Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Pretty great value. Nice spaces. Helpful staff.

Wifi was good.... Breakfast was there and free but now great , but hey I guess its included... so you do not have to pay extra The mens toilet was out of order throughout my stay , so I had to go upstairs which was kind of annoying Staff were really friendly and helpful

Equity Point Lisbon was definitely one of the best places we have stayed (hostel or hotel) The rooms were clean- the staff was cool (and accommodating)- great breakfast area, showers, living room, view, etc. We met great people and loved the happy hour cocktails : ) I'd recommend this place to any of my friends traveling to Lisbon Thanks again Equity Point Lisbon! Britt, Tamara, and Anne

• 8th Mar 2015

A fantastic lively place to stay in a great city

I had an amazing time during my stay. Portuguese isn't my first language and the staff went out of there way to help me with finding places and to learn a little Portuguese.

This is said to be the biggest hostel in Lisbon, so they have tons of beds. The hostel is really good, with a great common area, and great kitchen. They have good breakfast and fruits free all day. But I did't like there was two huge groups, with more than 30 people each. So, they were making lots of noise when coming back after party, and also when they check out early in the morning. I think groups should be limited. Otherwise, really good hostel. Amazing showers!!!! Best in Europe so far.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Only bad thing I can say was that the hostel was not always well heated.

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing, they were really polite and helpful. Most of the guests spent time together drinking before going out, you could easily have a lot of fun at the hostel before going out.

The staff was amazing! Really nice place to stay, good location (next to bars, all the good places...)... Breakfast was ok!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

We really enjoyed our stay at Equity Point Lisboa. Very friendly atmosphere and staff.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great hostel!! Friendly staff, good location. A little bit of a hike up the hill along the tramline with your bags to the hostel!! Awesome city

• 22nd Jan 2015

No hot water in the shower and too noisy!

• 21st Jan 2015

Localização é central porém o bairro não parece ser tão seguro. Café da manhã excelente. Camas confortáveis porém a escada para a cama na parte superior um pouco dificil de subir pois espaço é muito estreito. O chuveiro não esquentou nenhum dos dias que estive lá, ouve reclamação, disseram que iam resolver porém tivemos que nos contentar com uma água temperatura ambiente. Porém custo beneficio está ok.

All around great hostel especially for the price. Great location, nice atmosphere, nice kitchen, very secure and clean. The staff could be a little friendlier but there were no real problems with them. Only issue was that there was no hot water, but this was temporary.

A really nice hostel. Nice breakfast spread in the morning and the free bed is always a plus! I was originally put in the loft dorm outside the hostel but I changed to take a dorm inside the hostel as it was raining (I'd come back wet and cold only to change into warm dry clothes to get wet to get back into the hostel!) and I felt like I was away from other travellers. It might be better if you had a card scanner to get into the hostel! Staff are so nice and helpful!

Everyone so nice here i make so many friend here, receptions so kind, too breakfest is good, and they have 24 hours free bread and fruits. thank you!

I don't recommend to stay here if i come back to lisbon i never back to this hostel because some woman staff look like get highhhh all the time...dont want to answer the question dont need help

Hello , could you please be more specific on the criticism? We would really want to know what went that wrong with your staying here, mostly because you didn't specified much all the things you didn't like, for giving us such a bad grade like that. Even if we had stoner girls working here (we don't) it doesn't seem enough in my book for such a bad rating. Maybe it's only me. We would really like to know, because we want to understand what happened. Thank you and sorry if it was that bad

Awesome hostel!! I recommend to all people who are looking for a good place in Portugal!

• 11th Jan 2015

Great staff, Henrique was wonderful and very helpful in planning trips and suggesting good restaurants. Bed was comfortable. Bathrooms and showers were great great and always accessible.

The best!