Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Secure and organised. Very friendly staff who helped us a lot. Great setup, good common room. Highly recommended. My wife and I have stayed in a few hostels around the world (we are middle age travellers) and the staff here are in the top 1%.

I was here around christmas and it's pretty offseason. The staff were great! I cannot complain. But on the other hand I cannot really give an accurate review of this hostel because I used it just for sleeping. I didn't really talk to anyone (my room was empty because it was christmas), but the staff did invite me to celebrate a christmas party. Also, at reception the receptionist tried really hard to help me with the bank because of a lost debit hard. Awesome staff.

Excellent hostel in the center of Yerevan.

Very well run and organized hostel. There is a large common space, good bathrooms and its a good atmosphere

Overall is good n worth recommendation. The only disadvantage is a bit noisy in the basement,where my dorm and the common area is. So everyday starting from 0730 till 2230 are a bit noisy.

Great location and super-friendly staff.

Best place in yerevan! And helpful

The best part about Envoy Hostel: The people. The staff were very friendly, helpful, and just great to be around. They're also very capable to answering any questions you might have about how to get around, where to go, and what to do/see. I went of four different tours with Envoy, and all three were well worth the price.