Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

I have to admit that the breakfast was nice but the facilities are quite poor. I also didn't get a card for the door of my room, so I had to ask someone from the reception to go with me and open the room for me. The WiFi didn't work. I wasn't very nice stay.

the hostel was busy,so no keycards? had to get. a member of staff to let you into bedroom everytime. breakfast was good four cereals, yogurt,toast, boiled egg, cheese, jams,hot and cold drinks.

• 23rd May 2015
  • Wales

Staff really helpful, you can use the bus many stops a corner away.

This hostel was in an excellent location, just 10 minutes walk from Paddington Station. The surrounding area is fun and lively and has plenty of low cost places to eat. The staff were welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable of the local area. The Dorn room was huge with two ensuite bathrooms and it was very clean. The dorm room and the lounge area were extremely hot which made it a little uncomfortable but overall, an excellent place to stay.

Wonderful location and staff, but rooms are poorly maintained, the bathrooms are in bad working condition, and I think some extra people got into the room.

The bathroom was extremely small, especially the shower area.

• 19th May 2015

Overall good hostel, as it is clean and well managed. One of the more expensive ones I live in, therefore I did not rate it as best value for money. The reason I say so is that they have free wifi in the common area, but in the room it actually cost extra. The cost of living in London is higher that's for sure, overall, I'd recommend living here. Few minutes walk away from Paddington Station.

Very good hostel. Rooms are small but excellent value. I was in a 4 bed dorm with an en-suite and the room was clean and well-furnished. Staff were helpful. Great location, about a 5 minute walk from Paddington tube station.

If I happened to be in London I will come back to stay once again

Breakfast was AMAZING.. best hostel breakfast we ever had and for the price we paid it's a very good deal. The location is fairly good, only a short tube ride away from the city centre. The staff seemed nice also.. the only thing that bugged me was that we booked an 8-bed dorm, but it was like a 2-story room so there was actually another room connected to it and you could hear absolutely everything they did/said. I think they should advertise it as a bigger dorm rather than an 8-bed...

Reception Staff is really welcoming and helpful (even though staff at the travel desk don't seem to know much... But They'll look stuff up online for you...). The hostel is well situated, the neighborhood is safe and close to the tube, the parks and gardens. The rooms are a bit small and the no ladder on the bunkbeds thing is a problem! It would also be nice if we could use the kitchen.

The value of money doesn't meet the standards, rooms were too small, the is no room for luggage I had to leave mine down stairs. The stuff were little unprofessional. There are no step to climp up the second bunk bed which os unsafe.

A great hostel, everyone was really friendly and I had a great time. Having breakfast included was a nice touch :)

I found a needle in my room on the floor. It's scary and very unsanitary.

There was one staff member that was kinda rude, but everyone else was cool! Breakfast was great

The breakfast that's included was great. The bathroom in my room was pretty small, it was difficult to change after showering. Also, there are no extra bathrooms on each floor and the toilet is in the same room as the shower, so if you have to use the toilet when someone is showering, you have to go all the way down to the first floor. WiFi is only free when you're in the lobby, which is inconvenient. You can pay for WiFi in your room, seems like a cash grab. Good location, close to Hyde Park.

I Think its a good hostel that i can recomend. They shuld have a TV set in the Library upstaris from reception.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

I stayed for just one night in a mixed 6 person room. It was very clean and near a lot of bus stations and the tube. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It seemed like it would have a lot going on, but I didn't really check because I was just there the night before my flight. I would stay there again.

Staff not there for the client, talk between them at reception about their problems specially Italian girls.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Helpful and friendly staff. Clear and nice rooms.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5