Eol777 Hostel Reviews

aviator craiu nr3a constanta, Constanta, Romania

the staff were very friendly and helpful but my frind and i got bed bugs during our stay here that are still botherin me over a week later. this has really tainted our view of our stay here.

• 26th Sep 2013

Thanks for help and I enjoyed the stay!

• 22nd Sep 2013
  • Serbia

We had a very pleasant stay, beaches and town were 20 minutes walk away. Staff was also relaxed en very friendly. We went by car and we could park next to the entrance.

good atmosphere!

If you are on a budget, backpacking, not fussed about 5* luxuries this is your place. Hostel, you get a bed in a mixed dorm room. Clean sheets, bathroom and shower (shared) are there, hot water all the time. Kitchen and fridge is available. It is basic but the common area is what makes this place great - all sitting outside under roofed patio, talking with other tourists and lovely host. If you want piece, quiet and no people around, go somewhere else. I loved it, the atmosphere, I will be back!

This is not the best hostel in the world as it is very small and it is basically a big house transformed for receiving travellers, however the atmosphere is really good, the owner is a nice guy and because it's a small place everyone kind of get to know each other in the common area, I would recommend.

Very nice and professional welcoming. Allan was very helpful. Highly recommended

• 17th Aug 2013

Top, TOP hostel!!! When you get there you just have to let it go and the Papazito (Alan , the owner) will Take care of you. Great ambience, nice and clean rooms, cheap, the closest hostel to Mamaia ( party spot at Constanta). Just simply try it. Papazito!! I know you are gonna read me.. I forgot my shorts (black, grey, blue) do you have any way to send them to me? Just send me an email... Never forget TOOOOOOOP!!!

If you like a lively, fun, cosy place to stay in Constanta, that's the place to be! The owner of the hostel, Alan, is the soul and heart of it and knows what to do in order for the guests to feel welcome and enjoy themselves! The hostel is located not far from the bus and train stations(by bus) and is very close to the local beach. It was clean, full of positive energy. We met very nice people during our stay!

We had a great time with Alin and friends at Eol777. Everyone was very friendly, we laughed a lot and have very fond memories of our time there. Alin is a great host and we would recommend this place to anyone looking for a fun place in Constanta :)

The moment you walk in, the owner makes sure you are at ease and he is very easy to talk to. It is true value for your money. The outdoor area turns into a party zone at night and its a very happening place.

IT IS FILTHY. NO REAL SHOWER. BEDBUGS AND INCOMPETENT STAFF. NOT RECOMMENDED.

• 7th Aug 2013

It's a small and cosy hostel which makes you feel at home and meet and mingle with the other guests, since everybody sits in the courtyard. It is a very family-like atmosphere. Alan, the owner, plays good music (chilly electro and the like) in via the computer the court, so you can have some private talks and not everybody is listening to everybodies words. It is close to the beach and to the bus line to downtown. We had a very good time and the other guests as well. It is very clean, too!

• 6th Aug 2013

The best hostel we stayed at in Romania. The guy who runs the hostel is great and he's been really helpful. The kitchen was very well equipped, the showers are strange but still good. If you don't have a car you have to walk a bit to get to the center. The atmosphere was great and the common area was great too. I miss that place and would definitely come back

Great owners! Small and basic but cosy and friendly.

Really nice hostel with everything you need. It's near to the Constanta beach and like 15min by bus from Mamaia. The atmosphere there is really friendly and the owner wanna make your stay like at home. This hostel is very safety, I leave my wallet in the common area for a night and in the morning it was still there. Really good value for money, so if you go to Constanta and wanna have fun and good atmosphere - go to eol777! Alan, if you see this review: thank you very much for everything!!! :)

very nice hostel. ypu going now~!!!

The owner is a great guy, was always helpful ! We had a car so we dont care about the location, but i think it is ok also. Showers are kinda weird but i dont care either. Room was clean and we had a clean sheets, which is always a good sign of cleanliness. Definetely worth for the money!! JR

It's not really a hostel you are used to , it's more of just five different dorms and an out door commen area. Staff is good and it is very cheap. But the whole thing about the WC there is only 3 and it's not that clean. It a great time not to far from the beach and all the clubs. Good good good

Only Hostel in Constanta. Very small and cozy and close to the beach!