Ensuite Hostel Base Okinawa Reviews

Wakasa 1-17-5, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

I enjoyed my trip in Okinawa!! Willing to visit again!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • South Korea

Good hostel, fifteen mins from centre of town and right by the water. Friendly staff, clean facilities, no complaints, pretty standard

Value for money, good location

Our stay was great! Shu-san was very helpful and can speak very good English, too. The hostel have all what we needed for the travel: clean beds, drinkable tap water, hot/cold showers, Japanese-style toilet. :) There's a 24x7 MaxValu supermarket few meters away. We saved a lot fir our breakfast since we cooked early morning. Just one thing, the bicycles were not maintained, lol. The tires were flat.

• 13th Nov 2015
  • Philippines

It was a good place to stay. I had everything I need there for small money. The Personal war very kind. I thank him for that. I will stay there once more.

• 31st Oct 2015

The hostel was great. I didn't like the smoking in it but it was far enough away from my room I couldn't smell it when I was resting.

• 2nd Oct 2015

The air conditioner in the room saved me many times haha

• 3rd Sep 2015