Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

The hostel is ok, with this cost. I think the common space is nice, the big living room and bar, the terraces. But the living condition in our 8 persons' dorm is not so convenient... The upper bed is hard to climb and there is no spaces to leave our personal stuff near the bed. The locker is not designed well for putting our things (we should keep lifting the door open to organize our things). The toilets are not enough but all the bathrooms are very clean! Helpful staff!!!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Clean, comfortable and great people!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point. The staff members were so helpful, especially Hannah! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who asks.

Amazing hostel! First time traveling alone and they made me feel very welcome ! A big shout out to Sini and Hannah they were amazing ! Awesome staff! If your traveling alone this is a place to meet people ! Can't wait to go back!

The room with 14 beds (loft 1) is very noisy and the wifi very poor.

Staff were welcoming and very helpful. Stayed in 14 bed mixed dorm but all the beds are spread out so it's not cramped at all. Bring your own lock so you can utilize the cubby under the bed. There was a locked luggage room too which was great. Wifi worked well. Bar on site was a plus but is very close to tons and tons of bars and good restaurants. Excellent location. Free breakfast was basic but wasn't expecting much more honestly. Bathroom wasn't spectacular but pretty standard for a hostel.

Pretty great value. Nice spaces. Helpful staff.

Wifi was good.... Breakfast was there and free but now great , but hey I guess its included... so you do not have to pay extra The mens toilet was out of order throughout my stay , so I had to go upstairs which was kind of annoying Staff were really friendly and helpful

Equity Point Lisbon was definitely one of the best places we have stayed (hostel or hotel) The rooms were clean- the staff was cool (and accommodating)- great breakfast area, showers, living room, view, etc. We met great people and loved the happy hour cocktails : ) I'd recommend this place to any of my friends traveling to Lisbon Thanks again Equity Point Lisbon! Britt, Tamara, and Anne

• 8th Mar 2015

The hostel was well positioned for seeing Lisbon or getting to Sintra. The room I was in the bunks were spread out nicely and the staff was helpful. My only complaint was that a school group was booked in the hostel during my stay and thus created unusual early morning hostel racket and left no space in the kitchen.

A fantastic lively place to stay in a great city

I had an amazing time during my stay. Portuguese isn't my first language and the staff went out of there way to help me with finding places and to learn a little Portuguese.

This is said to be the biggest hostel in Lisbon, so they have tons of beds. The hostel is really good, with a great common area, and great kitchen. They have good breakfast and fruits free all day. But I did't like there was two huge groups, with more than 30 people each. So, they were making lots of noise when coming back after party, and also when they check out early in the morning. I think groups should be limited. Otherwise, really good hostel. Amazing showers!!!! Best in Europe so far.

Best hostel I've stayed in. Only bad thing I can say was that the hostel was not always well heated.

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing, they were really polite and helpful. Most of the guests spent time together drinking before going out, you could easily have a lot of fun at the hostel before going out.

The staff was amazing! Really nice place to stay, good location (next to bars, all the good places...)... Breakfast was ok!

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Belgium

We really enjoyed our stay at Equity Point Lisboa. Very friendly atmosphere and staff.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Great hostel!! Friendly staff, good location. A little bit of a hike up the hill along the tramline with your bags to the hostel!! Awesome city

• 22nd Jan 2015

No hot water in the shower and too noisy!

• 21st Jan 2015

Localização é central porém o bairro não parece ser tão seguro. Café da manhã excelente. Camas confortáveis porém a escada para a cama na parte superior um pouco dificil de subir pois espaço é muito estreito. O chuveiro não esquentou nenhum dos dias que estive lá, ouve reclamação, disseram que iam resolver porém tivemos que nos contentar com uma água temperatura ambiente. Porém custo beneficio está ok.