Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

A male receptionist was simply rude. He possessed no customer service skills whatsoever.

• 5th Dec 2014

You have to pay separately for basically everything: internet, towels, payment by card (1 GPB/night, insane!!) and the place does not really have an atmosphere. The breakfast was good, but if I had a choice I would rather choose free internet than breakfast. The staff was ok and it was clean.

Excellent friendly accomadation, great value for money, and polite staff

• 29th Nov 2014

I really enjoyed my weekend in London and even more staying in your hostel!

Our key door was not working due to technical issue. Only stay for a night. It was good to have bathroom ensuite. Bed was clean loads of plug sockets for everyone bed dressing table lockers in the room lifts to take you to different floors would recommend this hostel. Very cool

No free wifi, but environment is good and clean, overall , good

• 25th Nov 2014
  • China

please clean bathroom's filter, regulate shower temperature (was extremly hot !!) and replace shower curtain from time to time.

• 20th Nov 2014

Sorry guys, my room was invaded to people to make services and I was not informed, I was not allowed to change the room for that inconvenience and the lack of hot water for a whole day, at winter (close to) time!

It is a nice place where guests feel welcomed, the staff is helpfull and always available to answer your questions. The ambiance was good and it was appreciated to have breakfast included (and a nice breakfast)! Maybe the only negative point would be that there is no kitchen where you can cook your own food, but still, I had a great stay and I would recommend that place to other people!

5-10min easy walk from Paddington station. Also, you can save money by using buses. Our room was on the 6th floor, with 3 bunk beds, big windows and a nice view. There are lockers, sockets and bedlight for each guest, which is great. The bed was very comfy, on the 'harder side' and pillow pretty thin. Regarding cleanliness, the sheets and the bathroom were clean, but the floor could've used some hoovering, daily! I don't know why some reviewers complain, but breakfast was decent for a hostel.

Big mix up with out reservation. It took about 30 minutes to check in. Rooms are a bit cramped as well but otherwise we had a lovely stay

The hostel is really beautiful! I thought it was a Hotel when I arrived, but the bed/mattress is really uncomfortable :( I have backacke because of the bed, but the overall is very good! Breakfast really good, staff really helpfull and the hostel is very well decorated! :)

• 5th Nov 2014

It's a big place. Real big. You feel sort of like a broiler chicken in a factory.

dirty room...

It's annoying that we have to pay for the WiFi. I paid for it and it didn't work well.

Was a struggle to get to the bathroom every day as there were no common showers, only in the room. Shower was over a bathtub

The reception staff member was alone so it took a while to check in. The room was clean but smelt bad.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Wales

Really good for a short stay!

• 2nd Nov 2014

I very like here!Only at night more human a lot of noise,the other is great!

• 1st Nov 2014