Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Great value. Great location.

The staff members were EXTREMELY helpful with providing directions and recommendations, and were also very friendly which made our trip so much easier. Everything was clean for the most part. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they did not provide you with a blanket. Other than that, it's a great place to stay and very convenient as it is in the center and close to train stations!

• 10th Oct 2014

There was wifi only in a few parts of the building also the light in the bedroom toilet was going constantly off when showering as the sensor didnt detect anyone inside so I had to take my arm out of the shower all the time, apart from that location was perfect and this hostel is the cleanest I have never been in good atmosphere, good value and friendly staff

• 3rd Oct 2014
  • Spain

It's an excellent option! Very well localised and with breakfast!

• 2nd Oct 2014

internet was a hassle to get on and use

22 old girl best friends.on holiday 6 Extremely central/awesome location, right across from metro and major train station, 30 min walk to beach, 15 to las rambles (club road), 20 to guell park. Safe and beautiful area and lots of shopping. Great view and lounge area on rooftop bar. However, the shower and lights are timed to turn off every 30 seconds, bar drinks were more expensive than others, wifi only works on floor 7, did not feel encouraged to get to know other guests. Not a party hostel

You get what you pay for. I like that breakfast is included, it makes mornings a lot easier. Some staff is nicer than others and why doesn't all staff talk decent English, with so many international visitors? Some soap at the washbasin in the bathroom would be good. It is hard to remember to bring your own all the time. It would have been good if a member of the staff showed me around when I arrived, or at least showed me where my room and my bed was.

Location is best! Breakfast was quite nice. But,, facilities are old. In the public shower booth, there is no space to put my stuff, so my belongings are all wet. It was awful.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Great hostel in terms of location and has a very nice view,baths and toilets are not clean enough and it is nonsense that you need to pay extra 3 euros for blanket and when u asked the staff that you need a blanket they say you can adjust the air conditioner if you are cold..come on!!!but still i recommend this place to have a good stay in barcelona

I think I may have gotten bed bug bites on my legs and one bite on my foot :(

• 4th Sep 2014

It's a good hostel if you are travelling in big groups. If you're travelling alone, I would look for another hostel. Very impersonal atmosphere. Only one shower for per floor (which is a lot of people)

This place might be good for large groups but as a person traveling alone it was very difficult to meet others. The place was just so big and I did not think staff were really friendly at all. When you have a large hostel like that, it usually takes staff and activities to bring people together. I also thought it was kind of weird there was only one bathroom/shower per sex on my floor. I luckily did not run into any problems but seems like not enough for how many people were on each floor.

• 30th Aug 2014

Matresses are very bad and the bedframes too

• 29th Aug 2014

This hostel does it right. Every hostel should be like this. Every bed had its own power socket and lamp and each bed has a curtain for privacy and a big cage under the bed to store luggage. Great location with easy access to all the main sights and to and from the airport. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms I saw being cleaned regularly throught my stay even at 11pm. The showers were also well set up with a shelf a seperates area for clothes to keep dry. Staff were a bit rude and slow.

• 25th Aug 2014

The hostel is very well located and has a good infrastructure a . My attention point is: the price is more expensive than the average and even like this they charge their clients for a lot of stuff as payment by credit card, keys of the bedroom, blanket, which in my point of view they wouldn´t be charged.

Had a fantastic time here, highly recommend to anyone in a heart beat. In fact my friends recommend me this hostel thats how i came to stay here. Staff where helpful. Breakfast is good, all what you need really. I was traveling solo and it was a great place to meet new people.

This is one of the best hostel experiences I have had. Location was PERFECT, rooms and bathrooms were clean, halls were a little winding but all led back to an elevator or staircase. The rooftop terrace was an incredible bonus, with a great atmosphere and plenty of space to kick back, have a drink or smoke, etc. The downstairs bar was also nice when the terrace closed. My only very small complaints would be that breakfast didn't have enough seating, but I went during a huge tourist month.

Very big. Lots of tour groups. Good wifi on 7th floor, useless elsewhere. Nice upstairs terrace but closed after 10. Bathrooms a bit gross some days, no blanket unless you pay more. Very basic place to sleep... Wouldn't be a first choice to stay here.

The staff were not very friendly and I found them quite rude however the hostel was in a brilliant location. There was a lot of choice for breakfast and the kitchen facilities could be used all day and night.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Wales

The hostel was nice, but we had to pay for sheets and towels. The wifi connection was really bad.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6