Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

This place had some really cool vibes. I enjoyed chilling there. Very clean. Can be very private if you want it to be. Loved it.

Hard to find, but worth the search. Modern and young, with a Portuguese touch. Recommend.

Great, and really big hostel to meet a lot of people! Beautiful! And a caring staff! Many thanks

This was me and my brothers first time traveling to Europe and our first hostel stay ever. Equity Point - Lisbon couldn't have been a better choice for our first stay. Extremely friendly staff willing to help you around Lisbon, whatever your interests. Some of the rooms have a phenomenal view of the city. Staff were cleaning all day long and making sure things looked tidy. With the music playing in the lobby all day long, they created an extremely relaxed and social environment amongst travelers

It was simply perfect! The staff were so helpfull and patient with me, the location is very good because the hostel is close to everythings. I meet amazing people, the week at equity point will last forever in my memories. The road for going to the hostel is a little bit strange but its ok :) haha

A great hostel. Met some totally amazing people there, they have a lovely rooftop terrace and great living room area where everyone just hangs out. It's close to the Bairro Alto where everyone from the hostel all goes together in the evenings, and close to all the day time activities and sightseeing as well. Very clean and very fun!

Great Hostel, staff always worried to make you feel welcomed!! They were all really kind and it was really nice to have stayed in this hostel because of them!! Great location, and the city is great!

I really liked the location, staff and atmosphere in this hostel, and would definitely recommend it! The staff were very helpful. The free walking tour was convenient, because they picked us up at the hostel, and excellent as well. My boyfriend and I stayed for three nights. Unfortunately we had to take a cold shower once, because there was some problem with the showers on that day, but they were fixed for the next day.

If I could give this hostel a better than perfect rating, I would. The staff is incredibly helpful and really went above and beyond to make our stay great. The atmosphere is also stellar - we made friends with other travelers our first day. These new friends and the quality of the hostel made Lisbon unforgettable!

Excellent location, cheap price include also good breakfast, staff helpful and welcoming. 14 bed dorm in a big loft so very spacious and clean. One of the best backpackers hostel.

I was very impressed. People were great. Def recommend.

Good hostel with friendly staff.

Bit of a pain to find but once you're there it's a lovely hostel with a good breakfast. Having to ring the bell to get in everytime starts to get a little frustrating. Overall well worth a stay, definitely be back.

A great hostel! The only thing I would change is to have a small sign on the side of the street next to the funicular pointing to where the hostel is, the lady in the information centre gave me directions to the wrong hostel! Not Equity point's fault. was a brilliant stay

Loved this place. Building and rooms are beautiful and comfortable and very clean. It's in a great location and the staff are awesome! Only complaint is that because it's so big it can be loud and hard to meet people. Overall this was one of my favourite hostels!

Equity point was a great hostel nice showers big kitchen good breakfast and nice staff. There was plenty of terraces and places to hang out. Overall a good hostel.

Second time staying in a hostel and it exceeded my expectations significantly. Such an amazing and beautiful hostel.

• 14th May 2014

it is kind of expensive to do the laundry though the upper bed in the room is quite hard to reach by feet cause the little stairs made the feet hurt while climbing

Very good atmosphere in the hostel, perfect to meet people and to stay well. Good music too and very good staff

• 11th May 2014

I had two different experiences at this hostel, cause I stayed two nights and each in a room. The first one I stayed in a mixed room with 16 people, had little security and the bathroom was not cleaned during the 15h I should have stayed. The last one was a feminine room for 6 people, very safe and clean! Overall I found the one of the best hostel I've ever stayed throughout Europe!

• 8th May 2014