Envoy Hostel

Superb 327 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 327 Total Reviews

5th May 2017

Good hostel: Good location, friendly staff and good value for money. I felt the only weakness was the ventilation of the sleeping room. The sleeping room had no window, and the air did become stuffy.

• djjsimpson8981
  • Ireland, Male, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
24th Apr 2017

Can't fault it, great breakfast and staff!!!

21st Apr 2017

Awesome hostel. I extended my stay here. Best wifi in any hostel I've stayed in. Great kitchen and TV area. Located close to the center of the city. This is an excellent place to stay

• England, Mixed Group, 31-40
6th Apr 2017

Really friendly hostel, reception staff were very knowledgeable and full of good advice. Yerv and Grigor are two passionate people with excellent knowledge of local areas and history. Recommend doing the walking tour early so you can plan what to do for the rest of your stay.

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us. It's a great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you also for your kind comments about our team members - we really do love helping our guests discover the best of Yerevan and Armenia and of course meeting wonderful guests like you! We do hope your travels bring you back here again one day. Warm greetings from our Crew, particularly from Grigor and Yerv:)

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Great place – super central location, nice rooms and common area, clean and with everything working. Special shoutout to the amazing staff, who were super friendly and helpful and always up for a chat (had hour-long conversations with the night shift!). I bet the atmosphere would be a little bit better in high season, it was still good though.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Your review means the world to us, as we improve ourselves with the help of guests' feedback. What makes Envoy special is our enthusiastic team members who enjoy helping travelers discover the best of Armenia. Thanks again for the feedback and for the recommendation. Hope to have the chance to welcome you back again in summer. Happy Travels:)

• Australia, Male, 41+
4th Mar 2017

This is an excellent hostel, in all respects. I appreciated my quiet and cozy room. I have even booked in 3 nights on my way back from Iran next month. I hope they have some peach brandy handy, as I am now in Shiraz, and am dying of thirst. Yerevan a most interesting place to visit. I highly recommend the Envoy.

17th Feb 2017

Staff are very informative about transport for day trips and further afield. Arranging shared taxis is part of the service. Clean, good breakfast, good location, good value for money.

26th Jan 2017

Not a lot of facilities at the hostel but the location, staff and social atmosphere were great. I would stay here again.

• katieebaxter3605
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
22nd Jan 2017

Incredible staff, nice common room and kitchen, they help you organize everything, someone is always there to help, excellent location, no problems at all! I'll stay there again when I return!

29th Dec 2016

this hostel is right in the center of yerevan at pushkin and mashtots street. i love their huge basement lounge- it's a great hangout spot. sadly, i was there during low season so they weren't doing any organized tours (their tour van was parked outside and you can see the hilarious foot of snow that accumulated on the roof) and it was just me and 4 other (cool) travellers. the girls at the reception were nice and helpful but slightly aloof. overall, it was a good stay.

Dear guest, Thank you for your kind feedback. We couldn't be more delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also pleased to read your kind comments about our common room. It's indeed the low season, however we do our best to provide service offering to all our guests so you can experience Armenia with the beauty each season brings. Hope you have the chance to explore our group tours upon your next visit. Thank you again for taking the time to encourage us with your review. Happy Travels:)