Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

No hot water in the shower and too noisy!

• 21st Jan 2015

Localização é central porém o bairro não parece ser tão seguro. Café da manhã excelente. Camas confortáveis porém a escada para a cama na parte superior um pouco dificil de subir pois espaço é muito estreito. O chuveiro não esquentou nenhum dos dias que estive lá, ouve reclamação, disseram que iam resolver porém tivemos que nos contentar com uma água temperatura ambiente. Porém custo beneficio está ok.

All around great hostel especially for the price. Great location, nice atmosphere, nice kitchen, very secure and clean. The staff could be a little friendlier but there were no real problems with them. Only issue was that there was no hot water, but this was temporary.

A really nice hostel. Nice breakfast spread in the morning and the free bed is always a plus! I was originally put in the loft dorm outside the hostel but I changed to take a dorm inside the hostel as it was raining (I'd come back wet and cold only to change into warm dry clothes to get wet to get back into the hostel!) and I felt like I was away from other travellers. It might be better if you had a card scanner to get into the hostel! Staff are so nice and helpful!

I don't recommend to stay here if i come back to lisbon i never back to this hostel because some woman staff look like get highhhh all the time...dont want to answer the question dont need help

Hello , could you please be more specific on the criticism? We would really want to know what went that wrong with your staying here, mostly because you didn't specified much all the things you didn't like, for giving us such a bad grade like that. Even if we had stoner girls working here (we don't) it doesn't seem enough in my book for such a bad rating. Maybe it's only me. We would really like to know, because we want to understand what happened. Thank you and sorry if it was that bad

Awesome hostel!! I recommend to all people who are looking for a good place in Portugal!

• 11th Jan 2015

The best!

Great Staff, good location and good price. The wifi is not so good but works, there is a great breakfast, a lot of food to eat, I recommend this host

The Hostel is just great! Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, nice atmosfere. Prices for rooms when you pay at reception may vary from the prices you can see in price-lists. Staff say they are old ... don't know why to keep lists with old prices then?! strange

Some showers of the first floor are broken, please fix that, if the breakfast could start a bit early that would be nice, cause the kitchen gets crowded and it´s hard to manage things. besides that, everything was amazing! And you have the most amazing staff, REALLY, THE NICEST STAFF! :) thanks for your reception guys!

Good hostel, great location, cool people. Recommended!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Thailand

See our review for 11th December. Brilliant hostel...extremely welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent facilities, clean and good breakfasts.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are great and busy a lot of the time but they at least try to steer you in the right direction. You won't not leave this place friendless. It's great for the young traveler who wants a fun but chill atmosphere. Very clean too. It's an old building but they definitely try to maintain it. Can't wait to come back in a year or so.

Awesome hostel with an unbelievable value for money!

The most brilliant welcoming and helpful staff; went out of their way to advise and help us get the most out of our stay and onward journey; delightful start for our time in Portugal...the staff are wonderful.

Amazing Hostel :-D my best so far !! Every facility you need, great breakfast, perfect location and really nice, helpful and funny staff !! The beds are big and comfortable, the kitchen and common room area have plenty of space and equipment... Overall great stay :-)

a really great exsperiece!the atmosfear in the hostel was so special that we never wanted to go away. great staff and services!I hope to return as soon as possible!

Gret hostel and price. Also awesome kitchen, lots of space. The staff is cool and there's always a great tune playing. def, will be there again.

First time i put all excellent. Everything is perfect. You can have free breakfast, free fruits and tea anytime.the Only complaint is the male toilet smell not very good. But it still very clean. Also, you will taste what is Lisbon on tge way you reach the hostel.

I did enjoy my stay at equity point. Spacious dorm, good beds and very clean. Little bar behind reception. Where you can meet other travellers before heading out. Nothing to complain about, I can only recommend it to other traveller

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4