Envoy Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

45 Betlemi St, Tbilisi, Georgia

A great place right in the centre of town

friendly, helpful, assisting all travelers in all requests. would stay there again.

Great hostel in super location. Really clean comfortable and modern. Tours are great and staff are really friendly and helpful. It's more expensive than other hostels but it's worth it. I think that there should be an incentive for people who stayed in envoy Yerevan to book here. Something simple like a 10% loyalty discount or a breakfast upgrade maybe. Just an idea. Would stay here again!!

Stayed here several times. Spotlessly clean, well maintained, and bright atmosphere with a multilingual staff that is great at assisting with itineraries, reservations, and recommendations. Great location as well; the rooftop patio offers sweeping views of Tbilisi. A very well managed hostel.

Thanx for all. Had been great stays (2) at your place! Thanx especially for all the good advices, helps, tipps and hints!! Next time again! ))

• 2nd May 2014

I did enjoy my stay in one of the most surprising cities, I've ever encountered. The hostel was clean and has been renovate, recently. Especially the people, who work at the hostel, do everything they can to make your stay unforgettable.

This is the place to feel home away from home! Perfect location (old town, with the sulphur baths ca 200 m away), very helpful and kind staff, honest simple but tasty breakfast served in a most friendly manner... I shall come back! Plus - I had my birthday, and... they brought me a cake!