Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Equity Point Lisboa is a good hostel! Super good location and extremely helpful staff. I needed to do my laundry and the guy at the reception made the time between me (the washing machine was having troubles) and new people checking in to make sure it got done! Do the walking tours! They pick you up at the hostel and are very good! The courtyard is a super nice place to enjoy the free breakfast! Only downfall was that being on the bottom floor we had to go upstairs for the bathroom a lot.

Wasn't a bad hostel at all definitely enjoyed are stay and the hostel offered a lot of different activities to keep you busy! Kitchen could be cleaner and the lockers weren't the best but overall a good hostel to stay in!

Perfect. .... I like the hostel much more than the city. teşekkür ederim ( thanks:)

The hostel is just excellent. Very nice and good value for money. The only bad thing is that my bed didnt have a personal locker so I had to leave my stuff at the baggage room.

Great great great staff. Good location, good room, good common area, everything I needed. Only complaint was the kitchen.. Didn't want to be in there more than 10 minutes because it smelled so bad and seemed like it was a pretty permanent smell and seemed dirty.

This place was amazing! and the personal who works in there are just perfect! definitely would go back.

Absolutely loved my time at equity point! Staff are so helpful and really do everything they can to ensure you enjoy your stay. Hostel offers fantastic breakfast, and bathrooms/bedrooms are very clean and accessible. The hostel is currently going through some renovations so looking forward to retuning when all are complete. Overall very happy!

Would absolutely recommend staying here!

We booked a group of 14 people with ease and all consider this the best hostel we've all been to. Great location, very clean with nice individual showers, extremely friendly/helpful staff, good breakfast included, activities such as pub crawls & cooking classes that are easily accessible, and overall a very fun/youthful vibe. Thank you Equity Point for making our stay in Lisbon our favorite one yet!

• 15th May 2015

Friendly good place !

We found that the staff were extremely helpful during our stay! The showers had great water pressure, the rooms and lockers were big and the beds were comfy. If you want to explore Lisbon by foot, the hostel is in the perfect spot!!

The hostel itself is very generic and big with no real atmosphere, just a cheap place to sleep. It's clean and has a good location. I waited for an hour to check out, the receptionist was nice but obviously way too busy. Might be a good idea to have more than one working if it's that busy.

This hostel is really nice, I had a good time there. The staffs are very friendly, the breakfast very good and all day they offer fruits, bread, coffee and tea for free. The atmosphere really good, comfortable beds, hot shower. I recommend it!!

Located on a hill. A little inconvenient as there's no place to place stuff next to bed. Apart from this, everything is perfect !!clean, friendly staff,cozy , good room and good common room ~

Lovely place to stay. It was so much fun, I met so many people from all walks of land! The beds were really comfortable which I enjoyed a lot ! Breakfast was better than most hostels that I have stayed in. Really great hostel, when I come back to Lisbon I am going to be staying here!

Amazing hostel! So close to everything. The main streets are only a couple of minutes away, heaps of awesome bars, happy hour every night, amazing staff, free walking tour, wifi in the rooms, really good showers and comfy beds. Will be staying here again!

We all really liked it. Great location good staff nice rooms Can't complain.

The hostel is ok, with this cost. I think the common space is nice, the big living room and bar, the terraces. But the living condition in our 8 persons' dorm is not so convenient... The upper bed is hard to climb and there is no spaces to leave our personal stuff near the bed. The locker is not designed well for putting our things (we should keep lifting the door open to organize our things). The toilets are not enough but all the bathrooms are very clean! Helpful staff!!!

Possibly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Clean, comfortable and great people!

• 17th Apr 2015
  • Poland

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point. The staff members were so helpful, especially Hannah! Would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who asks.