Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

I was here around christmas and it's pretty offseason. The staff were great! I cannot complain. But on the other hand I cannot really give an accurate review of this hostel because I used it just for sleeping. I didn't really talk to anyone (my room was empty because it was christmas), but the staff did invite me to celebrate a christmas party. Also, at reception the receptionist tried really hard to help me with the bank because of a lost debit hard. Awesome staff.

Excellent hostel in the center of Yerevan.

Very well run and organized hostel. There is a large common space, good bathrooms and its a good atmosphere

Overall is good n worth recommendation. The only disadvantage is a bit noisy in the basement,where my dorm and the common area is. So everyday starting from 0730 till 2230 are a bit noisy.

Great location and super-friendly staff.

Best place in yerevan! And helpful

The best part about Envoy Hostel: The people. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and just great to be around. They're also very capable to answering any questions you might have about how to get around, where to go, and what to do/see. I went of four different tours with Envoy, and all three were well worth the price.

Envoy Hostel deserves it`s good reputation. The location is central but quiet, the staff kind and helpful, the beds and the showers good. It`s only a pity that the common room is in the basement and that there is no possibility to sit outside. The tours are good value for money, but a bigger choice would be welcome.

As I spent most of my time in Yerevan with local friends, the hostel was just a place to sleep (and maybe have breakfast). It certainly served that purpose very well and I'm sure it would have worked out socially as well, had I needed it :-)

Loved it!