Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Best hostel I've been so far!! Super, super clean! The showers were really good and the staff was super cool and friendly! Excellent hostel!

I really liked this hostel. The ambiance is great, it's not too big. Everything is clean and in good state. Id prefer breakfast till 11 instead of 10 and I missed some fun in the hostel cause of the 23.00 quiet rule. But besides that I had a great time!

• 25th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Equity. Staff is nice and helpful, the room we slept in was clean and we met some great people in the common room

• 16th Aug 2015

We stayed at Lisbon in the equity hostel after having a good experience with equity in Barc. However this one is much better! The location is great, beds are good and showers etc very modern and often clean (except for the busy hours). Further more there's only thing they could improve compared to others and that's facilities. There's just one washer and dryer and the rooms are not provided with air conditioning. So it can get hot sometimes! However overall I definitely recommend this hostel!

We had an AWESOME stay at this hostel. Good beds, nice shower, great atmosphere, helpful staff, available 24/7. The loft we were in was huge (enough personal space). A bit difficult to only have one key per group. Also breakfast time AND checkout time (10AM) are too early, especially if you went out the night before :) but it was really GREAT staying here!

A truly great hostel with equally great staff, keep it up!

Merci pour l'accueil en particulier au super réceptionniste de nuit qui a su répondre à nos besoins avec toute sa gentillesse ! Super auberge, seul point négatif dommage que il y ait des fruits à volonté mais rarement de fruit disponible. bonne continuation !

• 4th Aug 2015

Good view if you get one of the rooms with balcony. Lockers are in the bottom of the beds and are very uncomfortable to reach but spacious otherwise. Early in the morning showers are clean. Breakfast is OK.

It was a very nice hostel and they take cleanliness very seriously which is great! They could vacuum more though in the main area. They loft dorms were pretty nice however the bathroom area could use some work to spruce it up. Overall it was a good stay in a great location and I would go back again.

Great hostel that's right next to barrio alto. We had an amazing view of the city from our room as well. Great places to chill out and meet other travellers. Highly recommend this place!

Love the hostel.. but they overbooked my room, came back drunk at 5 or 6 in the morning, no available beds, couldn´t be bothered to deal with reception, so I slept on the floor. Next day, I didn´t even get an apology from the receptionist. She acted like it was my fault. Paid full price to sleep on the floor. I still like the hostel though, went ahead and booked another 2 nights. The bathrooms smell putrid, but otherwise the hostel is very nice. The rest of the staff seems awesome too.

They need to ensure beds are ready before customer goes to sleep coz in my bed had no pillow.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Bangladesh

Professional and friendly staff. Quite big hostel but also large common area and a large terrace making it a nice place for meeting people or just chill with your travel mate(s) with a cheap beer from the hostel bar. The included breakfast (coffee, cerials, milk, bread etc.) was over my expectations. Dorm was nice, with a balcony and a roomy locker for your luggade. Nice and clean toilets/showers.

Very clean and the staff is really kind! The beds are good and my room had a beautiful view!

• 19th Jul 2015

Our stay at Equity Point in Lisboa was very enjoyable. I was there for a week with my sister and we were delighted with the staff, the location and the cleanliness of the hostel. Our beds were very comfortable, and we slept very well at night. Other travelers were very respectful to one another. I would recommend this hostel to all my friends who plan to travel to Lisbon, without hesitation!!

• 13th Jul 2015

Really good price and location, stayed only one night but everything went really well here.

Great location for going out. Great kitchen. Very loud in the room at night.

super awesome hostel. really big. great facilities. has a bar built in. huge kitchen.

Good hostel

Loved the hostel. Its a really young crowd and everyone is looking to meet one another. The staff are the most friendly and helpful people in the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4