Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

We had a very pleasant stay. However it is a huge hostel and it also feels that way. I did not feel at home as much as I did in other hostels.There is nothing wrong here, but all the small things add up. For example you are not allowed to drink your own alcoholic drinks when the bar is open, the rooftarrace is amazing but they close it way too early! I guess this is not the very best place to meet people to go out with, but if you are looking for a clean well eqipped place to stay this is great

Hello! I would definitely come back to your hostel :) I felt very safe in the middle of the night as a solo woman traveler. The staff was very helpful and informative - even though I almost missed my train because of a little misinformation bit ;) Lovely hostel, lovely spot. I think the value is good. Would be great if included breakfast. If you already have breakfast, diregard this ;) It was clean. One note: in the dorm oom when you arrive late, you can't see bed numbers. Cheers!

• 28th Sep 2015
  • Turkey

This is the kind of hostel which will charge you to breathe. Wifi is free, but if you want wifi in the room, thats 3 euro. Breakfast is 1.50 euro, and is not exactly a nice breakfast. Toilets tend to get very dirty at some times, although they are regularly cleaned. The door key will keep losing the code so you have to go to reception to get it working again. There is no age limit, so had a roomate who was over 60 and wanted to control peoples times, and, of course, he snored a lot.

The location and facilities are wonderful. But as you can expect for a chain hostel. It lacks a feel of home and friendliness. The staff are not so friendly probably because of how busy they are.

As a guest, I just giving feedback to you that I'm not happy about wifi need extra charge but not wirrten on the website, and the staff gave me attitude about that and telling me that I should go to their website not hostel world, also he told me that's not his job to put the massage on the website. Bullshit!! Of course I know thats not your job. As a front desk you're represent your company your job is take my feedback and pass it to other department to make it right.

Cool rooftop bar

Amazing hostel in terms of the location and the staff.

Awesome location, we booked a 12 person room and it was perfect for our groups needs. Breakfast at a great price and really good security from the staff.

The hostel is huge! When we wanted to check in, we had to wait for half an hour. The bathrooms are okay, but everything smells a bit like chlorine. The dorms are okay as well, but the mattrasses are very old, they are bent in the middle already. The recpetionists are nice, but not very helpful when it comes to more than telling you were to find the next supermarket. Plus point: two very nice common areas, well equipped kitchen!

I changed the Hostel after one night in Pareiso Travellors (very bad!). The Equity Point is very central, friendly, good service, good atmosphere, easy going, very professional, clean, not to young. No party hostel, very big (whole house), very discreet. I traveled there alone as a woman and feelt very save and comfortable. If you like to have your calm and make your own thing, you can have it. There are also common areas, where you can meet other travelers if you like. I would go there again!

The sheets left on the bed had stains of all colors as well as hair. We kept swapping sheets from other beds and found the same problem. The showers were also incredibly clogged and I avoided standing in the forming puddle at all costs. The shower wouldn't stay on longer than 15 seconds and I had to push the button every time. Our key card to the room never worked so we had to go to the front desk every time just to get in our room. Charging for a basic hostel breakfast is also a negative factor

They make you pay to use internet in your room. Pain in the ass to have to go to the hallway to look something up late at night. They also close the roof and common area around 12 so you end up having to just sit outside on the street if you want to hang out with people. Not a bad hostel, I've been at worse, but I've also been at better.

we had an amazing time there!the terrace is amazing!and the location is perfect!

• 15th Aug 2015

Amazing location right on the lively Passeig de Gracia, steps away from Casa Batllo and with many restaurants nearby. Bring a combination lock, because you can lock away your luggage in lockers in the luggage room as well as in the dorms. Check in took a very long time, however, and there is no internet in the rooms, only the common rooms.

Well.. Room is like a cage and everywhere was dirty street is more clean than this hostel.. No one cares about happiness of guest. Housekeeper can shout to you if you want clean sheets dont be suprised about it. Nothing is positive about this place

Good kitchen and commons area, helpful staff. The rooms weren't so great, nor very comfortable. I'm sure you could find a better place for cheaper

The place is really big, so unless you have good roommates it will be more difficult to meet people. The wifi doesn't work in the rooms unless you pay for the "premium" wifi for 3 euros. The rooms and common area were clean.

Great hostel, really well located. Lockers, charger and lights for every bed. The hostel is really big so there are a lot of people to meet. It has an amazing breakfast for like 2€. It is super clean and it has air conditionate in the rooms. I want in the middle of august and price was perfect for its value and location. I would definitvely come back.

Very good location to everywhere either beach or mountain or shops. Wifi only accessed at common area which is not so convenience. Staffs are friendly(most of them), security is quite good but keycard sometimes doesn't work so good. I was locked out side of my room couple times.

I stayed at this hostel because I was joining a Topdeck tour the next day. I had a very late arrival (2am!) and the staff were very helpful to get me the information I needed quickly so I could get some sleep.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7