Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

The personal was just amazingly friendly and led us to a nice time in Lisbon. Many thanks to the sympathetic crew and to the awesome city!

Really helpful staff and friendly atmosphere. A place that helps you feel like home.

Great atmosphere and location!! Only too many stairs to go up and down, because it lacks an elevator; but if you are young and healthy no worries. Fantastic stay!!

• 5th Aug 2014
  • Spain

This was my first time travelling alone and I'm really glad this was my first stop. Staff were really helpful and the hostel had everything you needed. The atmosphere was great and really easy to meet peole but you could also keep to yourslef if you wanted to .Would definitely go back, and Eloise was very sweet hopefully she will add me on FB I she sees this haha, Dominic Phillips :)

Arrived later than check in time and room was not ready. Came back a few hours later after leaving bag there and it was filled with ants as was my bed. Senior staff member/manager of hostel came to look at the room and said it was our fault for having food however we had only just arrived and had NO food in the room. During the night someone entered out room despite the room being a "private". No light or cleaning in bathroom for 4 days. Other hostel staff were great and very helpful!! Gd local

Lockers for everybody please.

Loved it! Great vibe at the hostel and super sweet and helpful staff!

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Austria

As ranked it as 'best value for money' in Lisbon I expected more from this hostel. The structure is nice and well positioned, but could have been cleaner and the staff could have been more friendly and helpful.

It was just amazing!!

Great hostel. usually dislike writing reviews but...It was a bit a confusing to locate but follow the trolly half way up the hill, make a right, walk up some stairs it right there. Took me 45mins to locate. Staff was real cool and a great help.(nice on the eyes too). Rooms were clean and decent sizes with ok views. NO Mosquitos, or any bug problems. I hate bugs. Windows stayed open all night. Bathrooms were ok, Breakfast basic but great. biggest hurt was all the stairs.wow. I will return.

I have been in this hostel for only to days. It has a very good ambiance and infrastructure, everything was pretty good. The negative point is that I had big access problems due to its location, I had heavy luggage and I suffered a lot to reach the place. I recommend it to those with small/normal size luggage.

Great hostel for any age group. Balcony is perfect for day time relaxing and a few cheeky wines in the evening. Beds comfortable. Staff friendly. Just needs wifi downstairs and it would be perfect.

GREAT staff!! Fantastic location. Just a stellar experience all around. Would return in a heartbeat!

Compared with other breakfast included places it wasn't great- overall though there was everything you needed. The staff were super friendly and nothing was ever too tough for them despite it being really busy! Only bad thing was the lockers, my friend and I had the beds against the wall and found it a struggle to balance keeping the locker under the bed open and putting our bags in whilst jammed up against the wall.. Other than that- it was great!

Great Hostel. Highly recommend. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff, nice breakfast and plenty of social areas.

Good location, a bit hilly. They offer luggage room and free breakfast, and the general layout is quite nice, with places to relax after hours. Theres a decent kitchen, wifi isnt too bad, and they make a ridiculous mojito

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really enjoyed stay there, very nice place, great location, nice people.

Equity Point was a great hostel. Easy to get to from the Airport (once you knew where the stairs coming up Calçada da Gloria were!) I don't think the staff could have been any nicer or more helpful. The facilities were great. Lots of showers and bathrooms throughout. I stayed in the 14 bed mixed dorm and it was very spacious, clean, and I felt very safe.

The hostel was beautiful! Clean, huge spaces, individual power outlets for each bed, a great common area... However, really poor breakfast, but what killed me were some (10-ish) people in the hostel, who would be making way too much noise until 2am, and starting screaming and slamming doors at 8am! Those kind of people that have ABSOLUTELY no respect towards anyone else. I guess that the hostel attracts more younger people. Not the hostel's fault, though!

We only had booked one night and only ended up being in the hostel for a few hours. We checked in very late and the staff was still very nice about it and recommended great places for night life. Wish we would have had longer to enjoy this cool hostel and can't wait to come back to Lisbon.