Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

This is said to be the biggest hostel in Lisbon, so they have tons of beds. The hostel is really good, with a great common area, and great kitchen. They have good breakfast and fruits free all day. But I did't like there was two huge groups, with more than 30 people each. So, they were making lots of noise when coming back after party, and also when they check out early in the morning. I think groups should be limited. Otherwise, really good hostel. Amazing showers!!!! Best in Europe so far.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Only bad thing I can say was that the hostel was not always well heated.

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing, they were really polite and helpful. Most of the guests spent time together drinking before going out, you could easily have a lot of fun at the hostel before going out.

The staff was amazing! Really nice place to stay, good location (next to bars, all the good places...)... Breakfast was ok!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

We really enjoyed our stay at Equity Point Lisboa. Very friendly atmosphere and staff.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great hostel!! Friendly staff, good location. A little bit of a hike up the hill along the tramline with your bags to the hostel!! Awesome city

• 22nd Jan 2015

No hot water in the shower and too noisy!

• 21st Jan 2015

Localização é central porém o bairro não parece ser tão seguro. Café da manhã excelente. Camas confortáveis porém a escada para a cama na parte superior um pouco dificil de subir pois espaço é muito estreito. O chuveiro não esquentou nenhum dos dias que estive lá, ouve reclamação, disseram que iam resolver porém tivemos que nos contentar com uma água temperatura ambiente. Porém custo beneficio está ok.

All around great hostel especially for the price. Great location, nice atmosphere, nice kitchen, very secure and clean. The staff could be a little friendlier but there were no real problems with them. Only issue was that there was no hot water, but this was temporary.

A really nice hostel. Nice breakfast spread in the morning and the free bed is always a plus! I was originally put in the loft dorm outside the hostel but I changed to take a dorm inside the hostel as it was raining (I'd come back wet and cold only to change into warm dry clothes to get wet to get back into the hostel!) and I felt like I was away from other travellers. It might be better if you had a card scanner to get into the hostel! Staff are so nice and helpful!

Everyone so nice here i make so many friend here, receptions so kind, too breakfest is good, and they have 24 hours free bread and fruits. thank you!

I don't recommend to stay here if i come back to lisbon i never back to this hostel because some woman staff look like get highhhh all the time...dont want to answer the question dont need help

Hello , could you please be more specific on the criticism? We would really want to know what went that wrong with your staying here, mostly because you didn't specified much all the things you didn't like, for giving us such a bad grade like that. Even if we had stoner girls working here (we don't) it doesn't seem enough in my book for such a bad rating. Maybe it's only me. We would really like to know, because we want to understand what happened. Thank you and sorry if it was that bad

Awesome hostel!! I recommend to all people who are looking for a good place in Portugal!

• 11th Jan 2015

The best!

Great Staff, good location and good price. The wifi is not so good but works, there is a great breakfast, a lot of food to eat, I recommend this host

The Hostel is just great! Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, nice atmosfere. Prices for rooms when you pay at reception may vary from the prices you can see in price-lists. Staff say they are old ... don't know why to keep lists with old prices then?! strange

Some showers of the first floor are broken, please fix that, if the breakfast could start a bit early that would be nice, cause the kitchen gets crowded and it´s hard to manage things. besides that, everything was amazing! And you have the most amazing staff, REALLY, THE NICEST STAFF! :) thanks for your reception guys!

Good hostel, great location, cool people. Recommended!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Thailand

It's not a party hostel, but you can still find some buzz. Besides, it's really close to the buzzy Bairro Alto, so party animals already have an easy place to go. The structure was good.

See our review for 11th December. Brilliant hostel...extremely welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent facilities, clean and good breakfasts.

« first « Prev 1 2 3