Equity Point Centric Reviews

Passeig de Gracia 33, Barcelona, Spain

Do not stay here! Not only i the staff extremely rude and un-helpful but all my friends and I who stayed here got bed bugs! On the first day the staff about yelled at us while checking in and wouldn't tell us were to buy locks for the lockers. Also the told us several times the wrong times or destination for the walking tours which we missed out on. Our room was horrible! The air condition was broken and he cleaning was leaking the entire time. DO NOT STAY HERE!

The staff needs to be better trained to listen to customers, answer questions, and accommodate the needs of their guests.

• 24th Jul 2014

The facilities are fine enough, but there is no air condition in the rooms.

Great hostel, except for the top deck tours that come through! Kills the atmosphere, Feels like being in Australia. Shame the rooftop bar closes so early!

Super nice atmosphere and location. Nice breakfast and all. Only thing is that there was just one plug next to the door in a room with 4 beds and wifi was veeeeery slow all over the place.

Only down point - aircon was broken on arrival. Had water dripping constantly which created large puddle in middle of room. Complained all 4 days and nothing was done, except from putting a towel on floor and a bin under the drippy air con. Disappointed coming back to warm room at end of long day sight seeing and didn't sleep well. However we were refunded 80 euros before leaving as very unhappy. Good value for money despite zircon hiccup, central, good breakfast, wifi isn't great in rooms!

• 21st Jul 2014

Really good hostel in a great location

Really good!

• 21st Jul 2014

The staff there were amazing! so friendly and helpful when I had my passport stolen in barca!

• 21st Jul 2014

very clean, but only one shower each for male and female for an entire floor of people.

I have stayed at this hostel twice. I came back the second time because I had liked it so much, but I have to say I wasn't as impressed as the first time. I didn't think it was as clean as it had been. The wifi was terrible when the hostel was full, plus I was in a room with only 1 power point for 4 people! There were also only 2 washing machines and dryers for a 6 level hostel, all of which were out of order. The walking tour wasn't great either. They joined 3 groups together, so it was packed

Only one grumpy aggressive Aussie guy on the desk. Everyone else hospitable and able to give good tourist advice. Also a good atmosphere of honesty throughout. I left my phone in the cafe and someone returned it to me. Very cool.

Queued for 45mins to check in and the wifi doesn't work

• 18th Jul 2014

A huge (7 floor) hostel. Great location. Quite cheap but you have to pay for an upper sheet (why?). WiFi is terrible during the evening and at night. Anyway, I recommend it.

I would recommend this hostel to everyone. Very big, really good location, close to a metro and train station. Good environment, big common room with some computers. The breakfast is not that good, but it is acceptable. Really good hostel overall.

• 17th Jul 2014

Staff were not welcoming at all.We thought it was due to our very late night arrival which they were aware of but turns out every night the staff were just miserable, disinterested and barely made any eye contact during conversations. They seem to disregard any good customer service. There was barely any atmosphere to the place. However, good location with nice terrace and close to everything. Wi-fi signal was poor and poor quality breakfast. Not going back there and no recommendation from us.

This hostel has a lot of big groups of kids staying there on school trips so it feels more like a high school than a hostel

This hostel was awful. Nothing worked here. The elevator didn't work, the wifi sucked, the key cards didn't work, and the staff wasn't very friendly. It was a big hostel and it just felt like a business, it didn't feel like the staff cared about any of the guests. Also, there were a lot of problems with reservations getting mixed up, and rooms being changed. I would not stay at this hostel again. Definitely not worth the month I paid.

Good hostel, great location.

I did not get a refund for leaving early and it was not worth what I had paid

• 12th Jul 2014