Equity Point Gothic Reviews

C/ Vigatans, 5, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome location with really amazing staff! The place is cool too, and breakfast is free. The only bad thing was that the bathrooms were literally gross and so were the floors. Fine to deal with for a couple nights. Also, you have to pay for blankets, but breakfast is free so it's a trade off.

Very nice and recommendable hostel. Breakfast very good for the price!

The problem was resolved with the people that work at night, it was a misunderstanding.

I only stayed for one night but overall my experience was a good one. My only complain would be that the water for the showers stays on for only a few seconds at a time so you have to frequently press the button to continue your shower. However the free breakfast was nice and filling and on the day we checked out the hostel held our bags in a room so we didn't have to carry them around for the whole day!I would recommend this hostel, it's good for the price you pay!

You really should provide a blanket. We both got really cold at night.

staff working at night are very agressive.. Be careful!!

This was a great hostel in the centre of Barcelona with the usual high standards associated with Equity Point. There was plenty of space in the dorms and a huge meeting place with plenty of free tea and coffee and toast. There was also a substantial free breakfast and good hot showers and fast internet.I hope to return when in Barcelona again.

The stuffs are really rude, the figth with us for nothing, they obigated us to clean the things that we did not use, and they were really agressive, the stuff is really bad the atmosphere too, it ia not to clean, one of the worst hostel i have stayed, just the location is good

Basic but effective. Good location but the actual hostel lacks room for relaxing etc. but for the price it is very good.

• 12th Dec 2014

i FOUND THIS HOSTEL PERSONNEL WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HAD A GREAT WELL ROUNDED PROGRAMS. THE STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL IN ASSISTING ONE GETTING AROUND THE CITY PLUS CENTRALLY LOCATED IN JUST ABOUT THE CENTER OF THE CITY.

Locatuon is wonderful. Most of all price is unbelivable.

It is very close to a metro station of Jaume 1 near to the Ramblas. Facilities were excellent, such as chargers and lights in the room, shared bathroom and provided maps. It was also nice to have a breakfast including fruits. Staffs were not that sympa but security was cool. I liked the card key and locker system.

Would've been fine but roommate stared at butts of girls for way too long and smelled faintly of mildew.

• 1st Nov 2014

By far the worst hostel I've stayed at. Staff not helpful - very grumpy. Credit card payment had a 1€ fee on it, no change was available when paying with cash. No events organised. Small kitchen with one element that barely boiled water- lineup to cook was 2 hours long at times. 'Fair enough' you say, 'it's cheap' you say. I say, 'never again'.

Amazing location, right in the centre of everything. This is the first hostel that I've stayed in, and I came in with very low expectations only to be blown away by everything. Free wifi, free breakfast, access to a (tiny) kitchen, and a great social atmosphere. Laundry, terrace, hang out rooms, super cheap, and friendly staff as well: 100% recommended!!

• 25th Oct 2014