EnvyItaly Reviews

Via di Porta Fabbrica 49, Rome, Italy

The experince was great, Angelo was vert helpful guide us on where is best to visit when we only had 2 days to see many side in Roma, very kind when he had to pick us up from airport and the flight was 1h late, kind to take us back to airport at 5 am , there room was self contain with shower, toilet, tv, fridge/freezer, bed side and pleant storage, very close to the vaticano city , so we didn't need to use public transport if we want to so we walk to appreciate the building in the city.

• 10th Nov 2014

Amazing ! Extended our stay. Private room for 4 people. Second room empty means entire apartment was ours. Great cleanliness Great facilities Can see Vatican/St Peters from there :D COns: not a hostel !!! dont expect to meet people or atmosphere. Best if you are in own group

These guys made my stay very easy. They provided me with a map helped me find the right buses and transportation to get around easily. They were located right by the Vatican near a bus stop so it was very easy to find. I arrived early and they let me leave my bags in the room while it was being cleaned. The house and room were very clean and towels and sheets were provided. I would recommend this location to anyone, very easy, safe and clean.

• 19th Oct 2014

It doesnt Have signals at the building.

• 14th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Really nice and clean hostel in a good place just next to the Vatican. Guy from the hostel was so friendly and gave us good advises for our stay in Rome.

It looks very bad when owner tells you that you have to pay city tax 3,50 per person and night when you arrive

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Czech Republic

Great location nice and quiet away from all the tourist's but with the Vatican on the door step. Bus 64 is good for getting into town but we just walked in, it's a nice 30min walk to the centre passing attractions on the way. Angelo has great tips and very accommodating.

• 1st Sep 2014
  • New Zealand

Nicolas and Angelo are the best. Listen to what they say, ask the things you do not know. Place is very clean, facilities are very good and building is quite secure. Definitely would go there again.

View all Rome Bed and Breakfasts