Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Awesome rooms. A bit of a hike up a steep hill to get to the hostel.

awesome hostel!

he hostel is very clean, the bed and linens are really confortable. You just need to be in a good shape to get to the hostel, but indeed it's the staff is helpful and nice. I would reccomend this hostel to anyone!

One of the best hostels ever! Very cheap and amazing staff. Don't miss the pub crawl! I'll definitely come back there! Thanks to all the incredible people working there :)

I love the intimate atmosphere of this hostel.

Initially booked for 2 nights but ended up extending for another night.Nice clean hostel ,very well located and the staff where really helpful.A perfect youth hostel!

I stayed for 2 weeks in a private room. What a wonderful bunch of people. great atmosphere, in the center of everything, and super easy to meet other travelers. They have a breakfast for people to cross paths and chat with other travelers, surf lessons a nice outdoor patio, and they are amazing about advising you what to do in lisbon.

The best! Nearly a perfect hostel, among my favorites of all time. The facilities and freebies are unreal, they had a great lounge, cinema room, breakfast area, bar with happy hour, and multiple outside terraces and a balcony with amazing city views. Free breakfast was excellent, free bread and fruit all day, 24 hour bike rentals for free. Bathrooms and kitchen were amazingly clean and super modern. I made so many friends here, had a fantastic time. And so affordable!

This was an awesome hostel! All the staff were so extremely helpful. Would stay again

One of the best hostels ever

Staff was nice and atmosphere was calm. I slept great and everything was clean.

Had a great stay! We were upgraded from a 14 bed mixed dorm to an all female 6 bed dorm for the same price. No complaints here. Great location (a little bit of a walk but that's okay), helpful/friendly staff, nice events. Thanks.

• 30th Oct 2015

Great spot next to metro, it's up a steep hill but that's what lisbon is like! In the city centre so easy to walk around. The room on the terrace is a bit disconnecting, but wonderful if you're in a group. Just beware of groups of children. Good breakfast!

the hostel was amazing for its value! it's big, modern and clean and has a huge kitchen and common area. the computers and printing are a bonus and the dorms are HUGE! THe staff were sooo helpful and nice!! the only downside was that because it's so big, they cater large groups so being a lone traveler gets a bit difficult when it comes to trying to meet people! also our dorm downstairs smelled a little bit like toilet but after 5 minutes you become immune to the smell! a great hostel though'

Great atmosphere, incredibly helpful staff. Overall great experience.

It was one of the best hostels I've had the pleasure of staying at. Great location! The staff we all so helpful and welcoming and so was the the atmosphere too. They have a great music taste!! And the breakfast wasn't so bad too. The only thing was that I got beaten by something my first night but then I got upgraded which was nice!

• 6th Oct 2015
  • Sweden

Really nice, friendly and hardworking staff. The room was good and clean and so did the showers. I would like to point out two things: First: I found the girl´s bathroom small (only 3-4 sinks and wc), and it was really crowded at mornings Second: I didnt see any disabled facilities or any mention to the absence of them (even i am not disabled i found it something relevant) Anyway i had a really good time and i would definitively recommend it :)

• 2nd Oct 2015
  • Spain

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private room for two nights. We were disappointed to find out that they do not offer any rooms with a double bed, as pictured on hostelworld. Our room was very nice, private and clean, but you had to go outside in order to get to the bathroom and showers. The showers were excellent, the bathrooms were usually clean, the common areas had a nice atmosphere, and the breakfast was decent.

Really good location. Good beds. Lockers won't fit your bag but good for putting little things in. Really good view from second floor facing city. Staff helpful though are always fairly busy. Great common areas. Plenty to choose from. Will return.

• 19th Sep 2015

Great place to stay. Would visit again. Friendly and helpful staff and great atmosphere.