Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

This hostel is THE BEST I have ever seen and I have seen them a lot, it is much like giood hotel, rooms are safe and clean. showers and kitchen is ckean, everuthing is clean but the best part is STAFF. These people are GREAT. Thank you for that.

• 20th Jun 2014
  • Georgia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great hostel! Very central, only downside is the stairs.. but thats Lisboa for you. The staff was incredibly friendly (the best of any hostel so far) and so helpful in suggesting things. Atmosphere was great, met many fellow travellers on the patio. The kitchen is GREAT to cook in, also helps save money. Overall great experience would definitely return!

• 20th Jun 2014

Equity point = amazing!!! Such a chilled hostel, very clean and comfortable beds. Will deffently be back!

• 19th Jun 2014

Excelente, the best memories of my trip are from Lisbon and from this hostel.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Mexico

A great hostel - We would highly recommend!

This place had some really cool vibes. I enjoyed chilling there. Very clean. Can be very private if you want it to be. Loved it.

Hard to find, but worth the search. Modern and young, with a Portuguese touch. Recommend.

Great, and really big hostel to meet a lot of people! Beautiful! And a caring staff! Many thanks

This was me and my brothers first time traveling to Europe and our first hostel stay ever. Equity Point - Lisbon couldn't have been a better choice for our first stay. Extremely friendly staff willing to help you around Lisbon, whatever your interests. Some of the rooms have a phenomenal view of the city. Staff were cleaning all day long and making sure things looked tidy. With the music playing in the lobby all day long, they created an extremely relaxed and social environment amongst travelers

It was simply perfect! The staff were so helpfull and patient with me, the location is very good because the hostel is close to everythings. I meet amazing people, the week at equity point will last forever in my memories. The road for going to the hostel is a little bit strange but its ok :) haha

A great hostel. Met some totally amazing people there, they have a lovely rooftop terrace and great living room area where everyone just hangs out. It's close to the Bairro Alto where everyone from the hostel all goes together in the evenings, and close to all the day time activities and sightseeing as well. Very clean and very fun!

Great Hostel, staff always worried to make you feel welcomed!! They were all really kind and it was really nice to have stayed in this hostel because of them!! Great location, and the city is great!

I really liked the location, staff and atmosphere in this hostel, and would definitely recommend it! The staff were very helpful. The free walking tour was convenient, because they picked us up at the hostel, and excellent as well. My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights. Unfortunately we had to take a cold shower once, because there was some problem with the showers on that day, but they were fixed for the next day.

If I could give this hostel a better than perfect rating, I would. The staff is incredibly helpful and really went above and beyond to make our stay great. The atmosphere is also stellar - we made friends with other travelers our first day. These new friends and the quality of the hostel made Lisbon unforgettable!

Excellent location, cheap price include also good breakfast, staff helpful and welcoming. 14 bed dorm in a big loft so very spacious and clean. One of the best backpackers hostel.

I was very impressed. People were great. Def recommend.

Good hostel with friendly staff.

Bit of a pain to find but once you're there it's a lovely hostel with a good breakfast. Having to ring the bell to get in everytime starts to get a little frustrating. Overall well worth a stay, definitely be back.

A great hostel! The only thing I would change is to have a small sign on the side of the street next to the funicular pointing to where the hostel is, the lady in the information centre gave me directions to the wrong hostel! Not Equity point's fault. was a brilliant stay

Loved this place. Building and rooms are beautiful and comfortable and very clean. It's in a great location and the staff are awesome! Only complaint is that because it's so big it can be loud and hard to meet people. Overall this was one of my favourite hostels!