Envoy Hostel

Superb 361 Total Reviews

• Canada, Male, 41+
8th Aug 2017
8.0

Over all a very pleasant stay. I stayed in the ensuite room in the back, which was very quiet, except for all the air con unit noises which are in the back. It's less secure than the main hostel as there is direct access to the unit door from the back alley. I checked out at 2am, and there was no light in the back alley so it was tough to lock the doors and find my way to reception. So they need to improve the lighting.

29th Jul 2017

Geeat hostel, perfect location, and friendly staff. A must for anyone wanting to explore Yerevan.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
24th Jul 2017

This place definitely feels like home very quickly. The host is super friendly and helpful and willing to make your stay just as you want it. There is heaps of communal space and plenty of opportunities to mingle with other travellers. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
20th Jul 2017

I loved the hostel a lot. They organise great tours and It is optional to take the Yerevan-Tbilisi trip if you were to move between the two cities. Breakfast was different both morning. Great and helpful staff. I could have left my backpack in the storage until my flight. Two things I missed was a locker to close my actual belongings in the wardrobe in the room. The second is atmosphere - most of the people seemed to be digital nomad who where hanging out together or working in the common space.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Big hostel but seemed very quiet. Not a lot of travelling atmosphere. Breakfast was nice and the staff helpful. Good location to the city centre.

17th Jul 2017

Good place. Finally having air conditioning in the room was a nice relief. I arrived very late/early morning and the staff was there to meet me and let me in. Breakfast was pretty good for being included. Staff kept the common area clean and were helpful getting me signed up for tours. If you're traveling to Georgia next, make sure to have the front desk sign you up for the direct group taxi. Around $15 direct. Not a far walk from the opera house and cascades stairs. Solid internet.

11th Jul 2017

Helpful staff, interesting tours and great location!

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
9th Jul 2017

Very good place with helpful staff. Comfortable bunk beds, though a little bit short for me (1.90m). Also one toilet out of order and other one with urine smell (for 2 days, no cleaning?). Would definitely come back.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It's a pleasure to know that our team was able to help you with your travel needs. We are extremely sorry for the bathroom matter. We take cleanliness very seriously in all our hostels and we have immediately fixed the issue. We wish you enjoyable travels and if you come through Yerevan again, we do hope you give us another try!

30th Jun 2017

Envoy Is fantastic! Staff is incredibly helpful with everything. Clean rooms and large lockers for backpacks. Large school/work groups of loud Americans though.

Thank you for your awesome feedback. We are so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt the comfort of our rooms as they are specifically designed for travellers by travellers. Hope you've taken many wonderful memories of Armenia with you and hope to see you again one day. Cheers:)

• India, Female, 25-30
23rd Jun 2017

The location is perfect, few minutes walk to city centre, clubs etc. Hostel staff are very friendly.

Thank you for your kind comments about our hostel. We are very delighted to read that we could meet your expectations. Happy Travels:)