Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Secure and organised. Very friendly staff who helped us a lot. Great setup, good common room. Highly recommended. My wife and I have stayed in a few hostels around the world (we are middle age travellers) and the staff here are in the top 1%.

I was here around christmas and it's pretty offseason. The staff were great! I cannot complain. But on the other hand I cannot really give an accurate review of this hostel because I used it just for sleeping. I didn't really talk to anyone (my room was empty because it was christmas), but the staff did invite me to celebrate a christmas party. Also, at reception the receptionist tried really hard to help me with the bank because of a lost debit hard. Awesome staff.

Excellent hostel in the center of Yerevan.