Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Friendly staff. Clean. Great location. All golden.

• 30th Jan 2016

It's definetly one of the best hostels on this world. I went there now the third time in four years and I still thaught, that it's wonderful!

I liked the hostel, the people, the space and the location. It is super well located in the center of Barcelona. Everytime i come to this city, i plan on staying here if i can.

• 8th Jan 2016

My friends and I stayed here for a period of five days, during which time we found the hostel to be perfect. The staff were friendly, professional and really helpful. The hostel was really central and perfectly clean throughout. The free wifi was a great touch!

• 8th Jan 2016

The location is super good and the receptions are friendly. But what I can't stand is that you can't get access the wifi unless you pay 3 euro! And you need to pay one more euro per night if you want to pay by card! Also there is no plug near the bed. So you need to charge your phone near the door,which Is inconvenient and unsafe. The bathroom's door was broken.

Pretty solid stay here, don't have much to complain about except for the bartender blasting a Justin bieber playlist so loud that I couldn't even drown it out with my headphones. Dude needs to tone it down and play less Chris brown club music especially when there's no one at the bar. Other than that solid stay solid location

Great location, right near a bunch of markets and the nightlife outside is sweet. There is a cool terrace at the top of the building with a great view. Clean beds and rooms and the lockers were big. Careful to bring a smaller lock though! My combo lock didn't fit and had to buy a smaller one from the desk

I stayed in the hostel for one night. The hostel was super clean compared to other hostels where I've stayed before. The location was also perfect, only few steps from the metro stop. I was surprised that I had to pay for the lock to use the locker in my room, also the common areas were closed at 7am, I had an early flight and would have liked to use the kitchen before leaving. Wifi connection was very weak in the common are. I have stayed in cheaper hostels with better facilites in Barcelona.

Equity Point was a great experience for me. I´ve only spend a few nights but i wish I have spend more. The rooms are big and very clean, and the beds are very nice to sleep. Also the room has lockers (you need to take your lock) and private bathrooms. The common room is very big and the breakfast is really good. For only € 1,5 you can have a vast choices for the breakfast. At night they open a bar and the atmosphere is very good.

Very good !!!

• 31st Oct 2015
  • Colombia

The staff is rude, espcially the guy with long hair. Gave very negative experience. Apart from that the hostel is just fine. Cheap breakfast

The common areas are big and very nice. The hostel is in general too big so it is hard to get wifi in the rooms

Good service, cheap and good breakfast but i am not satisfied with the treatment that was given

location great, staff very helpful. sad I didn't have longer to stay and explore the city.

We had a very pleasant stay. However it is a huge hostel and it also feels that way. I did not feel at home as much as I did in other hostels.There is nothing wrong here, but all the small things add up. For example you are not allowed to drink your own alcoholic drinks when the bar is open, the rooftarrace is amazing but they close it way too early! I guess this is not the very best place to meet people to go out with, but if you are looking for a clean well eqipped place to stay this is great

Hello! I would definitely come back to your hostel :) I felt very safe in the middle of the night as a solo woman traveler. The staff was very helpful and informative - even though I almost missed my train because of a little misinformation bit ;) Lovely hostel, lovely spot. I think the value is good. Would be great if included breakfast. If you already have breakfast, diregard this ;) It was clean. One note: in the dorm oom when you arrive late, you can't see bed numbers. Cheers!

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Turkey

Good location. Nice bar with friendly bartender. Not the cleanest WC and shower facilities but acceptable. Noise can be a bit of a problem in this hostel as it seems to carry through the walls very easily. I would perhaps recommend ear plugs or have them available for purchase at the reception.

This is the kind of hostel which will charge you to breathe. Wifi is free, but if you want wifi in the room, thats 3 euro. Breakfast is 1.50 euro, and is not exactly a nice breakfast. Toilets tend to get very dirty at some times, although they are regularly cleaned. The door key will keep losing the code so you have to go to reception to get it working again. There is no age limit, so had a roomate who was over 60 and wanted to control peoples times, and, of course, he snored a lot.

The location and facilities are wonderful. But as you can expect for a chain hostel. It lacks a feel of home and friendliness. The staff are not so friendly probably because of how busy they are.

As a guest, I just giving feedback to you that I'm not happy about wifi need extra charge but not wirrten on the website, and the staff gave me attitude about that and telling me that I should go to their website not hostel world, also he told me that's not his job to put the massage on the website. Bullshit!! Of course I know thats not your job. As a front desk you're represent your company your job is take my feedback and pass it to other department to make it right.