very helpful. Dorm was very small and seemed to squash in as many bunk beds as possible. Would not recommend this hostel.

Great central location, nice bohemian vibe. Beds old and droopy, a new mattress would make all the difference.

• 22nd Jul 2013

There aren´t any lockers in the rooms and I think this is an important security issue. The main problem however is that I got bitten by bed bugs. This is a serious problem as you might take them home. I wouldn´t stay there again if had to choose now.

Wifi was poor, office hours are strange (10-10?) with matching kitchen hours (also strange). During these limited office hours, staff took breaks and were only reachable by phone (which I didn't possess). Wasn't the best stay. Nice enough though, and I never had to fight for a bathroom.

• 17th Jul 2013

Apart from being in an excellent location (many other hostels are too) I was very disapointed. Most noteably, on arrival we were barely looked at let alone talked to by the two female staff members and felt like we were an imposition on them the whole time. The rooms were tiny with no lockers and very uncomfortable beds. Only 2 showers for the whole hostel lead to long queues. We moved to surfers hostel after where they are lovely and it's 4 doors down. Go there

No lockers. Reception not 24 hours. Very helpful staff. Good location.

The sheets provided were still damp so needed to ask for replacement sheets, the bathrooms had obvious mold growing, security was very loose in that there was barely ever anyone on reception so anyone could enter as it relied on other travelers opening the door for guests. Overall a pretty poor experience for how much we were paying.

Not the best hostel I have stayed in- but the location, and Pablo made the stay worth another visit.

Had a great time at EnjoySS with a great crew of solo travellers. The layout of the hostel is a little strange with no common areas other than a small kitchen and the corridors but that just seemed to make you have to talk to ppl. Great location right amongst all the tapas

I felt the place need a bit of renovation. It is one of the most expensive hostels I've stayed at and for the condition, I didn't feel it was very good value. Check in and staff member's explanation of things to do was great.

The location is good, we had to wait about 10mn before the receptionist comes to the hostel (he was outside) but he was very friendly and we forgot about that. As many hostal in San Seb, there are not really atmosphere as hostels are actually flats transformed. There are no lockers inside the rooms so you have to be confident with your roomates..

I reserved for this hostel on hostelworld even though could not reach them directly the day before going. I showed up the next day and there was no staff to greet me. A guest opened up the door instead. I spent over an hour waiting for someone to show up and no one did. I ended up going to the tourist information and having them book me a pension instead (Bretxe). Really happy with the pension but not happy I lost time and money (booking) for the hostel.

• 3rd Jul 2013

The location is pretty epic, that is where the good things end for this one. However from everyone I've spoken to all of the hostels around San Seb are the same. Not the worst place I've stayed though

The location is great and overall it is an okay hostel. The kitchen is tiny and there is no communal area. The staff are never around and when they were the girl couldn't even tell me how to get to the bus stop.

Beds were very uncomfortable, but clean. Room was much to small, dirty and dark. Kitchen was extremely small as well and the bathrooms were horrible! Staff was nice, location was excellent, in the center of the old town!

• 25th Jun 2013

The atmosphere was pretty noisy, people were making waterfights during the night and since there wasen't any staff, nobody stopped them. As a result, the bathrooms were full of water, whithout earplugs we couldn't sleep and we didn't feel comfortable. Also I had to call the staff in the morning when we arleady had been waiting for breakfast quite a while but nobody appeared.

View all San Sebastian Hostels