Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

The facilities are fine enough, but there is no air condition in the rooms.

Really good!

• 21st Jul 2014

The staff there were amazing! so friendly and helpful when I had my passport stolen in barca!

• 21st Jul 2014

I have stayed at this hostel twice. I came back the second time because I had liked it so much, but I have to say I wasn't as impressed as the first time. I didn't think it was as clean as it had been. The wifi was terrible when the hostel was full, plus I was in a room with only 1 power point for 4 people! There were also only 2 washing machines and dryers for a 6 level hostel, all of which were out of order. The walking tour wasn't great either. They joined 3 groups together, so it was packed

Queued for 45mins to check in and the wifi doesn't work

• 18th Jul 2014

A huge (7 floor) hostel. Great location. Quite cheap but you have to pay for an upper sheet (why?). WiFi is terrible during the evening and at night. Anyway, I recommend it.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Very big, really good location, close to a metro and train station. Good environment, big common room with some computers. The breakfast is not that good, but it is acceptable. Really good hostel overall.

• 17th Jul 2014

Staff were not welcoming at all.We thought it was due to our very late night arrival which they were aware of but turns out every night the staff were just miserable, disinterested and barely made any eye contact during conversations. They seem to disregard any good customer service. There was barely any atmosphere to the place. However, good location with nice terrace and close to everything. Wi-fi signal was poor and poor quality breakfast. Not going back there and no recommendation from us.

This hostel has a lot of big groups of kids staying there on school trips so it feels more like a high school than a hostel

This hostel was awful. Nothing worked here. The elevator didn't work, the wifi sucked, the key cards didn't work, and the staff wasn't very friendly. It was a big hostel and it just felt like a business, it didn't feel like the staff cared about any of the guests. Also, there were a lot of problems with reservations getting mixed up, and rooms being changed. I would not stay at this hostel again. Definitely not worth the month I paid.

Good hostel, great location.

We really liked the location of this hostel however overall this hostel was average. There was only one girls and one boys shower

The hostel is located in a very good square of Barcelona, close from a lot of bars, restaurants, shopping streets, tourist places and just in front of a metro station. The staff is really prepared to work but part of them is not friendly and I prefered to ask for information to the locals.

Everything is good. Not great. The wifi sucks and that's really frustrating. But ac in all the rooms. Staff are all pretty nice. I no real atmosphere here

I stayed at this hostel with a friend for 2 nights, we had booked a 4 bed female dorm with ensuite but had been put down for an 8 bed mixed, the receptionist was very helpful

Great hostel, one of the best I've stayed at

• 3rd Jul 2014

This was a really nice hostel! The location was great, very close to La Ramblas and the Gaudi houses, and there's a Metro station right across the street. Staff is very eager to follow the rules. The atmosphere in this hostel is relatively friendly, but it's a very large hostel, so if you're looking for a way to meet people this might not be the best way to do it, although it is possible.

• 30th Jun 2014

Don't worry about security, its like breaking into fort knox - impossible. Staff friendliness was average but never had an issue with them. Recommend doing the free walking tour if you can spare 3/4 hours. Cleanliness was good. Some rooms have wifi, others dont so you have to stand by the elevator to get any kind of reception. Very central location and easy to get too. Was very impressed with the stay. Recommended and would stay again.

The hostel itself was nice and in a great area of Barcelona. The staff was the only down side for me. Everyone I talked to seemed to be bored or indifferent about their job- that's to say, no one was overly friendly. Also, someone stole my sheet my last night...

Rude staff