Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

nice place to stay. However would have loved to have a kitchen access at the place

I think I may have gotten bed bug bites on my legs and one bite on my foot :(

• 4th Sep 2014

It's a good hostel if you are travelling in big groups. If you're travelling alone, I would look for another hostel. Very impersonal atmosphere. Only one shower for per floor (which is a lot of people)

This place might be good for large groups but as a person traveling alone it was very difficult to meet others. The place was just so big and I did not think staff were really friendly at all. When you have a large hostel like that, it usually takes staff and activities to bring people together. I also thought it was kind of weird there was only one bathroom/shower per sex on my floor. I luckily did not run into any problems but seems like not enough for how many people were on each floor.

• 30th Aug 2014

Matresses are very bad and the bedframes too

• 29th Aug 2014

This hostel does it right. Every hostel should be like this. Every bed had its own power socket and lamp and each bed has a curtain for privacy and a big cage under the bed to store luggage. Great location with easy access to all the main sights and to and from the airport. The rooms were clean and the bathrooms I saw being cleaned regularly throught my stay even at 11pm. The showers were also well set up with a shelf a seperates area for clothes to keep dry. Staff were a bit rude and slow.

• 25th Aug 2014

The hostel is very well located and has a good infrastructure a . My attention point is: the price is more expensive than the average and even like this they charge their clients for a lot of stuff as payment by credit card, keys of the bedroom, blanket, which in my point of view they wouldn´t be charged.

Had a fantastic time here, highly recommend to anyone in a heart beat. In fact my friends recommend me this hostel thats how i came to stay here. Staff where helpful. Breakfast is good, all what you need really. I was traveling solo and it was a great place to meet new people.

This is one of the best hostel experiences I have had. Location was PERFECT, rooms and bathrooms were clean, halls were a little winding but all led back to an elevator or staircase. The rooftop terrace was an incredible bonus, with a great atmosphere and plenty of space to kick back, have a drink or smoke, etc. The downstairs bar was also nice when the terrace closed. My only very small complaints would be that breakfast didn't have enough seating, but I went during a huge tourist month.

Very big. Lots of tour groups. Good wifi on 7th floor, useless elsewhere. Nice upstairs terrace but closed after 10. Bathrooms a bit gross some days, no blanket unless you pay more. Very basic place to sleep... Wouldn't be a first choice to stay here.

The staff were not very friendly and I found them quite rude however the hostel was in a brilliant location. There was a lot of choice for breakfast and the kitchen facilities could be used all day and night.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Wales

The hostel was nice, but we had to pay for sheets and towels. The wifi connection was really bad.

Great location. Our room had a strange situation where one of the guests acted in a very confrontational way whenever someone came in late at night. Besides, his odd behavior and the fact that the internet connection was poor on most floors I would give the hostel high marks.

Staff were really unhelpful and actually just giving out incorrect advice. Apparently 'bed linen included' involves a fitted sheet and a pillow case. No access to breakfast or fridge prior to 8am. Lift broke down twice. Internet might as well not exist.

Great location, however any positive aspects of the hostel just about stop there. There was a lack of linen on arrival, unfortunately a bottom sheet does not suffice. A top sheet at least, and possibly a blanket would have been ideal. There are no communal fridges to leave anything in, usually a standard for a hostel. The wifi was poor, only in communal areas, and even then, did not work well at all.

A place!

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Bulgaria

The hostel is right next to passeig de gracia, and super close to las ramblas, placa catalunya and the old town. Good value, spent four nights and no complaints.

Perfect for a stop over to explore Barcelona , would def return, loved the roof terrace, as an over 50 traveller I felt 22 again!

• 2nd Aug 2014

stayed here not too long. The staff seemed a little funny

Amazing location, 2 minutes walk to Casa Batlló and a short distance from Plaza Catalunya and Las Ramblas. Our bedroom was really good, shower had hot water, only issue was the automatic light at the bathroom that would turn off when we were at the shower. Breakfast was ok too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7