Very Good 531 Total Reviews
Very Good 531 Total Reviews
Enter Privates Located at 15. Aradi utca, 6th district, Budapest.
Hungary
Budapest 1061 15. Aradi utca, 6th district
71% 531
47.5069394 19.0635752
    Rooms available

11th Jul 2016
7.1

The apartment was tidy and very well located, but the building and facilities are pretty old. The room didn't have air conditioning, which was a problem due to the high temperatures. Additionally there were construction works in the building, which were very loud during the mornings, and one morning we didn't have clean water and couldn't take a shower. Gabor was very kind and helpul when welcoming us to the apartment, he answered all our questions and gave us helpful tips for our stay.

Dear Thank you for your feedback. The building you stayed in is more than 100 years old as most of the downtown buildings in Budapest. Such old buildings need renovation from time to time. Water quality in Budapest is very good and drinkable, the renovation may resulted the sandy water that lasted only for some seconds. I even checked the water when you contacted me and it was completly fine. I am sorry for the inconvenience, and I am pleased that I could contribute to your trip with my tips :) Gabor