7.2
Very Good 136 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 136 Total Reviews
Enrico Hotel Located at 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria, London.
England
London SW1V 1QP 77-79 Warwick Way, Victoria
72% 136
51.4914709 -0.1425915
    Rooms available

• Wales, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2016
7.1

Very basic hotel. Good location and suitable for those on a budget.

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Sep 2016
8.0

My stay at the hotel was comfortable. I arrived early and the staff were very friendly with allowing me to leave my bags, explaining directions and providing a map. They were also very accommodating as I arrived with my girlfriend, even though I booked a single room. The location is excellent, only 5mins from Victoria Station and 10mins from Pall Mall. London is an expensive city - everything there is expensive, but in general, the hotel is very well priced. Would definitely stay again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

The staff was great. Always helpful and polite. The breakfast was decent and nice to have. The rooms are small, but it didn't bother us. The location had a good number of great restaurants by it. The neighborhood was quiet and cute. The room did get rather hot without air conditioning when there was no breeze. The one complaint we had was the bathroom mats made the bathroom smell like plastic. It was funky. Overall, I'd say it was a good stay.

23rd Jun 2016
4.0

There were a few issues with this hotel. Mainly the location is only near Buckingham Palace and not near anything else. You better figure out the bus schedule quick! Another issue is that, upon lying down in the bed, we noticed how badly our blanket smelled. Obvious odor of body odor the they replaced upon notification. Really set the stage for an experience we would like to forget. Also, the WiFi was spotty at best, apparently because of the rain but it was out for nearly half of our stay.