Eol777 Hostel Reviews

aviator craiu nr3a constanta, Constanta, Romania

That was one of the best hostel I ever stayed at. The staff was really friendly and helped me a lot. The general atmosphere was nice. I felt as if I was home. The place in itself was perfect, I mean that was clean and comfortable. The location is also excellent, not far away from the city center, close to a bus stop, and near the beach. There are many facilities like kitchen, fridge, washing machine, ... To make it shorter: Constanta rocks

• 12th Oct 2014
  • Belgium

Would love to see this place in season, great help with things even bike parts, out of there way to make you feel at home. Any problems there wiling to help you get sorted out..!

Running for 14 years so a well proven hostel. Comapact, initially basic looking but in reality has everything you'd expect or need. Alin was very helpful and knowledgable. Location is good between Constanta centre & Mamaia and close to beach.

We stayed at the hostel for 2 nights. All in all, we had a good time. The staff is great, they love their job, but it looked all pretty improvised (e.g.no real shower) and it could have been cleaner. Still, there was a well equipped kitchen, a free washing machine and a nice little garden. Unfortunately we had bedbugs, but the staff's reaction was really good and of course it's not their fault.