Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Localização é central porém o bairro não parece ser tão seguro. Café da manhã excelente. Camas confortáveis porém a escada para a cama na parte superior um pouco dificil de subir pois espaço é muito estreito. O chuveiro não esquentou nenhum dos dias que estive lá, ouve reclamação, disseram que iam resolver porém tivemos que nos contentar com uma água temperatura ambiente. Porém custo beneficio está ok.

All around great hostel especially for the price. Great location, nice atmosphere, nice kitchen, very secure and clean. The staff could be a little friendlier but there were no real problems with them. Only issue was that there was no hot water, but this was temporary.

A really nice hostel. Nice breakfast spread in the morning and the free bed is always a plus! I was originally put in the loft dorm outside the hostel but I changed to take a dorm inside the hostel as it was raining (I'd come back wet and cold only to change into warm dry clothes to get wet to get back into the hostel!) and I felt like I was away from other travellers. It might be better if you had a card scanner to get into the hostel! Staff are so nice and helpful!

Everyone so nice here i make so many friend here, receptions so kind, too breakfest is good, and they have 24 hours free bread and fruits. thank you!

I don't recommend to stay here if i come back to lisbon i never back to this hostel because some woman staff look like get highhhh all the time...dont want to answer the question dont need help

Hello , could you please be more specific on the criticism? We would really want to know what went that wrong with your staying here, mostly because you didn't specified much all the things you didn't like, for giving us such a bad grade like that. Even if we had stoner girls working here (we don't) it doesn't seem enough in my book for such a bad rating. Maybe it's only me. We would really like to know, because we want to understand what happened. Thank you and sorry if it was that bad

Awesome hostel!! I recommend to all people who are looking for a good place in Portugal!

• 11th Jan 2015

Great staff, Henrique was wonderful and very helpful in planning trips and suggesting good restaurants. Bed was comfortable. Bathrooms and showers were great great and always accessible.

The best!

Great Staff, good location and good price. The wifi is not so good but works, there is a great breakfast, a lot of food to eat, I recommend this host

The Hostel is just great! Perfect location, friendly and helpful staff, big rooms, nice atmosfere. Prices for rooms when you pay at reception may vary from the prices you can see in price-lists. Staff say they are old ... don't know why to keep lists with old prices then?! strange

No individual lockers and the checkout is 10AM, whereas almost all of the other 200 hostels in Lisbon provide them and checkout is around 11:30-12AM.

Some showers of the first floor are broken, please fix that, if the breakfast could start a bit early that would be nice, cause the kitchen gets crowded and it´s hard to manage things. besides that, everything was amazing! And you have the most amazing staff, REALLY, THE NICEST STAFF! :) thanks for your reception guys!

Good hostel, great location, cool people. Recommended!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Thailand

It's not a party hostel, but you can still find some buzz. Besides, it's really close to the buzzy Bairro Alto, so party animals already have an easy place to go. The structure was good.

See our review for 11th December. Brilliant hostel...extremely welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent facilities, clean and good breakfasts.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are great and busy a lot of the time but they at least try to steer you in the right direction. You won't not leave this place friendless. It's great for the young traveler who wants a fun but chill atmosphere. Very clean too. It's an old building but they definitely try to maintain it. Can't wait to come back in a year or so.

Awesome hostel with an unbelievable value for money!

The most brilliant welcoming and helpful staff; went out of their way to advise and help us get the most out of our stay and onward journey; delightful start for our time in Portugal...the staff are wonderful.

Amazing Hostel :-D my best so far !! Every facility you need, great breakfast, perfect location and really nice, helpful and funny staff !! The beds are big and comfortable, the kitchen and common room area have plenty of space and equipment... Overall great stay :-)

a really great exsperiece!the atmosfear in the hostel was so special that we never wanted to go away. great staff and services!I hope to return as soon as possible!