Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Loved it!

I had a really pleasant stay at Envoy Hostel. The room was very clean and spacious, lockers had plenty of space. Showers and toilets were impeccably clean. The downstairs area was also great for breakfast, I just wish there were some windows to enjoy the nice weather outside! The only thing that bothered me a bit were the hand dryers in the bathroom. They were really loud, and when someone would use it early in the morning, I would wake up. Overall a great experience, will definitely recommend!

A fantastic hostel with wonderful staff who couldn't be more helpful. Highly recommended!

Location is perfect. It is easy to find and many attractions and supermarkets are few minutes walk away. Although it is a clean hostel, I found a bit too sterile. There are no windows in some dorm room and spacious common room lacks a bit of cosiness. Staff are nonetheless very helpful and friendly.

Incredibly friendly and nice staff.. Very clean and good located hostel. I wish i could spend more time there!

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Georgia

This place isn't a youth hostel like I was expecting. It's full of smelly old men who are really creepy and rude. Absolutely no hostel environment.

We accept guests of all nationality, race and age, with high respect for all. Our guests tend to be well travelled and fascinated with local culture and history, making the basis for interesting conversations with fellow travellers. Majority of our guests are in their 20's and 30's - so we feel that you have unfortunately been left with an incorrect impression of our hostel. We hope the opportunity will arise again for you to experience our hostel and we hope your opinion will be very different.

Tremendous introduction to armenia. Sincere, helpful people who seem to like their work. Tours are relaxing, informative, and include delicious food much superior to any restaurant.

Super place - the best part is the helpful staff.

one of the best and most helpful hostels I have ever stayed at.

A clean, upbeat place that attracts a friendly, educated, and clean cut crowd. Wifi is good, and the staff is knowledgeable and willing to provide any assistance, including arranging private tours and recommending restaurants and bars--most of which are right in the neighborhood thanks to the hostel's central location. Great bang for your buck.

all was absolutely great!

Great location, very clean and very comfortable beds :)

Fantastic hostel, with extremely friendly staff, and located in the heart of Yerevan, a short walk to the Cascade, Republic Square, the Opera, etc... The bars on Pushkin street aren't half bad either. They girls working reception were extremely knowledgable about the country, friendly, and even helped me move rooms when a Russian guy wouldn't leave me alone. Would recommend to anyone traveling to Yerevan

• 23rd Mar 2014

Nice little hostel on the corner of Pushkin and Parpetsi, a lot of American expats come down here in the weekend so you have some friends to party with. A lot of bars in the area. While these bar close at 12, you're bound to have a good time before that. Hostel is clean with people sweeping the floor around the clock and showers are hot, which is always a bonus. Definite recommend!