Envoy Hostel

Superb 334 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 334 Total Reviews

3rd Jun 2017

Super great staff! Took the tour through envoy from Tbilisi to Yerevan and would recommend it!

29th May 2017

One of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The staff are so friendly and helpful, reception is open 24 hours a day, the location is great, the lounge area downstairs is nice for relaxing, and they go through great lengths to keep the place clean. They offer free walking tours, which are a great way to get to know the city, and people who stay at the hostel get a discount on the tours they offer. My only minor complaint is the breakfast coffee, which is instant, rather than brewed.

21st May 2017

An excellent hostel in a very good location. Spacious lockers in the dorms were one of the best features.

5th May 2017

Good hostel: Good location, friendly staff and good value for money. I felt the only weakness was the ventilation of the sleeping room. The sleeping room had no window, and the air did become stuffy.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. Your review is very important for us as it helps us to further improve our offerings. Envoy is designed by having traveler's needs in mind and our team enjoys working together to meet the needs of our guests. We will definitely take your comments on board and wish you happy travels :)

• djjsimpson8981
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Apr 2017

Can't fault it, great breakfast and staff!!!

21st Apr 2017

Awesome hostel. I extended my stay here. Best wifi in any hostel I've stayed in. Great kitchen and TV area. Located close to the center of the city. This is an excellent place to stay

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
6th Apr 2017

Really friendly hostel, reception staff were very knowledgeable and full of good advice. Yerv and Grigor are two passionate people with excellent knowledge of local areas and history. Recommend doing the walking tour early so you can plan what to do for the rest of your stay.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. It's a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your kind comments about our team members - we really do love helping our guests discover the best of Yerevan and Armenia and of course meeting wonderful guests like you! We do hope your travels bring you back here again one day. Warm greetings from our Crew, particularly from Grigor and Yerv:)

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Great place – super central location, nice rooms and common area, clean and with everything working. Special shoutout to the amazing staff, who were super friendly and helpful and always up for a chat (had hour-long conversations with the night shift!). I bet the atmosphere would be a little bit better in high season, it was still good though.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your review means the world to us, as we improve ourselves with the help of guests' feedback. What makes Envoy special is our enthusiastic team members who enjoy helping travelers discover the best of Armenia. Thanks again for the feedback and for the recommendation. Hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in summer. Happy Travels:)

• Australia, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2017

This is an excellent hostel, in all respects. I appreciated my quiet and cozy room. I have even booked in 3 nights on my way back from Iran next month. I hope they have some peach brandy handy, as I am now in Shiraz, and am dying of thirst. Yerevan a most interesting place to visit. I highly recommend the Envoy.

17th Feb 2017

Staff are very informative about transport for day trips and further afield. Arranging shared taxis is part of the service. Clean, good breakfast, good location, good value for money.