EnvyItaly Reviews

Via di Porta Fabbrica 49, Rome, Italy

Actually is a apartment, not a real hostel. But is great! The guy was super friendly and helpful, and he also gives you a paper with all kind of information that you need (like transport, cheap eats etc). If you don't mind to pay more for a good place, that should be your choice.

The experince was great, Angelo was vert helpful guide us on where is best to visit when we only had 2 days to see many side in Roma, very kind when he had to pick us up from airport and the flight was 1h late, kind to take us back to airport at 5 am , there room was self contain with shower, toilet, tv, fridge/freezer, bed side and pleant storage, very close to the vaticano city , so we didn't need to use public transport if we want to so we walk to appreciate the building in the city.

• 10th Nov 2014

Amazing ! Extended our stay. Private room for 4 people. Second room empty means entire apartment was ours. Great cleanliness Great facilities Can see Vatican/St Peters from there :D COns: not a hostel !!! dont expect to meet people or atmosphere. Best if you are in own group

These guys made my stay very easy. They provided me with a map helped me find the right buses and transportation to get around easily. They were located right by the Vatican near a bus stop so it was very easy to find. I arrived early and they let me leave my bags in the room while it was being cleaned. The house and room were very clean and towels and sheets were provided. I would recommend this location to anyone, very easy, safe and clean.

• 19th Oct 2014

It doesnt Have signals at the building.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Really nice and clean hostel in a good place just next to the Vatican. Guy from the hostel was so friendly and gave us good advises for our stay in Rome.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts