Equity Point Gothic Reviews

C/ Vigatans, 5, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain

Very nice atmosphere in good location. You have your privacy in the room. Everything was great...highly recommend this hostel.

• 3rd Nov 2013
  • Bulgaria

I stayed a night, the location is perfect. The staffs are wonderful , they help with any issues . I would say the hostel is very energetic loud music till late. At my age which is 50 it was a bit loud for me but i could see the younger ones were really enjoiyng it. I would recommend others who like s a bit of noise and night lifes. the breakfast was ok, it wasnt a luxury but worth it.

Amazing I would recommend to every traveler great staff good breakfast cheers Tony & Larysa

It was great there, and the staff made me feel like a VIP! Also, the woman singing as she mopped the shower room has the voice of an angel.

This is probably one of the best value hostels I have stayed in. My stay even came with a very basic breakfast! Only complaint is the large 18 person dorms have little airflow and can get quite stuffy and hot. The atmosphere seems to be mostly in the common room where people use their mobile phones. You wont usually meet people in the rooms because there are curtains dividing the beds which are great for more privacy. The location is perfect its close to the beach and las ramblas and museums.

1 2 Next » last »