Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Good hostel, great location, cool people. Recommended!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • Thailand

It's not a party hostel, but you can still find some buzz. Besides, it's really close to the buzzy Bairro Alto, so party animals already have an easy place to go. The structure was good.

See our review for 11th December. Brilliant hostel...extremely welcoming and helpful staff. Excellent facilities, clean and good breakfasts.

Best hostel I have stayed in so far. Staff are great and busy a lot of the time but they at least try to steer you in the right direction. You won't not leave this place friendless. It's great for the young traveler who wants a fun but chill atmosphere. Very clean too. It's an old building but they definitely try to maintain it. Can't wait to come back in a year or so.

Awesome hostel with an unbelievable value for money!

The most brilliant welcoming and helpful staff; went out of their way to advise and help us get the most out of our stay and onward journey; delightful start for our time in Portugal...the staff are wonderful.

Amazing Hostel :-D my best so far !! Every facility you need, great breakfast, perfect location and really nice, helpful and funny staff !! The beds are big and comfortable, the kitchen and common room area have plenty of space and equipment... Overall great stay :-)

a really great exsperiece!the atmosfear in the hostel was so special that we never wanted to go away. great staff and services!I hope to return as soon as possible!

Gret hostel and price. Also awesome kitchen, lots of space. The staff is cool and there's always a great tune playing. def, will be there again.

First time i put all excellent. Everything is perfect. You can have free breakfast, free fruits and tea anytime.the Only complaint is the male toilet smell not very good. But it still very clean. Also, you will taste what is Lisbon on tge way you reach the hostel.

I did enjoy my stay at equity point. Spacious dorm, good beds and very clean. Little bar behind reception. Where you can meet other travellers before heading out. Nothing to complain about, I can only recommend it to other traveller

Great place! Fantastic vibes, I will be back!

1 2 3 Next » last »