Equity Point Gothic Reviews

C/ Vigatans, 5, Barcelona, Spain

Awesome location with really amazing staff! The place is cool too, and breakfast is free. The only bad thing was that the bathrooms were literally gross and so were the floors. Fine to deal with for a couple nights. Also, you have to pay for blankets, but breakfast is free so it's a trade off.

Very nice and recommendable hostel. Breakfast very good for the price!

The problem was resolved with the people that work at night, it was a misunderstanding.

I only stayed for one night but overall my experience was a good one. My only complain would be that the water for the showers stays on for only a few seconds at a time so you have to frequently press the button to continue your shower. However the free breakfast was nice and filling and on the day we checked out the hostel held our bags in a room so we didn't have to carry them around for the whole day!I would recommend this hostel, it's good for the price you pay!

You really should provide a blanket. We both got really cold at night.

good place, the staff are lovely

staff working at night are very agressive.. Be careful!!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »