Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Nice cool air conditioned rooms and fairly clean. Only big negative; WiFi was pretty much unusable at most points in the day, I guess due to lots of users.

• 28th Jul 2014

It was ok. Paying for a towel and only getting a duvet but no cover was kinda weird as well. But heck, it's very cheap, so you can't complain.

It could be a great hostel if they had WiFi and more than one or two showers per each floor. There seem to only be two routers in the building and with everyone fighting for WiFi there is never any. Over half the time I stayed there (4 days) the wifi is nonexistent. The fact that only wifi is in your common rooms only makes it for a worse social atmosphere atmosphere as everyone is on their phone if there is WiFi. Kitchen and fridge too small 4 number of guests good location and great building.

The staff needs to be better trained to listen to customers, answer questions, and accommodate the needs of their guests.

• 24th Jul 2014

The facilities are fine enough, but there is no air condition in the rooms.

Really good!

• 21st Jul 2014

The staff there were amazing! so friendly and helpful when I had my passport stolen in barca!

• 21st Jul 2014

I have stayed at this hostel twice. I came back the second time because I had liked it so much, but I have to say I wasn't as impressed as the first time. I didn't think it was as clean as it had been. The wifi was terrible when the hostel was full, plus I was in a room with only 1 power point for 4 people! There were also only 2 washing machines and dryers for a 6 level hostel, all of which were out of order. The walking tour wasn't great either. They joined 3 groups together, so it was packed

Queued for 45mins to check in and the wifi doesn't work

• 18th Jul 2014

A huge (7 floor) hostel. Great location. Quite cheap but you have to pay for an upper sheet (why?). WiFi is terrible during the evening and at night. Anyway, I recommend it.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Very big, really good location, close to a metro and train station. Good environment, big common room with some computers. The breakfast is not that good, but it is acceptable. Really good hostel overall.

• 17th Jul 2014

Staff were not welcoming at all.We thought it was due to our very late night arrival which they were aware of but turns out every night the staff were just miserable, disinterested and barely made any eye contact during conversations. They seem to disregard any good customer service. There was barely any atmosphere to the place. However, good location with nice terrace and close to everything. Wi-fi signal was poor and poor quality breakfast. Not going back there and no recommendation from us.

This hostel has a lot of big groups of kids staying there on school trips so it feels more like a high school than a hostel

This hostel was awful. Nothing worked here. The elevator didn't work, the wifi sucked, the key cards didn't work, and the staff wasn't very friendly. It was a big hostel and it just felt like a business, it didn't feel like the staff cared about any of the guests. Also, there were a lot of problems with reservations getting mixed up, and rooms being changed. I would not stay at this hostel again. Definitely not worth the month I paid.

Good hostel, great location.

We really liked the location of this hostel however overall this hostel was average. There was only one girls and one boys shower

The hostel is located in a very good square of Barcelona, close from a lot of bars, restaurants, shopping streets, tourist places and just in front of a metro station. The staff is really prepared to work but part of them is not friendly and I prefered to ask for information to the locals.

Everything is good. Not great. The wifi sucks and that's really frustrating. But ac in all the rooms. Staff are all pretty nice. I no real atmosphere here

I stayed at this hostel with a friend for 2 nights, we had booked a 4 bed female dorm with ensuite but had been put down for an 8 bed mixed, the receptionist was very helpful

Great hostel, one of the best I've stayed at

• 3rd Jul 2014