Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Really nice place and nice staff! Will be back when I am in London again

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

Nice people, nice location, but the hostel is horribly noisy, especially the corridors

The location was great and really convenient! however I found that it was really humid and stuffy in the hostel. apart from that great stay and the staff was very helpful!

• 24th Jun 2015

great place to stay for a few nights in london. staff were helpful and the location is brilliant.

• 20th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great location and value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful and speak many languages. The lugage room is spacious and secure. The bunkbeds are basic and a little uncomfy, but as expected for a budget hostel. There was an ensuite bathroom which was handy as we only had to share the guests in the room. The breakfast was quite basic - toast and cereal and tea,coffee or juice. There is a common room and a library and PCs available. Very happy with this hostel.

• 20th Jun 2015

good location . but no kitchen which is inconvenient for longer stay. Great breakfast. cleanliness is soso.

Nice staff

Average hostel. Friendly staff and good breakfast.

Lovely location, nice and quiet and rooms very very clean. I had a great sleep before my long haul flight home after a work trip. Was near Paddington Station to conveniently get to Heathrow the next morning. Would recommend.

One of the best places I have been when staying in London over the years. The only issue to mention is that there is no kitchen for guest to use, however, the staff was welcoming in offering a micro. Even so the great breakfast provided does compensate for the missing kitchen facilities.

My stay wasn't that's great, first night i was with a group of 7 girls that partied until 4:30 in morning, the second night other different group of 7 ladies came and talk until the middle of night. I just don't understand why the staff would stick one lonely person with groups of people. By the look of it in the breakfast lounge its a pretty big place so I'm sure they could of found me other bed to sleep on. It was just poor management skills.

Quite good for London specially price related. Good breakfast included!

There was a lot of mold in the bathroom due to a missing ventilation. Otherwise the room was clean and didn´t smell ;-)

Well done, Equity point! Loved the area and vibe of that place. Room and bathroom were ok, beds a bit small, but breakfast really big instead. Lovely staff.

• 1st Jun 2015
  • Poland

Really not a fan...

For us this was just somewhere to crash for the night but there seemed to be good vibe across the hostel hostel we missed out on. A brilliant location, walkable from Paddington station. Check in was smooth and easy. We found the beds very comfortable. Bathroom was a bit on the tiny side. Breakfast was great and made the stay even better value for money. Definitely recommend.

• 29th May 2015

The Equity point hostel is actually one of those hostel you'll never forget. I stayed there for about 4 nights and the staff was extremely friendly and polite as soon as I came in it. The rooms are very clean. You'll find each morning a delicious free breakfast.

I am happy with my stay....

• 28th May 2015
  • Sweden

Very good stay. Great Location, friendly staff, clean room.

• 23rd May 2015

I have to admit that the breakfast was nice but the facilities are quite poor. I also didn't get a card for the door of my room, so I had to ask someone from the reception to go with me and open the room for me. The WiFi didn't work. I wasn't very nice stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5