Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Very nice

Envoy IS where to stay in Yerevan. everything is good but they do tours too. Ive been here a few times now and will always go back. They have Envoys in Tbilisi and somewhere in Cambodia... I will be happy to stay at those one day based on my experiences in Armenia.

• 21st Dec 2015

Great people, excellent facilities and unbeatable location....

Perfect hostel. No complaints at all. Visited in off season when the weren't always enough travellers to make up a full tour - but they happily made alternate arrangements

I mistakenly booked Envoy Hostel in Armenia but actually stayed in Envoy Hostel in Phnom Penh - idiot! I emailed the hostel before our 'stay' and they were very responsive on emails, booked us on for a daily tour (that we obviously could not attend). I cannot vouch for the hostel as such, but as regards to communication it would appear that the staff are exceptionally helpful. Would really like to stay here if I ever went to Armenia!

I had a great stay at Envoy. I met so many interesting people while staying there. It was a relief after a bad experience in Munich. The staff was super friendly, ordered me a taxi the night before to take me to the airport. One thing I should note is that the cheapest room (which I stayed in) does not have windows. I wasn't aware of this but I only stayed for 2 nights so it wasn't the end of the world. Everyone who stays here is open to socialize and there are lots of peace corps members!

Great place, very central. Secure and friends place. Nice simple breakfast. They arranged pick up at 3am from the airport for me too.