Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Really good hostel, well located, good price, kind service and comfortable beds. The breakfast is also great with pancakes included and there atmosphere inside the hostel is really cool. I definitely reccomend to stay here.

• 13th Dec 2013
  • Spain
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Equity Point in Lisbon is a nice Hostel, the staff were very helpful and nice, everything was clean and tidy. The only remark I have is that the bunk beds are extremely shaky). Breakfast is average for a hostel, so complaints and it is plenty!

• 8th Dec 2013

Very sympathic place in a nice areas. Relax atmosphere and very nice staff! I highly recommand

• 3rd Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

This was by far the best hostel that I have ever stayed at in Europe! The staff is amazing and very helpful with recommendations for sights to see in Lisbon, the rooms and facilities are very clean, and the lively atmosphere is perfect for travelers aged 18-24. Reasonable room prices too!

The staff is really welcoming and helpful ! They really try to make you have a great time !! I strongly recomand this hostal!

• 21st Nov 2013
  • New Caledonia

I loved this place! The moment I walked in, the staff made me feel right at home. The common areas were awesome!! The beds were so comfy, everything was very clean, the showers were great, the breakfast was good, and the staff was VERY nice! And you can't beat the price!

good hostel at a good price, friendly service, nice and friendly girl receptionists recommend to all visitors of Lisbon

Equity Point is in the heart of Lisbon, it is very close to Bairro Alto (the party hub), the sea and the shopping district! My friends and I enjoyed the company of the staff, and the roomy facilities. The hostel itself is 2 minutes from Restauradores (an uphill climb - bu that's Lisbon for you). The reception is large, there are 2 computers available always as well as a TV room that we used often. We were there for 2 nights and it was worth every penny (and it was the cheapppp!)

It was a bit noisy at night with people coming in and out of the room. But I guess that's what you get for sleeping in a 14 bed dorm. The location is a bit shady, It's hard for someone traveling alone like myself to feel at ease walking to the hostel after midnight. Other than that, the rooms were very clean, and the staff was very helpful. My only complaint is that my bed didn't have an outlet to charge my phone.

It has great views and landscape, but definitely is shared with how nice people hosting are. Enjoy the breakfast outside the kitchen, under the open sky but with an special privacy and smell from plants.

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Spain

Great Hostel,great staff! The best Hostel i've ever been to. Thanks for the good time we had.

Very nice place with a great location! It was a little quiet in the common rooms, but overall it was a really nice place to stay and explore the city!

There are many many young student, so common space is almost full.

1 2 Next » last »