8.0
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 131 Total Reviews
Enrico Hotel Located at 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria, London.
England
London SW1V 1QP 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria
80% 131
51.4914709 -0.1425915
    Rooms available

23rd Jun 2016
4.0

There were a few issues with this hotel. Mainly the location is only near Buckingham Palace and not near anything else. You better figure out the bus schedule quick! Another issue is that, upon lying down in the bed, we noticed how badly our blanket smelled. Obvious odor of body odor the they replaced upon notification. Really set the stage for an experience we would like to forget. Also, the WiFi was spotty at best, apparently because of the rain but it was out for nearly half of our stay.

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th May 2016
7.7

Very nice people. The reception is down a narrow flight of stairs, which made it hard to bring my luggage all the way down alone (it was about 20lbs) but the clerk offered to help me bring it up to my room after I checked in. I had a private room which was small but perfect for my needs. The bed was very uncomfortable - basically a metal spring mattress and I could feel all the springs every time I moved. I recommend asking for an extra comforter for some extra padding.

29th Feb 2016

Very good location in the heart of London ,good breakfast, very nice staff ,the rooms are a bit small but good enough to spend a week in London. Recommendation: some deodorant or air freshener in the toilets and the stairs well ,check out is to early at 10 am should be between 12-13 .We'll definitely come again if the occasion arising and we would highly recommend to other friends

• England, Couple, 25-30
10th Feb 2016

Room was quite cold but was the cheapest for the area, the staff were great