Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Compared with other breakfast included places it wasn't great- overall though there was everything you needed. The staff were super friendly and nothing was ever too tough for them despite it being really busy! Only bad thing was the lockers, my friend and I had the beds against the wall and found it a struggle to balance keeping the locker under the bed open and putting our bags in whilst jammed up against the wall.. Other than that- it was great!

Great Hostel. Highly recommend. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff, nice breakfast and plenty of social areas.

Good location, a bit hilly. They offer luggage room and free breakfast, and the general layout is quite nice, with places to relax after hours. Theres a decent kitchen, wifi isnt too bad, and they make a ridiculous mojito

• 21st Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

I really enjoyed stay there, very nice place, great location, nice people.

Equity Point was a great hostel. Easy to get to from the Airport (once you knew where the stairs coming up Calçada da Gloria were!) I don't think the staff could have been any nicer or more helpful. The facilities were great. Lots of showers and bathrooms throughout. I stayed in the 14 bed mixed dorm and it was very spacious, clean, and I felt very safe.

The hostel was beautiful! Clean, huge spaces, individual power outlets for each bed, a great common area... However, really poor breakfast, but what killed me were some (10-ish) people in the hostel, who would be making way too much noise until 2am, and starting screaming and slamming doors at 8am! Those kind of people that have ABSOLUTELY no respect towards anyone else. I guess that the hostel attracts more younger people. Not the hostel's fault, though!

We only had booked one night and only ended up being in the hostel for a few hours. We checked in very late and the staff was still very nice about it and recommended great places for night life. Wish we would have had longer to enjoy this cool hostel and can't wait to come back to Lisbon.

This hostel is excellent. Great common areas, nice rooms, safe, well located, friendly staff. The only remark would be that there are no blinds or dark curtains in the windows, so the rooms get really bright really early in the morning. Other than that, 100% good.

For some reason, no one in the previous comments mentioned the 'stairway to heaven' trek to the hostel. It was quite literally a near-vertical incline that would make Everest hikers jealous. Quite the thigh-burner if anything. Otherwise, the breakfast was great, the staff seemed mostly new to Lisbon and lacked common information (Tiko is the most helpful of the bunch). The patio terrace and cheap bar drinks were a huge plus, but the lack of a.c. in the rooms made for a sweltering nights' sleep.

Staff were very helpful, free breakfast, bread and fruit were free for the whole day, bar with cheap drinks in hostel. Four bed dorm was small though and room got very hot. Would definitely stay again.

Not a great room downstairs, noisy

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Fantastic hostel! Great beds, showers, cooking facilities, social areas and location. Also the girls on the front desk were awesome, very helpful! Loved my stay here and can't speak any higher of this hostel! A

O hostel em geral era bom, todavia o quarto no qual fiquei (o para 14 pessoas) tinha a entrada fora do prédio principal e só tinha um chuveiro e um sanitário.

It was awesome, really worth the money. Great people staying there and the staff was very helpful :)

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Sweden

al was fine, thank you

Very nice place, fantastic comfy mattress and lovely terrace

The staff is incredibly nice and they'll make anything to make you feel at home. Daniela gave us a history lesson about Lisbon that was amazing, thanks for that! However, the room we stayed was not the best. It was really hard to climb onto the high beds and the lockers under the beds had also not the best access. Plus, the room floor was really dusty and there was no division between the bathroom and beds area. Brekfast was ok and location is really good, since you can mostly walk everywhere.

Great stay, friendly staff and nice atmosphere

Review 1 of 2. During the 1st portion of my stay I was in a downstairs room off the back courtyard. Could get noisy in the AM at breakfast but it wasn't really a problem. Not a huge fan of the lockers which often smacked me in the head while trying to hold it open. Staff is lovely & even when the sewage had an issue it was cleaned up quickly. I enjoyed my stay so much I booked the hostel for my entire stay in LBN. Perfect location near Barrio Alto and Rossio & not far from Alfalma. Obrigado!

Best hostel ever!