Ensuite Hostel Base Okinawa

7.1
Very Good 177 Total Reviews

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
29th Nov 2016

I like this hostel. Every room has its own toilet and shower. Common area is big and clean. All staffs are kind. If I visit okinawa again I will stay here again. :)

4th Sep 2016
4.3

To start.. The hostel was dirty. The staff kept me waiting as he just finished watching his tv programm infront of me. The "6 bed dorm" turned out to be a 3 bed. There was barely space to turn around in the room. Let alone sleep. There were security signs everywhere telling me never to keep my valuables in the room.. I mean surely thats the purpose of having a room to feel safe?