Envoy Hostel Tbilisi Reviews

45 Betlemi St, Tbilisi, Georgia

I did enjoy my stay in one of the most surprising cities, I've ever encountered. The hostel was clean and has been renovate, recently. Especially the people, who work at the hostel, do everything they can to make your stay unforgettable.

This is the place to feel home away from home! Perfect location (old town, with the sulphur baths ca 200 m away), very helpful and kind staff, honest simple but tasty breakfast served in a most friendly manner... I shall come back! Plus - I had my birthday, and... they brought me a cake!

Very friendly and nice atmosphere. We ate lunch with the owner and all together with the hostel stuff. The kitchen and the living room are very new and comfortable. I can totally recommend Envoy for your stay in Tbilisi.

Location is great, close to sights of interest, lots of restaurants, bars, and shops. Staff speaks English well and is generally helpful, but information can get confusing as they are not always specific. George absolutely rocks! Internet is super slow, but definitely would stay here again any time I am in Tbilisi.

I would like to thank Marina from Envoy Hostel for helping me organize my trip in Georgia and Azerbaijan. Marina is such a great person. I wish her all the best in her life and a bright future. I also wish her a great holidays in Iran. I also would like to take this opportunity to thank the rest of the staff from Envoy TBS for being so kind and helpful. From the girls at the reception to the girls in the breakfast room. Without you my stay in Tbilisi would not have been the same. MADLOBT, Jose

• 8th Nov 2013