Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location, secured and clean. I recommend this hostel if you are concerned about staying in an excellent location and if you like to walk around the city.

I am a hostel Virgin and never would have booked one. Equity point centric was really good experience for me the facilities were clean staff were helpful. I would def stay there again. Breakfast cost €1.50 not bad either. I also met amazing travellers from every where all ages. It's location is perfect. From this experience alone I will recommend people to stay here. I will be back in the near future. I fell in love with the city too :)

• 25th Jul 2015

The space is very limited. No individual plug-in besides the bed. So many additional charges (for wifi in room, breakfast, etc.). The bathroom is too small and poorly facilitated (no hair dryer, no place to put shampoo, bath gel in the shower, the light goes out every 30 seconds, and you have to put the button every single minute for water flow...not to mention you have to share the bathroom with other 11 people, which can be very annoying.) The good things are the location and the bed.

Location, location, location!!! Other than that didn't find people too sociable and like others wrote more of a party hostel, but crowd is mainly in their early 20s. Big hostel, so common room or breakfast slightly overwhelming. 12 bed dorm a bit cramped compared to another hostel I stayed in and no A/C. Ensuite bathroom not able to lock and mostly dirty. Breakfast seemed good value for money. Reception always seemed busy and staff could have been friendlier.

Equity point centric was a clean but crazy place to stay. Chill would not be a word I would use to describe it. It houses 400 people and they were fully booked so the place was a bit hectic. Otherwise it was nice. Very clean and the rooms each had their own a/c, shower, and toilet. There's a terrace that has a bar on the roof that is has reasonably priced beer but it closes at 10pm. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to party their way through Barcelona.

Too expensive for a 12 person dorm. One of the hostel staff moved all my belongings to another bed while I wasn't there without informing me, I thought that was extremely rude and unprofessional. Otherwise the facilities were quite new and it was in a good location with a good atmosphere.

The hostel is in a super convenient location, which was a major positive in my case, the train from the airport arrives to the stop right out front the hostel. Very easy to locate and near a lot of food and shopping. The hostel itself is your basic hostel. I just wish it was cleaner and that there was more than one set of outlets by the door. Also, i didnt feel comfortable with their left luggage setup and ended up paying to have my bag left at a baggage place a few blocks away instead.

My stay at Equity Point Centric Hostel was nearly perfect up until checkout. Great location right next to the tube and La Rambla. Brilliant hostel atmosphere in common rooms. All in all great value for money! However my checkout experience was really dreadful. I completely understand that it's a busy period 8-10am each day for the receptionist. But feel the way the man at reception spoke to fellow travellers and myself was horrendous! Out of this world rude and unfriendly.

Lots of annoying rules at this hostel, having to show a piece of paper to get past reception. People were often double booked into the same bed creating confusion and problems late at night when people came home from a night out.

• 20th Jul 2015

Great location, easy to find. Staff were very helpful. Only disappointment was that there were only 2 showers and 2 toilets per gender on each floor. Very enjoyable stay. Would recommend

Good hostel in a great location. The only downsides are that the wifi only works in common rooms and in the lobby, and ths shower stops every 5 seconds (you practically have to hold the button the whole time while you're showering).

I loved the stay at the hostel, great service for a good price, I could not ask for more. The only thing I would like to mention, though, is that the acess to the luggage room is too easy and I felt a little more attention for security is necessary in order to prevent major troubles. Except for this, everything else was absolutely wonderful. I would love to come back. Thank you.

Amazing all around. Wifi can be hit or miss unless you're in the 2nd floor common room where it is very consistent. Heard about 2 attempted locker thefts within the hostel over my 6-day stay. Exercise caution like anywhere else and you will be extremely happy at Equity Point centric hostel.

The hostel had some cleanliness problems, especially the bathrooms. They also say in the little contract that you sign that breakfast is included when in fact you have to pay for it. You also have to pay if you want wifi in your room, which is crazy!

Great location by tons of shops and bars. So many things to do in a close proximity. I was nervous having read reviews that the guy at the front desk would be rude or treat my friend and I as unwelcomed guests but he was nice and very helpful. Internet was very fast too that was an added bonus. The one compliant I have is my friend said there were stains on her bed sheets which is gross and unsanitary. We got new sheets

• 16th Jul 2015

Good location, good price, relatively clean and decent atmosphere. The wifi is not free -- you have to pay 3 euro. It is free in the tiny lobby with no seating area, but if you want to use it anywhere else you have to pay. There is also a fine per person per night to use a credit or debit card. Also, there are not outlets for each bed. There is one outlet by the door of each room, and everyone has to charge their appliances there, which is inconvenient and unsafe.

I felt like this hostel was just too big. The bathrooms on my floor were often dirty. The toilet stayed clogged for two days. The guy at the front desk seemed to hate his job. I overpaid for wifi. It was a very convenient location on an expensive street.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff run the place like a machine, so while they may not seem super friendly, it's because they're always busy. Special thanks to la Peruana in reception who actually is very friendly. Clean showers, clean rooms, tons of storage space for food and a very nice kitchen. I also loved the terrace and chillout room. The hostel is centrally located on Paseo de Gracia, so you are literally close to everything. I would definitely stay here again.

Great location, exemplary staff, great price compared to the surrounding area, very nice and well maintained hostel.

• 12th Jul 2015

Very amazing hostel. Keep it up... next time if I visit again, i will definitely take your hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7