Equity Point Gothic Reviews

C/ Vigatans, 5, Barcelona, Spain

Good location directly next to a metro stop, but that´s the only good thing about it. Place smells like an indoor pool and moth balls, showers are dingy. Kitchen isn´t so much a kitchen as a closet with a burner. Staff didn´t really care much to help me out with reccomendations. Room was right on the alley and the windows didn´t close, so I didn´t sleep at all with the noise. Very cold place, no blankets. They DO sell power converters tho which is nice. Breakfast is stale, but standard.

Great location, fantastic and friendly receptionists!

• 13th May 2015

The kitchen shouldn't be considered a kitchen, more like a closet! Two hot plates, that's pretty much it. If you want to make your own food at dinner time, forget about it. As for the 'dorm' we were in... Lights automatically go off after 3 minutes, when trying to pack your bag it's awful. There's a gap in between the beds, floor and the bottom 'bunk'. A bunch of my stuff fell below to the sleeping guys room below me and I had to sneak through his stuff to find my chargers.

• 13th May 2015

A very nice hostel, well located and a good and helpful staff. One of the best hostel's breakfast in Barcelona

• 7th May 2015
  • Algeria

No stove and the baggage room is a joke. They give you the key and don't monitor it. Why even have a key? Overall would recommend.

The staff was very good! The bed are comfortable and spacious! the hostel are very clean. The break fast are completely. In resuming, it's a very good hostel!! I recommend!!

Very warm staff ,Excellent location,multicultural people and most importantly cheap what else one could ask for!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • India

Great location with friendly staff. Staff cleaned hostel consistently while we were there. Kitchen is a little small. Not a bad price

Good location , friendly staff. I do like the design of their big mix dorm, very smart !

It was a little frusterating that you are literally only provided with one bottom sheet on the bed. You have to pay an additional fee for towels and another sheet and blanket. BUT it could not be in a better location. Its in the most beautiful part of the city close to the harbor, el Born, the gothic neighborhood and so many amazing sights. Overall I would reccomend it!

• 17th Apr 2015

Awesome location with really amazing staff! The place is cool too, and breakfast is free. The only bad thing was that the bathrooms were literally gross and so were the floors. Fine to deal with for a couple nights. Also, you have to pay for blankets, but breakfast is free so it's a trade off.

Very nice and recommendable hostel. Breakfast very good for the price!

The problem was resolved with the people that work at night, it was a misunderstanding.

I only stayed for one night but overall my experience was a good one. My only complain would be that the water for the showers stays on for only a few seconds at a time so you have to frequently press the button to continue your shower. However the free breakfast was nice and filling and on the day we checked out the hostel held our bags in a room so we didn't have to carry them around for the whole day!I would recommend this hostel, it's good for the price you pay!

You really should provide a blanket. We both got really cold at night.

staff working at night are very agressive.. Be careful!!

This was a great hostel in the centre of Barcelona with the usual high standards associated with Equity Point. There was plenty of space in the dorms and a huge meeting place with plenty of free tea and coffee and toast. There was also a substantial free breakfast and good hot showers and fast internet.I hope to return when in Barcelona again.

The stuffs are really rude, the figth with us for nothing, they obigated us to clean the things that we did not use, and they were really agressive, the stuff is really bad the atmosphere too, it ia not to clean, one of the worst hostel i have stayed, just the location is good

Basic but effective. Good location but the actual hostel lacks room for relaxing etc. but for the price it is very good.

• 12th Dec 2014

i FOUND THIS HOSTEL PERSONNEL WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAD A GREAT WELL ROUNDED PROGRAMS. THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ASSISTING ONE GETTING AROUND THE CITY PLUS CENTRALLY LOCATED IN JUST ABOUT THE CENTER OF THE CITY.