8.7
Fabulous 2,200 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 2,200 Total Reviews
Equity Point Lisboa Located at Travessa do Fala-S 9, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1250-109 Travessa do Fala-S� 9
87% 2200
38.7159038 -9.1438007
    Rooms available

9th Jan 2017
7.1

My review is about the room of 10 beds, so, I can't talk about all. the room is not new but if is not a problem to you all is gonna be alright because the most important. The bed is clean. Ah! in the kitchen, prepare yourself. The freezer always is full.it is hard find a space.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Great hostel. The staff during the day is really helpful. He gave me really nice tips about the city and he was very friendly. They have free fruit and bread all day long which I think is very kind. They have comfortable rooms, living room with a bar, big kitchen, computers, clean bathrooms, they print your boarding pass for free and the location is the best one ever. I definitely recommend the hostel and I will stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. Very clean, nice staff, can't really complain about anything - and I'm a very picky person! What I didn't like that much was that my room was quite cold because the windows didn't close properly but we had the best view ever from the balcony (yes, there was a balcony as well!) and the fact that the hostel is located up a hill + you have to climb many stairs but that's Lisbon...! But all in all, I really enjoyed my stay. I would definitely go back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

Really great youth hostel. I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the staff was so nice and cool with us. The hostel is located on a very small street, and it can makes it a little difficult to find but we didn't had to search too much. It is also very near of Avenida de Liberdade, one of the main streets of Lisbon, and it is also close to the Bairo Alto district where the nightlife happens. So it is very close to a lot of attractions and bars and restaurants. very great place.

11th Dec 2016

Stayed at 12-bed dormitory that next to the dining area. It is a little hard if you wish to sleep early (e.g. 10pm/11pm) as people will chat at the dining area or have their late dinner. Their voices could be heard very clearly in the room. You could smell if someone is smoking at the dining area (outdoor). Unfortunately, my bed was exactly next to that area. However, the staff are friendly and bed is comfortable which made me feel good. I will still recommend this hostel.

29th Nov 2016

Very homely place, cordial and helpful staff. Enjoyed my stay at Equity Point

• England, Female, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

Clean, friendly staff, great location, hot showers and free breakfast Perfect place to stay in Lisbon.

11th Nov 2016
8.0

Very good hostel for the price, I slept in dorm and it was a nice.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

One night stay in the hostel.- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Toilets/showers were clean. Great location to venture around the city!

• Israel, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2016
7.7

locaion near the center area and near night life zone . the guys who work there were nice and hrlpful most of the time. but unfortinately, only one receptionist to a hostel with 108 beds. every time I tried to ask someting, I had to wait more than 30 minutes! check out at 10 oclock - also a bit problematic. upper bed dangerous to climb on or get down- some people fell of bed while trying to go down. anyway, I paid 10 euro at low season so I guesse this is what you get for cheap price.