Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Great great great staff. Good location, good room, good common area, everything I needed. Only complaint was the kitchen.. Didn't want to be in there more than 10 minutes because it smelled so bad and seemed like it was a pretty permanent smell and seemed dirty.

Would absolutely recommend staying here!

We booked a group of 14 people with ease and all consider this the best hostel we've all been to. Great location, very clean with nice individual showers, extremely friendly/helpful staff, good breakfast included, activities such as pub crawls & cooking classes that are easily accessible, and overall a very fun/youthful vibe. Thank you Equity Point for making our stay in Lisbon our favorite one yet!

• 15th May 2015

Friendly good place !

We found that the staff were extremely helpful during our stay! The showers had great water pressure, the rooms and lockers were big and the beds were comfy. If you want to explore Lisbon by foot, the hostel is in the perfect spot!!

The hostel itself is very generic and big with no real atmosphere, just a cheap place to sleep. It's clean and has a good location. I waited for an hour to check out, the receptionist was nice but obviously way too busy. Might be a good idea to have more than one working if it's that busy.

This hostel is really nice, I had a good time there. The staffs are very friendly, the breakfast very good and all day they offer fruits, bread, coffee and tea for free. The atmosphere really good, comfortable beds, hot shower. I recommend it!!

Located on a hill. A little inconvenient as there's no place to place stuff next to bed. Apart from this, everything is perfect !!clean, friendly staff,cozy , good room and good common room ~

Lovely place to stay. It was so much fun, I met so many people from all walks of land! The beds were really comfortable which I enjoyed a lot ! Breakfast was better than most hostels that I have stayed in. Really great hostel, when I come back to Lisbon I am going to be staying here!

Amazing hostel! So close to everything. The main streets are only a couple of minutes away, heaps of awesome bars, happy hour every night, amazing staff, free walking tour, wifi in the rooms, really good showers and comfy beds. Will be staying here again!

We all really liked it. Great location good staff nice rooms Can't complain.

The hostel is ok, with this cost. I think the common space is nice, the big living room and bar, the terraces. But the living condition in our 8 persons' dorm is not so convenient... The upper bed is hard to climb and there is no spaces to leave our personal stuff near the bed. The locker is not designed well for putting our things (we should keep lifting the door open to organize our things). The toilets are not enough but all the bathrooms are very clean! Helpful staff!!!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Clean, comfortable and great people!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point. The staff members were so helpful, especially Hannah! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who asks.

Amazing hostel! First time traveling alone and they made me feel very welcome ! A big shout out to Sini and Hannah they were amazing ! Awesome staff! If your traveling alone this is a place to meet people ! Can't wait to go back!

The room with 14 beds (loft 1) is very noisy and the wifi very poor.

Staff were welcoming and very helpful. Stayed in 14 bed mixed dorm but all the beds are spread out so it's not cramped at all. Bring your own lock so you can utilize the cubby under the bed. There was a locked luggage room too which was great. Wifi worked well. Bar on site was a plus but is very close to tons and tons of bars and good restaurants. Excellent location. Free breakfast was basic but wasn't expecting much more honestly. Bathroom wasn't spectacular but pretty standard for a hostel.

Pretty great value. Nice spaces. Helpful staff.

Wifi was good.... Breakfast was there and free but now great , but hey I guess its included... so you do not have to pay extra The mens toilet was out of order throughout my stay , so I had to go upstairs which was kind of annoying Staff were really friendly and helpful

Equity Point Lisbon was definitely one of the best places we have stayed (hostel or hotel) The rooms were clean- the staff was cool (and accommodating)- great breakfast area, showers, living room, view, etc. We met great people and loved the happy hour cocktails : ) I'd recommend this place to any of my friends traveling to Lisbon Thanks again Equity Point Lisbon! Britt, Tamara, and Anne

• 8th Mar 2015