Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Fabulous 129 Total Reviews
Enrico Hotel Located at 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria, London.
England
London SW1V 1QP 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria
83% 129
51.4914709 -0.1425915
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016
7.7

Very nice people. The reception is down a narrow flight of stairs, which made it hard to bring my luggage all the way down alone (it was about 20lbs) but the clerk offered to help me bring it up to my room after I checked in. I had a private room which was small but perfect for my needs. The bed was very uncomfortable - basically a metal spring mattress and I could feel all the springs every time I moved. I recommend asking for an extra comforter for some extra padding.

29th Feb 2016

Very good location in the heart of London ,good breakfast, very nice staff ,the rooms are a bit small but good enough to spend a week in London. Recommendation: some deodorant or air freshener in the toilets and the stairs well ,check out is to early at 10 am should be between 12-13 .We'll definitely come again if the occasion arising and we would highly recommend to other friends

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

Room was quite cold but was the cheapest for the area, the staff were great

5th Jan 2016
7.1

The staff lady was very friendly and helpful. She kept our bags safe before and after our booking. Rooms and beds were VERY small but everything was still clean. Their was only one outlet in the entire room so it was either charge our phones or watch tv (which was a tiny). The restroom was in the hallway so we had to share with two other rooms but they were clean. Breakfast was include and was good.