Envoy Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

45 Betlemi St, Tbilisi, Georgia

Clean, comfortable and excellent hostel. There are many to choose from in Tbilisi, and I am very satisfied with my choice in staying at Envoy. The staff are great and the facility is spotless. The only drawback might be the hill you must walk up to get to the hostel, and that it is a ten minute walk to the Freedom Square metro; the benefits however are that the view is great and it is away from the noisy traffic.

easily the best hostel in Tbilisi

Georgia is a wonderful place, and to ensure that you get the best out if your experience while being in the capitol, Tbilisi, I recommend you to stay at the Envoy Hostel. At Envoy everything works exactly how it should to give you best of your time in Tbilsi. The staff is great and will help you with all the information you need while being in Georgia including ordering cabs, checkng up departure times etc. Except for pure practical matters the atmosphere and comfortability were first class,

• 18th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

Great place to stay! Very clean facilities, very helpful staff, very cosy common room - totally recommended!

Have to admit - one of the best hostels I've ever been to. Hits all the right buttons - neither too expensive nor overly cheap to attract the right mix of people, good facilities including modern well-stocked kitchen, attractive design, friendly and professional staff (like at a hotel), common PC on top of free wi-fi, small (free) breakfast is always welcomed. If I were to be picky, the bed is little short for my height (1.90m) but otherwise comfy, with fresh linen. Definitely go for it!

Envoy Hostel is a great deal. It's in the perfect location for the Fortress, the Baths, and other sites. The staff is helpful (thank you for the umbrella and for the restaurant recommendations!). The breakfast is a good start to the day and the common room is awesome for getting to know other travelers. The only difficulty is the number of bathrooms and showers, but that is true in almost all hostels. It is one of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Everything was good in there. The atmosphere was so good that I decided to stay longer in Tbilisi to enjoy it :-)

It was a very nice atmosphere of a hostel in a good location. We enjoyed our stay- the tours/events that were arranged by the hostel and the people we met.

• 30th Mar 2015

BEST HOSTEL IN GEORGIA! This hostel is in an AMAZING location in Tbilisi! The rooms are clean, the hostel is incredible, and the STAFF are amazing. Marine, one of the workers, took me out for drinks - and we instantly bonded. I had an incredible week in Georgia, and this hostel made my stay especially special. They were incredibly helpful with information on busses, and getting around the country, and travel tips. The hostel is full of peace core workers on the weekend, and every night was full

It's probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed. All staff members are so friendly and welcoming, they did a great job when we were there. The hostel is very clean, everything is really well organized. We also went on a free walking tour organized by Envoy hostel, Irakli is a wonderful local guide, he showed us places we wouldn't have found ourselves. Highly recommended!

Tbilisi has surprised me with all its natural and historical treasures in its really compact form. But Envoy Hostel made it just better with its location, facilities, people and not to mention with its terrace! It all feels different with that terrace :) Anyways, i will visit Tbilisi again, second time in 3 months, and i have just booked again from Envoy! This time i will benefit from its tours too! I would recommend the hostel for every tourist planning vacation to Tbilisi. Enjoy with Envoy! :)

• 3rd Feb 2015
  • Turkey

The staff at this hostel are fantastic! They were so helpful and friendly. We loved our stay at Envoy :) Madloba!

• 19th Jan 2015
  • South Africa

The Staff were extremely knowledgeable when it comes to directions, city transportation, day trips and so on. They were all very friendly, polite and spoke english for the most part. Breakfast could use an egg, because its very sugary and starchy. The toilet facilities are limited and small however. It is low season, so they allow locals to bunk in, which is ok, but most dont understand dorm etiquette and could be loud in the rooms.

Central located hostel with very friendly staff and perfect atmosphere, very much recommended

Everthing was perfect! Don't have any thing bad to say.

Envoy is perched on a hill in the heart of the Old Town. Perfect walking distance to everything you want to see, and free tours from the friendly staff to help you find them. I can't stress enough how lovely, welcoming, and AMAZING the staff are at Envoy. My friend and I stayed over western Christmas and were treated like family. It was simple to arrange tours/drivers outside Tbilisi for day trips.

• 20th Dec 2014

Very good and professional accomodation