Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Check-in process starts at 2 pm. Rest everything was amazing! Thanks guys!

I really like EPC. I returned on my way back through Barca. The beds are not very comfortable, but for the money it is a safe and clean hostel with a good location. I highly recommended it to travelers along the way.

Fantastic Hostel! Great location, great value, and friendly staff. Bargain breakfast great, good value drinks and fab terrace. Only negative is would be good to have more plug sockets in rooms.

• 26th Mar 2015

I stayed in a 6 bed dorm. Pros : Location - 10 mins walk from Pl. Catalunya. Cleanliness - Room and bathroom were clean. Nice bar on 2nd floor serving good sangria. Friendly staff. Lockers were available in the room but you need to bring your own padlock (they sell padlocks at reception if you haven't brought one). Cons: Free WiFi network has a bad signal in rooms on 6th floor (not sure abt other floors). However you get good signal near stairs. U can buy premium WiFi for €3 for 3 n

I really liked this hostel. Pros: 24 hr security and lockers (must have a padlock), hair dryers, hot water worked well, 2 common rooms and a terrace, a bar with cheap beer, lots of friendly people. cons: breakfast wasn't included (but only 1.5 euro), wifi didn't work in rooms I'd stay here again, or in their other locations.

I spent 5 nights at this hostel, and it was quite nice. Good location, and I could see the eating service working every day. Breakfast could be included for like 1.50 euros I slept in a 12 bed room, and the roommates were not considerate about when they would be loud or turn on their lights, but that's always a concern in larger rooms. I would stay here again.

This hostel was in the perfect location!! It is extremely close to a metro stop where several major lines intersect, as well as a Rodalies train station which is the special train that goes to Barcelona Sants train station and El Prat airport. Getting around was so easy, and the prices were extremely reasonable. Also, it was very clean. I would definitely stay here again!

super good location on the Le de Gracia, and 2 min walking to Casa Batllio, 5 mins to Place Catalunya, and La Rambla. Towards another direction is the way to Park Guell. Clean sheet, and big dorm. fair breakfast with 1.5 euro. Overall Very nice. Just one negative point- no wifi in room, only at reception area. kinda of inconvenient...

Just the Best Hostel of Barcelona.

• 17th Mar 2015

Perfect !

Location and price make this the perfect place to stay in Barcelona. It is big and in a lovely old building. I advise anyone coming to Barcelina to check it out

noisy, really noisy, now they give banket but no breackfast, the place have been deteriorating very fast in the last 2 years, a real pity.

They were nice,but I didn't like a couple of things.Firstly there is no any hairdrier in the rooms and you have to take from the reception against your passport.And also the wifi and breakfast not free.The internet was slowly in the rooms.On the other hand the location is good and the staff is nice.

Location is great! It is the next building to Casa Batlo and you even could see some details of Gaudi architecture from the terrace of hostel. Very close to metro stations, Placa Catalunia, Rambla and Old City. I liked the cleanliness and a lot of space in the room. The terrace and dinning room are very comfortable and quite big so this place fits for big groups of travelers.

Breakfest is not free but has many fruit, snack! and clean, drymachine in lundryroom is quiet good, location is good, kithen is good to cook, enough!

Nice people good location

• 9th Jan 2015

There was only one plug in our 4 people dorm room so it was extremely hard and annoying to charge all of our phones. Also we paid 3 euros to have wifi in our room but only 2 devices could use it at the same time, nobody told us that and we felt really cheated by it. Otherwise the room was good.

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Estonia

Everything was fine, but staffs working in the front are really rude and unfriendly. Location was really perfect , but if I go to barcelona, I won't stay here. Just because of the staff.

The facilities and location was great; however, the hostel was run very poorly. The front desk staff were constantly overwhelmed, not helpful and it took them 45 minutes to check me in. It was also annoying how there was a cost for every little aspect that is included in most other hostels (ie, internet, breakfast, towel, ect...). The final blow came when the staff made me put down a 1 Euro deposit for the key, but would not give it back to me at the end of the stay.

• 30th Dec 2014

Great hostel in an unbeatable location! We only stayed for a night, but it was well-priced and we walked nearly everywhere we needed.