Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

It was a very nice hostel and they take cleanliness very seriously which is great! They could vacuum more though in the main area. They loft dorms were pretty nice however the bathroom area could use some work to spruce it up. Overall it was a good stay in a great location and I would go back again.

Great hostel that's right next to barrio alto. We had an amazing view of the city from our room as well. Great places to chill out and meet other travellers. Highly recommend this place!

Love the hostel.. but they overbooked my room, came back drunk at 5 or 6 in the morning, no available beds, couldn´t be bothered to deal with reception, so I slept on the floor. Next day, I didn´t even get an apology from the receptionist. She acted like it was my fault. Paid full price to sleep on the floor. I still like the hostel though, went ahead and booked another 2 nights. The bathrooms smell putrid, but otherwise the hostel is very nice. The rest of the staff seems awesome too.

They need to ensure beds are ready before customer goes to sleep coz in my bed had no pillow.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Bangladesh

Professional and friendly staff. Quite big hostel but also large common area and a large terrace making it a nice place for meeting people or just chill with your travel mate(s) with a cheap beer from the hostel bar. The included breakfast (coffee, cerials, milk, bread etc.) was over my expectations. Dorm was nice, with a balcony and a roomy locker for your luggade. Nice and clean toilets/showers.

Very clean and the staff is really kind! The beds are good and my room had a beautiful view!

• 19th Jul 2015

Our stay at Equity Point in Lisboa was very enjoyable. I was there for a week with my sister and we were delighted with the staff, the location and the cleanliness of the hostel. Our beds were very comfortable, and we slept very well at night. Other travelers were very respectful to one another. I would recommend this hostel to all my friends who plan to travel to Lisbon, without hesitation!!

• 13th Jul 2015

Really good price and location, stayed only one night but everything went really well here.

Great location for going out. Great kitchen. Very loud in the room at night.

super awesome hostel. really big. great facilities. has a bar built in. huge kitchen.

Good hostel

Loved the hostel. Its a really young crowd and everyone is looking to meet one another. The staff are the most friendly and helpful people in the city.

My friend and I stayed here for 2 nights went to Lagos for 2 and then back and again 1 more night. Roads around were very steep but you need a good work out when your travelling. The showers were the best showers I have come across at a hostel. The balcony and atmosphere was so much fun cocktails so cheap and beer for 1.50..... Breakfast was included wifi was good and the restaurants and pub and clubs were close by as well. Would highly recommend this hostel even if it is for a great shower

I would hardly say the location is good. It's basically a big walk up a very steep hill to get there, then a huge flight of stairs. As a solo female traveler I wouldn't feel safe to go out at night because of the quiet location. The place was very understaffed, only 1 person there for a huge hostel. Both the day and night staff members were there for their first shift and were not experienced. It's not their fault but it took us 1 hour to check out in the morning. The bathrooms are also dirty.

Sick place, could be a little more party friendly

I thought it was a great stay! I waited a long time to check in - I think you should consider having two people at the desk when it's going to be busy. The 14 bed dorms could use a few more plugs or extension cords. Cheers!

Is close to the party area, not very quit at night time. Staff was stressed out in the morning. Beside this, I can really recommend the hostel.

This has been my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff is amazing, it's so clean and beautiful. The hostel is in a great location and there are many options of things to do with the help of the hostel. Plus the breakfast so delicious!

Everything was great apart from the breakfast. But of work needed on that. But everything else was great, especially the staff. Especially the hot Scottish girl who made our day! I'd definitely recommend this place to everyone I know.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

A really fun, relaxed atmosphere and amazing staff.

• 18th Jun 2015