Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Is agood place to stay. Danielle is avery informative employee

I loved everything about the place. My only problem was the climb up to the hostel. But, Im an old dude (68) but the vast majority of travellers are young and not bothered about the hills of Lisbon. I wouldnt hesitate to reccomend this place to anyone. peter

Prefect location,300 m.from Praca do Restauradores.The staff very friendly, very kind.Toilets could be bigger.Breakfast included! Highly recommended.

We really liked the building the hostel is in, great facilities for cooking with awesome patios to eat and relax on and a really nice common room. Our biggest problem here was that if you need to get a decent nights sleep here, do NOT get a bed in the 16 room dorm as it is located directly under the bar/patio and you'll hear it all. In addition the dorm opens onto the street rather than into the hostel and has a large windowed glass facade that lets you hear every single sound on the street.

The bar is cool, staff are very rude though, and I woke up with ants crawling over me in bed. Will certainly not be back.

Friendly staff, friendly atmosphere, good breakfast, pretty clean bathrooms, 3 blocks from good restaurants and stores. Bad point: long stairs to enter in.

It was a great experience and a great value for your money. The staff was great in helping me navigate the city and they offered many great opportunities like tours and surfing. I met so many wonderful people from around the world, and we were able to buy drinks and hangout on the patio at the hostel before going out to the bars. Everything was close by; it was a very central location.

Too much Guest s for the staff. More staff is necessary. The staff were very nice, and motivated always with a smile.

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Portugal

Check in after hours was fast and smooth, but other than that the staff was soo slow. It took like 15mins just to check 1 person in! I needed help booking tickets for a museum, reception told me - the guy whose almost bold - that he will come up after they've checked everyone in. 20mins later still nothing. I waited another 10mins and he wasn't at reception so no one helped me - I couldn't get the@ on the keyboard, it didnt work - I therefore missed out on the museum as I was strapped for time!

Great place, great people, great organization. Excellent job.

Good hostel! common area wide and cosy, perfect to chill out and grab a beer.. room and bathroom were clean and spacious. Good location! very central. i reccomend it! (watch out the hill !!! )

The hostel itself was brilliant with the outside terraces to chill in the sun and the staff were lovely

Very good hostel. Great staff and organization.

Good localization, friendly staff, excellent cleanliness. The breakfast could include fresh fruits.

very welcoming staff at any hour of the day. Very contemporary, you don't feel like you are in a hostel. The terrace in the back is very nice and give the chance to people that want to, to meet up.

Great facilities, always very clean and the staff very helpfull and organised. To repeat and recomendend!

• 22nd Aug 2014

The staff is just Great!!! Thank you: TIKO for the service and stories about Lissabon ERIC for keeping me away from the pigs after the first night NUNU for introducing me to the undeground world of chinese cuisine HOLLY for euh...ahh..existing? for being beautiful ;) THE 2 HOUSKEEPING LADIES for their effort keeping everything clean for us ELOUISE for lookinf for my bank card which was in my pocket! Hilarious ;) ANTHONY for being everywhere and nowhere haha EQUITY = for the great service

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Belgium

Bit of a killer hill, but location is still ideal!

Great hostel a stone's throw from the main city plazas; friendly helpful staff; best mattress ever!; great showers with room to move & stay dry afterwards; great ambience; would highly-recommend it to all & sundry. Keep up the great work guys :-)

Nice hostel & the staff really friendly!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6