Enter Privates Reviews

15. Aradi utca, 6th district, Budapest, Hungary

Just a fantastic place and the staff were lovely and helpful. They met me to provide

Staff were very accomodating and met us at the apartment quite late as our flight was delayed and happily helped us with a taxi to return to the airport. Very polite and helpful. Apartment was very cute and well decorated and stocked. Clean bathroom. Good price and walking distance to anywhere we wanted to go in Budapest.

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Malta

Everything's great

Lovely little apartment in the heart of budapest, central location to ruin bars, other bars and all other sight seeing things to do! Right next to metro station and bike rental! Great wee find !

The apartment was very close to the center and the room was clean and comfortable. Gabor was very helpful, he even made a small map showing some good places to see. We spent 2 nights and I would stay here again if I ever go back.

• 30th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I would recommend this hostel to anyone. Everything was perfect. We stayed in a private room and everything was taken care of. The was food already there, brochures, and a hand made guide book for the city. The workers were above and beyond, willing to help us with every little thing. I was really impressed. I would recommend staying here to any one

Perfect for a short stay. Location could not be better. Gabor was an excellent host. Thoroughly recommended.

• 29th May 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in the apartment of Enter Hostels in Kiraly Street, we got numerous and helpful recommendations about bars, sightseeing and other stuff. They were very friendly and the apartment was just great, everything we needed was in there and location central!

Everything was great, appartment is clean, renewed, location is really in the centre, owner is nice, you have everything you need and above all is cheap. I recommend this to everyone.

• 3rd Apr 2014