Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Staff were welcoming and very helpful. Stayed in 14 bed mixed dorm but all the beds are spread out so it's not cramped at all. Bring your own lock so you can utilize the cubby under the bed. There was a locked luggage room too which was great. Wifi worked well. Bar on site was a plus but is very close to tons and tons of bars and good restaurants. Excellent location. Free breakfast was basic but wasn't expecting much more honestly. Bathroom wasn't spectacular but pretty standard for a hostel.

Pretty great value. Nice spaces. Helpful staff.

Wifi was good.... Breakfast was there and free but now great , but hey I guess its included... so you do not have to pay extra The mens toilet was out of order throughout my stay , so I had to go upstairs which was kind of annoying Staff were really friendly and helpful

Equity Point Lisbon was definitely one of the best places we have stayed (hostel or hotel) The rooms were clean- the staff was cool (and accommodating)- great breakfast area, showers, living room, view, etc. We met great people and loved the happy hour cocktails : ) I'd recommend this place to any of my friends traveling to Lisbon Thanks again Equity Point Lisbon! Britt, Tamara, and Anne

• 8th Mar 2015

The hostel was well positioned for seeing Lisbon or getting to Sintra. The room I was in the bunks were spread out nicely and the staff was helpful. My only complaint was that a school group was booked in the hostel during my stay and thus created unusual early morning hostel racket and left no space in the kitchen.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »