Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

The location is fantastic! However, it really bothered me that the mattresses were not fitted with some kind of protective cover; it really brought the cleanliness into question.

• 6th Jun 2014

It's located in a very nice neighborhood, close to metro and train station.

This is a very good hostel. It is a very large operation, and they have it down to a science. Also, the location cannot be beat! It's on a major street with easy accessibility to anything you may want to do. There are also extra showers and bathrooms on each floor, so don't be out off by large room sizes. The rooms were cleanly and the bathroom was as well. All of the people we stayed with were very cognizant of there surroundings. Wifi only available in lobby. Would recommend.

Perfectly adequate, but with very little soul or atmosphere. Rooms very cramped but clean. The padlocks on the balcony's, not being allowed to drink your own beers on the roof terrace (rather having to buy small expensive ones in their bar), and having to pay for blankets gave off an uninviting tone. Good location and cheap, so if you don't want to spend any time actually inside, a good hostel.

Great location and good facilities. However, a lot of items (e.g. blanket) are not included in the price which is very unreasonable, and there are far too many rules. I won't stay there again next time I visit Barcelona.

The staff's are very rude....specially the one who comes at night !!! They just know to make up things

• 31st May 2014
  • India

Only one sheet isnt enough

No waiting for shower, good breakfast %99.9 percent security, nice location and smiley staff..If I go to Barcelona again I know where to stay hereafter.

The front desk is unnecessarily rude and they charge you a "tourist tax" when there was no mention of it beforehand. When asking what the extra charge was for the front desk simply replied "It's only ___€ more, just pay it". Also, the rooms and beds were not very clean. Overall, this hostels staff put a bad taste in my mouth and tainted my experience of Barcelona

• 29th May 2014

Nothing special. Good location.

I stayed here upon my arrival to Barcelona. The facilities were what I expected from a hostel in this area. Two showers and toilets for an entire floor is not enough but otherwise, everything was fine. My final day in Barcelona, I was robbed at the bus station and didn't know where else to go to get computer access. The staff was amazing and let me print copies of my passport and let me use the computer for free and told me how to get to the police station. That alone gives them ***** for me

good hostel, a lot of very young people - nice roof top terrace, but you have to buy your drinks at the bar

It was a great place to stay! The staff was helpful when I wanted to tour around. Pretty quiet at night and great atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again!

• 19th May 2014

I stay there for three days. I would of left after the first day if i did not pay for the other day in advance. it is like a hotel. the staff is too busy to checking in people or checking out. they dont offer any suggestion of what to see. no activities. they is only one plug in each room for Eight people. they put chain on the windows ( dont see why) the Ac does not work.

Great place to stay at! met soo much people great environment really really loved it!

• 14th May 2014
  • Mexico

Good location but the rooms had no air condition, the stuff were unfriendly and it was way to many rules that made the atmosphere boring and quiete... The kitchen was good but you were not allowed to use it during breakfast. If you looking for a party hostel with similar backpackers- go somewhere else!

The people who visited the hostel were really nice and came from all over the world. it was cool to hangout with the on the roof balcony or in the lounge room. The rooms were clean and the beds too. The workers from the hostel were friendly all the time and helped you with everything. All in all the hostel was great!!!

• 8th May 2014

This hostel has perfect location!it's so easy to get from train station or airport.the rooms were clean and with a separate shower.only one things that I didn't like it that you have to pay for blanket and this kind of things.in general it's a very good option to stay and enjoy Barcelona

Thank you for providing an enjoyable, affordable stay with very helpful and friendly staff at Equity Point Centric. Great facilities, excellent location and I especially like the cleanliness of your hostel. Your staff is helpful and friendly which is important. Please keep it up, I will definitely come again next time I'm in Barcelona or anywhere there is an EPC.

Really good, just not my favorite.

• 2nd May 2014