Ensuite Hostel Base Okinawa Reviews

Wakasa 1-17-5, Naha City, Okinawa, Japan

In comparison to other Japanese hostels I find this quite poor. There is a smoking room on the bottom floor making the facilities smell bad and the facilities are quite run down. It's alright for one night but not longer.

The hostel is nice and in a good position but you should renew furnising and wall painting that seems pretty old. In addition you should be more prepared with costumer request for information (maybe you should have maps and flyer with bus time schedule and so on).

Hi, the location of the Hostel is convenient if you wanna be close to the port. Rooms are not really confortable, neither nice nor welcoming. the aircon is disabled from 8am to 8am, so to avoid in summer. Bathroom not clean. There 's absolutely no information about the area.

We stayed in the private female room in the middle of summer. Air conditioning came on/shut off automatically and was available only from 8pm to 8am, which made chilling in the room in between activities impossible as the room became very hot. We also had to sleep with our heads directly under the AC as it was the only tolerable area, but it was doable. Anyway, the common areas are nice enough, and the staff, but the location is in a bit of a sleazy area. Still, worth it for the price, I think.

• 4th Aug 2014

The place was a little hot, but its wonderfully located and the staff was very, very helpful to me when their were mistakes in my booking. I recommend!