Equity Point Gothic Reviews

C/ Vigatans, 5, Barcelona, Spain

I heard somebody stole a laptop and a cell phone so I locked my stuff everyday. you have to pay for laundry( the washing machine, the dryer and the powder) The floor sounds everytime you walk and sleep in a 14 beds room is not so easy but you have to accept it if you want to pay less. Besides that it was good, good breakfast, location and stuff

So much noise...

Overall the place was good for the money you pay and for a hostel. It was good that they check key cards whenever peole enter, considering one of my roommates got her macbook stolen out of her locker one night she was staying there previously. The bathrooms could've been cleaned more often, but considering the amount of people sharing it that would be expected. Great location & staff was helpful & friendly. Kind of reminded me of college living in dorms, but not in a bad way.

This hostel needs some renovations, a lot of the men's bathroom have oxidizing metal. It's not just one shower but all, well at least on the first floor. I stayed for two nights in a bunk bed , there was a water tube of some sort above my head. Clearly it hasn't been cleaned in years, I really had a hard time sleeping the first night as I had trouble breathing because of the incredible amount of dust accumulated. Secondly, the pillow provided wasn't even a pillow but a literally a ball of cloth

Decent hostel in ideal location not too far from beach and La Rambla. The bedroom was really cool with big high bunk beds and felt there was good privacy with curtains on the beds and storage lockers for each person. The kitchen was very basic but the free breakfast was great with selections of toast and cereal and cakes. Wifi also worked well. The bathroom wasn't that great but was always hot water. We met some fun people while we were there as well. Overall would recommend.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »