Eol777 Hostel Reviews

aviator craiu nr3a constanta, Constanta, Romania

Running for 14 years so a well proven hostel. Comapact, initially basic looking but in reality has everything you'd expect or need. Alin was very helpful and knowledgable. Location is good between Constanta centre & Mamaia and close to beach.

We stayed at the hostel for 2 nights. All in all, we had a good time. The staff is great, they love their job, but it looked all pretty improvised (e.g.no real shower) and it could have been cleaner. Still, there was a well equipped kitchen, a free washing machine and a nice little garden. Unfortunately we had bedbugs, but the staff's reaction was really good and of course it's not their fault.

Awesome hostel. Alin and his beautiful wife are very helpful and will help you with whatever you need. I got injured (outside the hostel) and I was treated like a brother with everything I needed, also met lots of cool people there, the atmosphere is awesome. Regarding other reviews, I didn't find any bedbugs and cleaning duties were being done regularly to a good standard

Unfortunately the hostel had bed bugs. I could even take pictures of them. Really sad :(

Unfortunetly some ppl like u carring around from a place to another.....so is not our fault !this insect are not originally from here!and pest company already fix itcheers Alexander Duschbg!

The owner was extremely helpful and flexible. He was socializing with the visitors and even takes them to the Mamaia party street with his car for a small fee! :) What needs to be improved in this hostel is the cleanliness and facilities would need some improvement too. The showers were combined with the bathrooms and after someone had taken a shower, the whole bathroom was wet. There should be some kind of a spatula or curtains. Also lockers would be an important improvement.

Do NOT stay here! This hostel has a serious bedbug infestation & no resolve to fix the problem. On the first night I was eaten alive & moved to another room where I continued to be bitten. The next night I was moved back into the original room into another bed after the owner claimed to have sprayed the bed yet continued to be bitten. I decided I couldn't stay another night & had to argue for a refund for the night I wasn't willing to stay. I live with the scars, don't make the same mistake!

• 21st Aug 2014

There was a problem with our booking, but it might be related to hostelworld: Our room was booked three times on the same date, and we had to move to another room with 4 beds and had to wait until the evening. The room was next to the inner yard and always open. The toilet was leaking and there isn't really a shower. Mamaia beach is still quite far away and we didn't get real maps. There was not really a storage possibilty for our luggage. The good atmosphere, though, really compensated a lot.

Hi Stefan!Nothing is real here.....all is a ilusion!welcome in the real WORLD MAN!!!u must read again our description!!!!thanks for visit us and we are sorry for everything !!!ciao!

The hostel is okay, although I believe they have bed bugs there...

Hi Tessa!u belive or are u sure?also i belive on Mars are dogs and cats! durere Tessa!

It's a good place to make friends, perfect of the summer. The owner is a friendly guy who speak several languages. A good hostel.

Don't stay at this hostel if you want peace and quiet. It's impossible not to end up talking to other guests. The owner is nice but can be a bit much at times.

The directions for how to get here need to updated; especially as bus numbers have changed. Staff are really lovely, pleasant and helpful - always around to help. This is the only hostel in the area - so they have a monopoly. Unfortunatly during my stay, the bunk beds in both dorm rooms has a bed bug infestation. The only alternative the hostel offered was to change to the other dorm room, not to look at removal of the infected furniture. No lockers for belongings, shower head above toilet.

I really like the vibe of the hostel, and a lot of cool people come and stay there!

Small hostel with one common area meaning it's easy to meet people. Friendly staff who organise day trip (not the cheapest day trips but definitely good) and a nice place to stay

The hostel staff is great, very nice. Laundry is free wash and air dry. The hostel says there is A/C in two rooms, it was never turned on. We had to sleep with the door open at night because it was so hot. This also meant no privacy! The courtyard is right outside the rooms, which means if people are up talking, you are not sleeping. There was also some guy who did not work there who sat on the bench in the courtyard and also slept there. A little weird. Only one bathroom was working.

Definitely the people and atmosphere that made this. The owners are lovely, and enjoy spending time socialising with guests. Rooms all open to an external communal courtyard with the kitchen and bathrooms the same, so socially orientated. Hostel is a little far from the main town, maybe 30 mins walk. Very close to beaches and lake though, so good value overall.

EOL 777 Hostel is the best hostel on the continent. Alin is both a character and an excellent owner. Do not stay here, if you don't enjoy having fun. Activities are always organized according to the crowd, and you will find yourself hanging out with people from all walks of life. Truly a unique atmosphere. We were even taken on a day trip to Bulgaria which was fantastic with Alin and his wife Florita. They are now Romanian family.

Just relax and enjoy the company of the great people and the coolest and nicest owner... Else, everything is in place you would expect from a hostel, but no 5 or 7 star hotel or resort can come closer to the atmosphere of this place plus you would miss the chance of meeting those down to earth guests and the great owner....

Fantastic lady who runs the place :) Really nice, would totally go back!

Very clean, lots of fun and the host was extremely helpful. I had a great time there! *Tres propre, tres bonne choix

Loved it! Razvan and Flori are the nicest people in the world and treated me amazingly. the hostel is small and basic, but super sociable. I spent most of my time in the smoking patio in the sun drinking coffee til night time and chain smoking. you get to meet every guests who is staying there, and I met some brilliant people. It's near the beach and Razvan will tell you all the cheap places to eat and which clubs to go to depending on your taste and budget. never felt more at home!