Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Excellent hostel in the center of Yerevan.

Very well run and organized hostel. There is a large common space, good bathrooms and its a good atmosphere

Overall is good n worth recommendation. The only disadvantage is a bit noisy in the basement,where my dorm and the common area is. So everyday starting from 0730 till 2230 are a bit noisy.

Great location and super-friendly staff.

Best place in yerevan! And helpful

The best part about Envoy Hostel: The people. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and just great to be around. They're also very capable to answering any questions you might have about how to get around, where to go, and what to do/see. I went of four different tours with Envoy, and all three were well worth the price.

Envoy Hostel deserves it`s good reputation. The location is central but quiet, the staff kind and helpful, the beds and the showers good. It`s only a pity that the common room is in the basement and that there is no possibility to sit outside. The tours are good value for money, but a bigger choice would be welcome.

As I spent most of my time in Yerevan with local friends, the hostel was just a place to sleep (and maybe have breakfast). It certainly served that purpose very well and I'm sure it would have worked out socially as well, had I needed it :-)

Loved it!

I had a really pleasant stay at Envoy Hostel. The room was very clean and spacious, lockers had plenty of space. Showers and toilets were impeccably clean. The downstairs area was also great for breakfast, I just wish there were some windows to enjoy the nice weather outside! The only thing that bothered me a bit were the hand dryers in the bathroom. They were really loud, and when someone would use it early in the morning, I would wake up. Overall a great experience, will definitely recommend!

A fantastic hostel with wonderful staff who couldn't be more helpful. Highly recommended!

Location is perfect. It is easy to find and many attractions and supermarkets are few minutes walk away. Although it is a clean hostel, I found a bit too sterile. There are no windows in some dorm room and spacious common room lacks a bit of cosiness. Staff are nonetheless very helpful and friendly.