Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Super well located, the staff is really nice, they would do everything to help you with directions, recomendations... The breakfast is the best!!! The only thing is that they charge you for everything: top sheets, blankets.........

Nice location, clean room and nice view!

great place~

It is really good location just at the central. One thing not good is that the beding blanket is not included in the fee. This is strange from other youth hostels.

Okay. It's 6 floors building, but there's no privat space! Seems like they maintain an image of "a party town". So if you would like to work at silence - forget about it. There's only one common space, which is bar also, which is a space with other computers and which is kitchen and dinning room. And only there you can join to the Internet. At least when I stayed there didn't work Wi-Fi in "resting room" on the 7th floor. And music was TOO loud and bad quality with working 3 TVs! Cacophony!

Very good hostel in the centre of Barcelona and easy to commute to via train/metro. Cracking location and the staff were very friendly and useful. Would recommend. Facilities were also clean.

We enjoyed our stay even though we encountered some problems. For example, when checking in, we only got a sheet and a pillow case. If we wanted more sheets we had to pay. The breakfast was not great but it is free so we did not complain. Other than that, everything was fine. The atmosphere was great, the hostel was clean and well situated. We had a great time in Barcelona!

Friendly and helpful staff. Good common areas. Just need to update the directions, from the airport it's easier to just got straight to Passeige De Gracia station. The train from the airport goes there. Saves having to change halfway to Catalunya.

THIS IS AVVERSOME! the best hostel experience in the world, the time spent there was fantastic, and everybody

You have to pay for the locker key 3 euro: it is not for free.

It couldn´t be more perfect! Right in the middle of downtown, great accomodations and friendly staff, provided me all the info that I needed to make the most of my staying! From tips of non-turistical restaurants, signed maps for the best visits, insider´s view about the city, and great breakfast... I spended 5 days, and I might say that I did everything that I planned to.. If I´m going somewhere else and need a hostel, will be the first name on the list for sure!! Hasta luego, Equity Rocks!!

• 2nd Dec 2013

Great hostel in a great location. Easy to access a majority of sights and close to the station. Friendly atmosphere but the rooms were cold and only 2 showers per floor which meant you had to wait to have a shower. Apart from that, great hostel.

perfect location! the breakfast was good and the kitchen for cooking clean, but the shower was not really hot

Best hostel I have ever stayed in my whole life! Everything is perfect!

Great place to stay! Some staff will were amazing while others rude! Always stay here when I go to Barcelona!

Good stay but the WiFi was down. :(

the location is very good, and breakfast also

really nice place to stay, fantastic location, great breakfast and walking distance from everywhere. Deffinitely would come back again!

1- You should improve the breakfast, like eggs, pancakes, and even more choices. Because the free coffee is horrible ahhhrgg... 2- You should give the money back when someone is booking more than one night and is not satisfied with the facilities. 3- You should organize some funny activities 4- The Internet Sucks, so SLOWWW

Perfect position and good breakfast included. No wifi in the room. The most annoying thing was that you could only open the door with an electronic key and lot of times it did not work.

• 23rd Oct 2013