Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Great hostel, clean, great atmosphere at a balcony bar, 1 minute walk from the best night life in Lisboa streets, recommend to everyone!

The only thing I'd suggest it to power up the wi-fi, besides that it was great to stay some (4) nights there!

Great location, great beds, and great atmosphere!! I would definitely come back!

perfect hostel in my hole travel! I strongly recommend you this hostel!

Incredible hostel! Everything is great. The kitchen is huge and well equipped, the common room is really good to meet people, there are a few terraces as well. The staff is very friendly, though it gets really busy at the desk sometimes so it can take a while to get answered. Aparte from that, it's close to all the attractions. The showers are incredible, better than anything I've ever had back home! I would definitely recommend staying here.

The place's pretty recomendable if you're going on you own or with a few friends. It'll be easy for you to get to know people at the hostel. Besides the two terraces are perfect to chill out or hang out. Location's pretty good, close to the best viewpoint, Pedro the Alcantara, and the Bairro Alto and next to Avenue Liberdade. The only objection i can give is about the number and cleanliness of toilets which wasn't the best. It may not be the best place to stay if you're looking for smt quiet.

I really loved the hostel and had a wonderful stay. Free WiFi and breakfast are great. As well the terrace around the building helped a lot to meet new people and to give a good ambiance to the hostel. Lockers on each bed were big enough, there are enough electricity plugs on each room so that's pretty good. The only thing to improve, is that male bathrooms always smelled bad but if you buy an odor removal machine that'll do it. As well, showers could be cleaner.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

The personal was just amazingly friendly and led us to a nice time in Lisbon. Many thanks to the sympathetic crew and to the awesome city!

Really helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. A place that helps you feel like home.

Great atmosphere and location!! Only too many stairs to go up and down, because it lacks an elevator; but if you are young and healthy no worries. Fantastic stay!!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Spain

This was my first time travelling alone and I'm really glad this was my first stop. Staff were really helpful and the hostel had everything you needed. The atmosphere was great and really easy to meet peole but you could also keep to yourslef if you wanted to .Would definitely go back, and Eloise was very sweet hopefully she will add me on FB I she sees this haha, Dominic Phillips :)

Arrived later than check in time and room was not ready. Came back a few hours later after leaving bag there and it was filled with ants as was my bed. Senior staff member/manager of hostel came to look at the room and said it was our fault for having food however we had only just arrived and had NO food in the room. During the night someone entered out room despite the room being a "private". No light or cleaning in bathroom for 4 days. Other hostel staff were great and very helpful!! Gd local

Lockers for everybody please.

Loved it! Great vibe at the hostel and super sweet and helpful staff!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

As ranked it as 'best value for money' in Lisbon I expected more from this hostel. The structure is nice and well positioned, but could have been cleaner and the staff could have been more friendly and helpful.

It was just amazing!!

Great hostel. usually dislike writing reviews but...It was a bit a confusing to locate but follow the trolly half way up the hill, make a right, walk up some stairs it right there. Took me 45mins to locate. Staff was real cool and a great help.(nice on the eyes too). Rooms were clean and decent sizes with ok views. NO Mosquitos, or any bug problems. I hate bugs. Windows stayed open all night. Bathrooms were ok, Breakfast basic but great. biggest hurt was all the stairs.wow. I will return.

I have been in this hostel for only to days. It has a very good ambiance and infrastructure, everything was pretty good. The negative point is that I had big access problems due to its location, I had heavy luggage and I suffered a lot to reach the place. I recommend it to those with small/normal size luggage.

Great hostel for any age group. Balcony is perfect for day time relaxing and a few cheeky wines in the evening. Beds comfortable. Staff friendly. Just needs wifi downstairs and it would be perfect.

GREAT staff!! Fantastic location. Just a stellar experience all around. Would return in a heartbeat!