Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Equity Point Hostel in Lisbon was a true pleasure. We were greeted by a very warm and friendly staff and its central location is a plus as well. I would recommend to a friend.

This is by far one of the best hostels I've stayed in yet! I've waited to write a review as I've been abroad for a month now , and any other hostel doesn't compare! I may have been there at a good time, but the atmosphere was welcoming , quite when it needed to be, and loud when it should be! The staff we're amazing , especially Sini, such a wicked woman, who liked to have fun with the backpackers! She took us around the bairro alto and recommended everything good! Just go!

Noisy, noisy noisy. A hostel not made to sleep.

• 10th Jun 2015

My room was at ground floor and there was too much noisy till 1am. So it was impossible to sleep weel. Moreover male ground floor toilet was dirty and I always went to upstair toilet which was in good condition to be used. Location, staffs, price and facilities were good, but I would not stay in this hostel again. And I pay to a 10 beds room but I was allocated in a 12 beds room.

great staff. always clean. great atmosphere. I would stay here again

The bed was comfy and there's an electrical outlet next to mine. The separate shower rooms were clean, but the girls' bathroom wasn't. The kitchen had everything I needed and the free breakfast was okay. There are lockers under the bed and there's a room where you can leave your luggage (for free) if you decide to go around the city after checking out. The location was great, but I got tired whenever I went back to the hostel cos of the steep street and the seemingly endless flight of stairs.

I really liked the terrace, very nice and sunny. As well the mattresses were choice - definitely above average. I was also surprised how clean the hostel is. Very good. What I didn´t like was the hair drying during the night. I know that people go out and come home late - no worries - but do they really have to shower or dry their hair in the middle of the night? That was the only downside.

Nice mix of travellers; some solo travellers and older people as well, in addition to your typical 18-22 year old crowd. Outdoor patio and common room where you can meet others. Super cool staff, although at times they were definitely understaffed/overworked.

• 2nd Jun 2015

t was a nice hostel, friendly staff, laid back atmosphere, the location was great, right by a metro. breakfast was decent. WiFi was ok, not great in rooms, for the price I would recommend this hostel.

Amazing hostel, staff was super helpful. Definitely take the free walking tour. The showers are HEAVENLY, you will not find better. The only slight problem I had was the room we were in had some flies..., Pretty harmless but wasn´t very reassuring .Slept well, the terrace and kitchen were a blast. You meet a TON of people here and I really didn´t want to leave

Equity Point Lisboa is a good hostel! Super good location and extremely helpful staff. I needed to do my laundry and the guy at the reception made the time between me (the washing machine was having troubles) and new people checking in to make sure it got done! Do the walking tours! They pick you up at the hostel and are very good! The courtyard is a super nice place to enjoy the free breakfast! Only downfall was that being on the bottom floor we had to go upstairs for the bathroom a lot.

Wasn't a bad hostel at all definitely enjoyed are stay and the hostel offered a lot of different activities to keep you busy! Kitchen could be cleaner and the lockers weren't the best but overall a good hostel to stay in!

Perfect. .... I like the hostel much more than the city. teşekkür ederim ( thanks:)

The hostel is just excellent. Very nice and good value for money. The only bad thing is that my bed didnt have a personal locker so I had to leave my stuff at the baggage room.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »