Envoy Hostel Reviews

54 Pushkin St, Yerevan, Armenia

Absolutely perfect. Highly recommended. What every hostel should be!

Nice hostel. We stayed in the windowless rooms in the basement. It was OK, but I think rooms with windows would have been more nice. Wifi worked in the rooms, no que for the shower and lockers in the room was good. The simple but included breakfast was appreciated.

+ Spacious room + Personal light and many wall sockets - They have tours, but if they don't reach a minimum amount of people, they won't do them (I stayed 3 days and they did none) + Anyway, if you want to visit by yourself, the staff is full of infos about the places around Erevan.

Envoy hostel is extremely good value, definitely one of the best I've ever stayed in. Tip: just remember to check the type of bed directly from the hostel when you book a private room. Not big of an inconvenience but we were a little surprised to get a bunk bed instead of a twin/double.

Very helpfull staff and incredible breakfast.

Having travelled around the area (georgia/armenia/azerbaijan) this hostel was clearly the best. I stayed in superior 4-bed dorm room and one of the evenings I ended up having the room to myself (and yes it has a window!) Staff speaks English very well. Locker is spacious. Shower & bathroom area is always clean. Wifi works great. They provide a free tour of the city each morning at 10AM and you can book other tours through them.

This place was great. Staff was amazing, many tour options, large common area, opportunities to meet other travelers. I highly recommend this place! Nothing I can fault it for, except maybe that there are no windows in my room, but that hardly matters.

awesome! one of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Super good hostel, if I come back to Yerevan, I will return here.

Located in the very center, close to main Yerevan attractions. Staff is friendly and willing to help. Big common area with well equipped kitchen. Breakfasts were basic and not vary to much from day to day, but tasty and filling. Beds in the rooms are comfortable, lockers are spacy, rooms are decorated well. Probably the best place in Yerevan to stay. Definitely recommend. One thing. Guys, you should remove those hand-dryers from bathrooms. They are very loud, can be heard from any hostel point.

Hostel staff is very happy to help, cleaning ladies are doing a great job (I hope you let them know ;)) and location is great! Common room feels a bit like a hospital's hallway - maybe change the lights? Anyway, I will definitely stay here again if I come to Armenia.

Secure and organised. Very friendly staff who helped us a lot. Great setup, good common room. Highly recommended. My wife and I have stayed in a few hostels around the world (we are middle age travellers) and the staff here are in the top 1%.

Staff was cool and gave great advice! They taught me how to get around Yerevan. Watch out for crazy guy who made me watch a video of a gopher yelling my name.