Equity Point Lisboa Reviews

Travessa do Fala-S� 9, Lisbon, Portugal

I had two different experiences at this hostel, cause I stayed two nights and each in a room. The first one I stayed in a mixed room with 16 people, had little security and the bathroom was not cleaned during the 15h I should have stayed. The last one was a feminine room for 6 people, very safe and clean! Overall I found the one of the best hostel I've ever stayed throughout Europe!

• 8th May 2014

I just stayed one night but it was a good choice to stay in this hostel! Great showers btw!!! Never had such nice once in a Hostel :)

nice hostel !!! cool staff and location.

Not all rooms have lockers,

I only stayed there for 1 night..but it seemed pretty organized and fun.

We were so surprise, because it was so cheap and it was perfect! A combination that not always work. The bedrooms are so beautiful with a little terrace, when you cam see a pretty view of LIsbon. Equity point is the best hostel I have ever been, I recomend to everyone!

• 1st May 2014
  • Spain

This was by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Everyone I met there was a true pleasure to be around, especially the staff. I loved the lounge, TV room, and kitchen; they were all very clean, well-decorated, and functional. My only critiques would be that one morning the water wasn't very hot, and that some of the nights there curfew wasn't strictly enforced, making it a bit harder to sleep with the noise from the terrace.

• 1st May 2014