Envoy Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

45 Betlemi St, Tbilisi, Georgia

Envoy is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Not only is the hostel in a superb location, clean, great value for money and secure, the people working at the hostel are the best I've come across, ever. From helping me make plans, accompanying me around the country on their day off (unbelievably kind), inviting me to events and out for dinner, it made my solo journey to Georgia memorable. They were awarded Best Hosted in Georgia 2015, which just shows how good they are! Thanks!

Really nice hostel, good location in old town close to the fortress, nice rooms and a really nice terrace with good views of Tbilisi. Really nice staff and a free walking tour too - recommended!

Great hostel. Rooms looked new and beds were comfy. In a great central location with good staff!

Great location, friendly and helpful staff, and very comfortable facilities. Nothing to complain about! We had a very positive experience at the Envoy Hostel and would stay there again. We also went on two of their day-trip tours (to the Kakheti wine region, and to the monasteries of northern Armenia) and would recommend both. Can't wait to go back to Tbilisi!

Overall a good hostel. I would happily stay there again.

Great rooftop terrace to hang out and meet people. Great helpful staff. The breakfast is pathetic.

there are definitely better places to stay in tblisi

We really enjoyed our stay at Envoy. The location is great with fantastic views. All the staff was very friendly, and they are more than happy to help you with any questions you might have. It was always clean and the beds are nice which is a major plus. You can also book many tours including a day trip to Armenia which picks you up at the hostel. We would recommend staying here to anyone going to Tbilisi.

No complaints really... you get what you pay for so honestly. Also visited the place in Armenia, also worth a visit and nice location too. It would be a good idea to REMOVE the loudspeakers on the terrace and in the kitchen. Could have told the staff to turn off the music but guess I am too shy. We would like peace and quiet :)

The staff are some of the friendliest I've ever met! Above and beyond there role!

The rooms were very nice and the staff knew english very well and was very helpful. The breakfast on the other hand was very unsatisfying... could be better!

• 10th Sep 2015
  • Israel

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in, and I have stayed in quite a few. The bathroom, common rooms, and terrace are all kept remarkably clean. The beds are comfortable, with decent bedding to go along with it. The breakfast is very good, bread, jam, butter, cheese, tea or coffee, and a side of yogurt/chocolate bar. Everything is fairly modern and very well kept up. The staff is the best part, very friendly and informative, always ready to help with directions and advice.

Ideal location and wonderful place with a wonderful rooftop and very nice and helpful staff: we absolutely loved our stay, many thanks to Envoy Hostel!

• 23rd Aug 2015

It is an ok place, but it is also one of the most expensive places in Tbilisi, which is why it gets to value for money. The place lacks in atmosphere, probably due to lack of a good, relaxed and central common room, there are a few places around the building you could hang out, but none is really good. The airco works quite well, but in some rooms it is directly above some of the beds, which means the airco has to be put off or you or your roommates will freeze to death.