Ensuite Hostel Base Okinawa Reviews

Wakasa 1-17-5, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

We stayed in the private female room in the middle of summer. Air conditioning came on/shut off automatically and was available only from 8pm to 8am, which made chilling in the room in between activities impossible as the room became very hot. We also had to sleep with our heads directly under the AC as it was the only tolerable area, but it was doable. Anyway, the common areas are nice enough, and the staff, but the location is in a bit of a sleazy area. Still, worth it for the price, I think.

• 4th Aug 2014

The place was a little hot, but its wonderfully located and the staff was very, very helpful to me when their were mistakes in my booking. I recommend!

The rooms are super hot, which is not pretty comfortable in such a hot place like Okinawa. Nevertheless, rooms have their own showers which useful. Common areas are not the best ones, but at least their have good internet connection in all the floors.

The "beach" that's a minutes walk, isn't really worth visiting! Sit on the sand and watch cars n trucks drive over the bridge-through the middle of the beach-isn't overly relaxing, nor pleasant to look at! Hostel is basic, staff are great

• 19th Apr 2014

Although there is not short distance from monorail station, but it's very cheap. I like it.