Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

The staffs are great! They are super friendly! Must visit this great hostel when you are in Lisbon!

Nice place, great staff, friendly atmosphere

This hostel is for people who appreciate cleaninless and good facilities. I think it is almost a hotel in that matters. Don't think is for who are looking for party (at least when I slept there it was really quiet). Nice bathrooms, showers, kitchen and beds. Friendly staff and good location. The organice pub crawls too.

This was the best hostel I have stayed at during my travels; best in terms of both value for money and comfortable/nice facilities.

• 6th Feb 2016

The main toilet's room doesn't have a door. It takes a while to get used to that but then everything goes fine.

This hostel is amazing! The staff are super-friendly and helpful, the building itself is beautiful, and the atmosphere in the common areas is great. They'll even print your boarding pass for you, so no worries there! If I ever go back to Lisbon, I'll definitely stay here again.

Everything was great, special thought to the loan of bikes which is a super idea ! I didn't like 1 thing : the staff proposes "Free tour in Lisbon". I'm a student and my budget is tiny, so I've read all the flyer : no mentions of money. I decided to go & in fact it was a "free tour but ur guide isn't paid. Actually HE pays for guiding u, so ur generosity is required if u likes the tour" Of course no one will give nothing, and this functionnment isn't explained by the staff. Not very honest.

• 15th Jan 2016

Dissapointed by the room and the hostel staff after the reviews and ratings here.

• 7th Jan 2016

We enjoyed our stay there, clean, nice atmosphere, very nice lounge, breakfast is good for value. We stayed over NYE and we managed to rest after a long night out!!! Daniel was absolutely lovely and helpful!!!!! The young lady who was there for breakfast and check out was adorable too, thanks for always being available and kind! To sum it up, great staff! great value, great location, right in the heart of town.

Nice shared room witwith good heating. Only one bathroom per floor, there could be more. Breakfast simple but enough and staff friendly and helpful. I'd come back for sure

Great hostels! Staff is really helpful and professional. My room was a little bit cold and I met very nice people. Value for money!!!!!

Fun place, amazing staff! There was an ant colony in my room. Location is a bit rough, especially if you have luggage...it's WAY up on a hill.

Great little hostel near one of the main squares and metros in Lisbon, nice friendly staff and a very chilled vibe. Loved it

I like the hostel a lot. Two girls in reception were very nice and helpful. But a guy was a bit unfriendly who behaving as if he is not a worker of hostel, when he asked questions.

Awesome hostel! Nice reception, clean beds and sweet location

A GREAT place

• 17th Dec 2015

Amazing staff!! Beautiful place. Everything very clean

Best hostel experience. Keep it up.

Amazing best hostel

Awesome hostel! The staff was all amazing. The airline had lost my bags for almost 4 days and they were nice enough to let me use he phone whenever I needed without charging me! The hostel is also located close to a metro so it's easy to get around and it's in a good area if you want to go out during the evening!

• 9th Dec 2015