Superb 297 Total Reviews
Superb 297 Total Reviews
Envoy Hostel Located at 54 Pushkin St, , Yerevan.
Armenia

• rlhdehaas9626
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
18th Sep 2016

Very good hostel that meets Western standards in Armenia. They also offer tours. Their tour to Tbilisi is perfect if you want to combine Armenia and Georgia.

12th Sep 2016

Stayed in a 4-bed mixed room. Everyone on staff was wonderful and very helpful. The tours leaving from envoy were quite nice, as well. The air conditioning wasn't working for 2 of my nights there. The atmosphere at the hostel is conducive to meeting/talking to people.

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Aug 2016

Great Hostel and Tours organised where amazing!

• Germany, Female, 31-40
22nd Aug 2016

the staff is absolutely fabulous and I can highly recommend the tours above all other tours I have done in Armenia. The only downsides is there is one toilet and one shower per gender which can get crowded in key times. Also, the rooms do not have windows which makes them a bit smelly and claustrophobic when fully occupied.

Thank you very much for your kind feedback and for your recommendation on our tours. It's our pleasure to reveal the hidden treasures of Armenia and receiving reviews like this encourages us more. Besides aiming to provide a quality experience for our guests, we also offer wide range of rooms to suit everyone's budget and preferences. At Envoy everything is designed to make one's stay a comfortable one, thus there are bathrooms on each level of the hostel to avoid crowding. Hope you'll give us another visit so we can make your stay an even better one. Cheers:)

• lukacsanna8888
  • Hungary, Female, 31-40
21st Aug 2016

Envoy is the top choice: clean, well organized, good neighbourhood, they clearly know their business: individual small shelves and electricity for your dorm beds, showers where you can actually place your clothes without getting them wet. You will find a surprising variety of guests from the "guitar guys" and gap year students, through families with small kids and curious single middle-aged to pensioners. Seems like a fun place without compromising you getting a good rest.

We are thrilled to read what a great time you had staying with us recently and we would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you for your review. Making every guest’s stay perfect is our ultimate aim and to receive these kind of reviews and feedback means a lot to us.Thank you for choosing Envoy. Happy Travels:)

• Malaysia, Male, 31-40
19th Aug 2016

Clean and professionally ran hostel. The only improvement I would suggest is to put a curtain around the bed in the mixed dorms for more privacy.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We will indeed take on board your feedback to see how we can further improve what we do. Cheers:)

• Russia, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2016

I stayed at Envoy hostel due to recommendation of my friend. It was pleasure to stay there. Susanna was making coffee with butter for me cause of my sore throat. All other staff (I dont remember their names) where so nice, they spoke Russian. They where very nice. I will recommend my friends at this hostel if they come to Yerevan.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted to know that you liked your stay with us. It's a great encouragement for us to receive such reviews. Warm greetings from our Crew, in particularly form Susanna. Thank you for choosing Envoy. Cheers:)

27th Jun 2016

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff is all locals, very attentive, and helpful. Very secure and clean. They offer great excursions and tours around Armenia. Only drawback was my dorm room had no windows and got hot at night.

10th Jun 2016

This is a very well-run hostel very close to everything, bar, clubs, restaurants. The beds are very comfortable. The dorm room I was staying at didn't have any windows though no fresh air but good when you want to sleep in. The showers are great, good pressure, hot water. The staff are very helpful and are very willing to help. The common area is nice, good place to hangout. Breakfast is delicious, not the same stuff everyday. I stayed here a total of seven days when I was in the region.

• England, Couple, 25-30
4th Jun 2016

We really enjoyed our stay. All the staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel was very clean and the room comfortable. If we ever come back to Yerevan we'll definitely stay here.

Thank you for choosing Envoy and for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are super delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. It will be great to welcome you back again in the future.