Enrico Hotel

Very Good 138 Total Reviews

• Wales, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2016
7.1

Very basic hotel. Good location and suitable for those on a budget.

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Sep 2016
8.0

My stay at the hotel was comfortable. I arrived early and the staff were very friendly with allowing me to leave my bags, explaining directions and providing a map. They were also very accommodating as I arrived with my girlfriend, even though I booked a single room. The location is excellent, only 5mins from Victoria Station and 10mins from Pall Mall. London is an expensive city - everything there is expensive, but in general, the hotel is very well priced. Would definitely stay again.