Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

I would hardly say the location is good. It's basically a big walk up a very steep hill to get there, then a huge flight of stairs. As a solo female traveler I wouldn't feel safe to go out at night because of the quiet location. The place was very understaffed, only 1 person there for a huge hostel. Both the day and night staff members were there for their first shift and were not experienced. It's not their fault but it took us 1 hour to check out in the morning. The bathrooms are also dirty.

I thought it was a great stay! I waited a long time to check in - I think you should consider having two people at the desk when it's going to be busy. The 14 bed dorms could use a few more plugs or extension cords. Cheers!

Is close to the party area, not very quit at night time. Staff was stressed out in the morning. Beside this, I can really recommend the hostel.

This has been my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is amazing, it's so clean and beautiful. The hostel is in a great location and there are many options of things to do with the help of the hostel. Plus the breakfast so delicious!

Everything was great apart from the breakfast. But of work needed on that. But everything else was great, especially the staff. Especially the hot Scottish girl who made our day! I'd definitely recommend this place to everyone I know.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A really fun, relaxed atmosphere and amazing staff.

• 18th Jun 2015

An overall very good hostel. The only gripe I had about it was everyone sort of kept to themselves and the hostel get togethers were too far between to really combat this. I suppose this doesn't really fall entirely on the hostel's shoulders and has more to do with the group staying there at the time than the hostel itself. That's nowhere near enough to make this place a no go, I'd stay here again in a heartbeat but preferably if I wasn't traveling alone.

I've been there only for one night, because I was leaving Portugal to Germany the next day. But the location is closed to Rossio and thus, everything can be done by walking. The staff was great, undo I still don't understand why they need our passport numbers and dates of validity when we are there for only one night. But still, I left really early in the morning and they had prepared breakfast even if it was not 8:30. It was really appreciated ! Lot of showers and toilets !

Equity Point Hostel in Lisbon was a true pleasure. We were greeted by a very warm and friendly staff and its central location is a plus as well. I would recommend to a friend.

• 11th Jun 2015

Noisy, noisy noisy. A hostel not made to sleep.

• 10th Jun 2015

My room was at ground floor and there was too much noisy till 1am. So it was impossible to sleep weel. Moreover male ground floor toilet was dirty and I always went to upstair toilet which was in good condition to be used. Location, staffs, price and facilities were good, but I would not stay in this hostel again. And I pay to a 10 beds room but I was allocated in a 12 beds room.

great staff. always clean. great atmosphere. I would stay here again

The bed was comfy and there's an electrical outlet next to mine. The separate shower rooms were clean, but the girls' bathroom wasn't. The kitchen had everything I needed and the free breakfast was okay. There are lockers under the bed and there's a room where you can leave your luggage (for free) if you decide to go around the city after checking out. The location was great, but I got tired whenever I went back to the hostel cos of the steep street and the seemingly endless flight of stairs.

I really liked the terrace, very nice and sunny. As well the mattresses were choice - definitely above average. I was also surprised how clean the hostel is. Very good. What I didn´t like was the hair drying during the night. I know that people go out and come home late - no worries - but do they really have to shower or dry their hair in the middle of the night? That was the only downside.

Nice mix of travellers; some solo travellers and older people as well, in addition to your typical 18-22 year old crowd. Outdoor patio and common room where you can meet others. Super cool staff, although at times they were definitely understaffed/overworked.

• 2nd Jun 2015

t was a nice hostel, friendly staff, laid back atmosphere, the location was great, right by a metro. breakfast was decent. WiFi was ok, not great in rooms, for the price I would recommend this hostel.

Amazing hostel, staff was super helpful. Definitely take the free walking tour. The showers are HEAVENLY, you will not find better. The only slight problem I had was the room we were in had some flies..., Pretty harmless but wasn´t very reassuring .Slept well, the terrace and kitchen were a blast. You meet a TON of people here and I really didn´t want to leave

Equity Point Lisboa is a good hostel! Super good location and extremely helpful staff. I needed to do my laundry and the guy at the reception made the time between me (the washing machine was having troubles) and new people checking in to make sure it got done! Do the walking tours! They pick you up at the hostel and are very good! The courtyard is a super nice place to enjoy the free breakfast! Only downfall was that being on the bottom floor we had to go upstairs for the bathroom a lot.

Wasn't a bad hostel at all definitely enjoyed are stay and the hostel offered a lot of different activities to keep you busy! Kitchen could be cleaner and the lockers weren't the best but overall a good hostel to stay in!

Perfect. .... I like the hostel much more than the city. teşekkür ederim ( thanks:)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4