Equity Point Lisboa

Fabulous 2228 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2228 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
4th Feb 2017

I really appreciated my stay at this hostel. Location is perfect and the staff very helpful. The hostel was clean even if there was a lot of people.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Jan 2017
7.4

Great location and a cheap stay in Lisbon but do not go if you are a large group as I don't think this place understands that they're a hostel so people are going to make noise! The silent time is supposed to be past 11 which is reasonable but the staff will come and tell you to be quiet before that. The hostel is clean and the free breakfast is a plus. Bad communication from them though, if you send and email make sure you get a reply! Also they tried to charge me twice for tourist tax.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
23rd Jan 2017

LOvely clean Hostal, Staff all very friendly and helpfull. Kitchen area useage for all residents staying there and kept very clean. Will try out again in another city.

18th Jan 2017

This is my second stay here and it didn't disappoint. Staff was wonderful. Lisbon was colder this time and rooms could be preheated if they are going to be assigned 2nd day was more comfortable.

9th Jan 2017
7.1

My review is about the room of 10 beds, so, I can't talk about all. the room is not new but if is not a problem to you all is gonna be alright because the most important. The bed is clean. Ah! in the kitchen, prepare yourself. The freezer always is full.it is hard find a space.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Great hostel. The staff during the day is really helpful. He gave me really nice tips about the city and he was very friendly. They have free fruit and bread all day long which I think is very kind. They have comfortable rooms, living room with a bar, big kitchen, computers, clean bathrooms, they print your boarding pass for free and the location is the best one ever. I definitely recommend the hostel and I will stay there again if I go back to Lisbon.

• Romania, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2016

Probably the best hostel I've stayed in. Very clean, nice staff, can't really complain about anything - and I'm a very picky person! What I didn't like that much was that my room was quite cold because the windows didn't close properly but we had the best view ever from the balcony (yes, there was a balcony as well!) and the fact that the hostel is located up a hill + you have to climb many stairs but that's Lisbon...! But all in all, I really enjoyed my stay. I would definitely go back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2016

Really great youth hostel. I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the staff was so nice and cool with us. The hostel is located on a very small street, and it can makes it a little difficult to find but we didn't had to search too much. It is also very near of Avenida de Liberdade, one of the main streets of Lisbon, and it is also close to the Bairo Alto district where the nightlife happens. So it is very close to a lot of attractions and bars and restaurants. very great place.

• Brazil, Female, 41+
26th Dec 2016

Great hostel!!! Loved it.

24th Dec 2016

Freaking amazing! Only thing to note is there is no elevator but still worth it!