Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Very good atmosphere in the hostel, perfect to meet people and to stay well. Good music too and very good staff

• 11th May 2014

I had two different experiences at this hostel, cause I stayed two nights and each in a room. The first one I stayed in a mixed room with 16 people, had little security and the bathroom was not cleaned during the 15h I should have stayed. The last one was a feminine room for 6 people, very safe and clean! Overall I found the one of the best hostel I've ever stayed throughout Europe!

• 8th May 2014

I just stayed one night but it was a good choice to stay in this hostel! Great showers btw!!! Never had such nice once in a Hostel :)

nice hostel !!! cool staff and location.

Not all rooms have lockers,

I only stayed there for 1 night..but it seemed pretty organized and fun.

We were so surprise, because it was so cheap and it was perfect! A combination that not always work. The bedrooms are so beautiful with a little terrace, when you cam see a pretty view of LIsbon. Equity point is the best hostel I have ever been, I recomend to everyone!

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Everyone I met there was a true pleasure to be around, especially the staff. I loved the lounge, TV room, and kitchen; they were all very clean, well-decorated, and functional. My only critiques would be that one morning the water wasn't very hot, and that some of the nights there curfew wasn't strictly enforced, making it a bit harder to sleep with the noise from the terrace.

• 1st May 2014
  • hannahearmentrout8503

Loved it!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

This hostel is awesome. The building is super cool and is obviously newly renovated and well maintained. It has a great atmosphere and super amazing staff (Nono is particular). The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are super clean. The hallways are a bit noisy, but thats to be expected in a hostel. It wasn't great for meeting people due to the variety of ages and the fact that there seemed to be a lot of big groups, but I would highly recomend it otherwise!

This is a great hostel, good location, they do walking tours, good breakfast. No fuss during the night. I recommend for those who likes having a quiet night.

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever visited. Excellent staff!

• 25th Apr 2014

It was my first experience staying in a hostel and I luv it! I could imagine that hostel can be such a comfort place. Thank you for two good nights in Lisboa!

• 24th Apr 2014
  • Russia

Great hostel! Clean, good location, breakfast included, helpful staff

Equity Point ended up being the perfect place to stay while exploring Lisbon. The staff were extremely helpful. The guests were all very friendly, fun, and open to meeting new people. My favorite part was the 3 different outside terraces at the hostel, which were great for soaking up the sun and getting to meet new people. I would definitely stay there again :)

Really well located out of the hustle and bustle and practically in the middle of all the main areas. Staff are great would stay there again.

i really like this hostel. I think it'd be the best hostel i've ever stayed in. first of all, the staff was very friendly and helpful. then everything was clean and tidy, including the toilets and showers. also, the atmosphere at the common was relaxing. The wifi connection was excellent. And a decent breakfast was included in the price!

Very nice, just what you expect from a hostel. Good facilities, common room is nice, free computers for use, WiFi works in all building, tv and luggage room, patio and garden for relaxing, rooms are ok with enough electricity sockets for everyone. Staff friendly and always eager to help. Terrific kitchen facilities, and included breakfast was more than good, breads, juice, cereal, jam, nutella, etc. Close to center and main attractions in Lisbon, walking distance. Freewalking tour can pick u up.

I staying in the room downstairs from the hostel - it was very damp and water everywhere - no lock on the bathroom door. The staff were very helpful about what to see in Lisbon. There were 2 sets of high school kids which ruined my experience as I didn't want to be around screaming teenagers, who ate all the breakfast.

This place is really nice view.