Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

Good hostel with friendly staff.

Bit of a pain to find but once you're there it's a lovely hostel with a good breakfast. Having to ring the bell to get in everytime starts to get a little frustrating. Overall well worth a stay, definitely be back.

A great hostel! The only thing I would change is to have a small sign on the side of the street next to the funicular pointing to where the hostel is, the lady in the information centre gave me directions to the wrong hostel! Not Equity point's fault. was a brilliant stay

Loved this place. Building and rooms are beautiful and comfortable and very clean. It's in a great location and the staff are awesome! Only complaint is that because it's so big it can be loud and hard to meet people. Overall this was one of my favourite hostels!

Equity point was a great hostel nice showers big kitchen good breakfast and nice staff. There was plenty of terraces and places to hang out. Overall a good hostel.

Second time staying in a hostel and it exceeded my expectations significantly. Such an amazing and beautiful hostel.

• 14th May 2014

it is kind of expensive to do the laundry though the upper bed in the room is quite hard to reach by feet cause the little stairs made the feet hurt while climbing

Very good atmosphere in the hostel, perfect to meet people and to stay well. Good music too and very good staff

• 11th May 2014

I had two different experiences at this hostel, cause I stayed two nights and each in a room. The first one I stayed in a mixed room with 16 people, had little security and the bathroom was not cleaned during the 15h I should have stayed. The last one was a feminine room for 6 people, very safe and clean! Overall I found the one of the best hostel I've ever stayed throughout Europe!

• 8th May 2014

I just stayed one night but it was a good choice to stay in this hostel! Great showers btw!!! Never had such nice once in a Hostel :)

nice hostel !!! cool staff and location.

Not all rooms have lockers,

I only stayed there for 1 night..but it seemed pretty organized and fun.

We were so surprise, because it was so cheap and it was perfect! A combination that not always work. The bedrooms are so beautiful with a little terrace, when you cam see a pretty view of LIsbon. Equity point is the best hostel I have ever been, I recomend to everyone!

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Everyone I met there was a true pleasure to be around, especially the staff. I loved the lounge, TV room, and kitchen; they were all very clean, well-decorated, and functional. My only critiques would be that one morning the water wasn't very hot, and that some of the nights there curfew wasn't strictly enforced, making it a bit harder to sleep with the noise from the terrace.

• 1st May 2014
  • hannahearmentrout8503

Loved it!

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Belgium

This hostel is awesome. The building is super cool and is obviously newly renovated and well maintained. It has a great atmosphere and super amazing staff (Nono is particular). The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are super clean. The hallways are a bit noisy, but thats to be expected in a hostel. It wasn't great for meeting people due to the variety of ages and the fact that there seemed to be a lot of big groups, but I would highly recomend it otherwise!

This is a great hostel, good location, they do walking tours, good breakfast. No fuss during the night. I recommend for those who likes having a quiet night.

Great hostel, one of the best I've ever visited. Excellent staff!

• 25th Apr 2014

It was my first experience staying in a hostel and I luv it! I could imagine that hostel can be such a comfort place. Thank you for two good nights in Lisboa!

• 24th Apr 2014