Envoy Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

45 Betlemi St, Tbilisi, Georgia

BEST HOSTEL IN GEORGIA! This hostel is in an AMAZING location in Tbilisi! The rooms are clean, the hostel is incredible, and the STAFF are amazing. Marine, one of the workers, took me out for drinks - and we instantly bonded. I had an incredible week in Georgia, and this hostel made my stay especially special. They were incredibly helpful with information on busses, and getting around the country, and travel tips. The hostel is full of peace core workers on the weekend, and every night was full

It's probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. All staff members are so friendly and welcoming, they did a great job when we were there. The hostel is very clean, everything is really well organized. We also went on a free walking tour organized by Envoy hostel, Irakli is a wonderful local guide, he showed us places we wouldn't have found ourselves. Highly recommended!

The staff at this hostel are fantastic! They were so helpful and friendly. We loved our stay at Envoy :) Madloba!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

The Staff were extremely knowledgeable when it comes to directions, city transportation, day trips and so on. They were all very friendly, polite and spoke english for the most part. Breakfast could use an egg, because its very sugary and starchy. The toilet facilities are limited and small however. It is low season, so they allow locals to bunk in, which is ok, but most dont understand dorm etiquette and could be loud in the rooms.

Central located hostel with very friendly staff and perfect atmosphere, very much recommended

Everthing was perfect! Don't have any thing bad to say.

Envoy is perched on a hill in the heart of the Old Town. Perfect walking distance to everything you want to see, and free tours from the friendly staff to help you find them. I can't stress enough how lovely, welcoming, and AMAZING the staff are at Envoy. My friend and I stayed over western Christmas and were treated like family. It was simple to arrange tours/drivers outside Tbilisi for day trips.

• 20th Dec 2014

Very good and professional accomodation