Ensenada Backpacker

Superb 152 Total Reviews
Superb 152 Total Reviews

7th Jul 2017

It was great!! The staff is very nice and will help you anytime. Very clean place, close to the beach and downtown, nice atmosphere, breakfast included. I totally recommend that place !!

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th Jun 2017

Thanks Javier!

19th Jun 2017

Truly wonderful accommodation. Suits the needs of everything someone might want while staying in Ensenada. Hostel is clean with a nice balcony. Owner is knowledgeable, friendly, makes great suggestions, and provides excellent conversation and hospitality. Fluent in English. We had a fantastic group even during the week so if you're a solo traveler looking to make new friends it's the place to be. Highly recommended, wouldn't hesitate to stay again next time I'm in Ensenada.

• Mexico, Female, 31-40
10th Jun 2017
7.1

Everything was almost perfect, except for one of the guys from the crew. I took off and since the hostel was almost empty I felt insecure and couldn't sleep all night. The guy smelled like alcohol for the 2 days he was there and that made me even more nervous.

• USA, Couple, 25-30
27th May 2017

First time in Mexico and first time ever using a hostel. Everything I could have hoped. Javier and the staff were extremely friendly and accomedating, answering all my random questions, and being a great host. The hostel was a very friendly, homey environment that allowed me to be carefree and enjoy my trip with no distractions of worrying. I would recommend this hostel over any resort or hotel any day!

• jazhielcit27460
  • USA, Male, 25-30
26th May 2017

Nice hostel centrally located.

• USA, All Male Group, 18-24
27th Apr 2017

We had a great time at Ensenada Backpacker. Great atmosphere in the house and Javier was very friendly and helpful. Cost was a little higher than other hostels or motels in the area, but the service and experience was definitely worth it. I would recommend staying here.

24th Mar 2017

Location is perfect if you want to party in the city.

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Feb 2017
8.0

Good facility... breakfast could be better but I think we slept in too long. I saw tortillas in the fridge so maybe we missed that? REALLY nice worker guy. Loved him. Location isn't as good as we thought. We had to cab back/forth to the downtown but it was only 2 dollars each way. We had the entire place to ourselves on a weekend, pretty much. Really safe.