Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Good stay overall close to Paddington station, Hyde park and Kensington gardens. Only issue really was I think they need fans for some airflow. The windows don't open enough to let air through and this makes it feel a lot warmer than it actually is.

Staff very friendly and helpful. My room was near the lift and you could hear a loud bang every time it reached a floor. Made it difficult to sleep before an early flight.

• 16th Jul 2014

I flew in/out from Heathrow so this location was perfect. Less than a 10 minute walk to Paddington. Nice quiet area, yet lots of stuff to see nearby. (Highly recommend a walk over towards the portobello markets). My largest complain is the youth groups. I was their 3 nights, and each night a new group came in(10-14 year olds). Got very frustrating being woken up by kids running to breakfast every morning. Lockers fit my whole pack, that was awesome. Wifi speed is poor. Overall, good!

• 9th Jul 2014

Vi bodde i ett rum som låg i trapphuset, mycket lyhört. Passar ungdom bättre!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • Sweden

Apart from the fact that you need to pay for the wi-fi, all is well. Clean rooms, comfy beds, linens included, good enough lockers, nice breakfast. If only they provided free wi-fi, this would be just perfect.

• 5th Jul 2014
  • Turkey

I had reserved a 4-bed dorm, but they put me in 6-bed instead - they were apologetic about it, but still a bit disappointing. The real problem was that there were a bunch of party animals in my room, drinking and smoking all night long, and generally making the room filthy. I guess I could have reported them, but then I"m supposed to keep sharing a room with them after I got them in trouble? Kind of a difficult position to be in.

Great location, and a safe area to stay in. The rooms were small with lots of beds crammed into a small space. The breakfast was nice. There was a security guard outside at night which made me feel safe. I have recommended to a friend already!

• 5th Jul 2014

Check in took too long. Security guard in the night was terrible, wouldn't let us into the hostel it was as if he was guarding the crown jewels!

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Wales
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Too expensive to pay just for a bed and there is not enough sockets. Internet should be free. Less than 10 minutes from train station.

• 4th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

Staff were quite rude, we had to pay for wifi and it didn't even work in the rooms. The bathroom was absolutely tiny for 8 people to share and the water temperature of the shower was set on boiling, making ye shower unusable. Staff were told multiple times about this problem and nothing was done. We therefore had to use the communal shower (only one worked) and it was disgusting with a door lock that didn't work. Rooms were like hot boxes, we woke up sweating. So expensive and overpriced!

Even though there was ample security, I didn't feel all that safe and I found myself constantly having miscommunications with the front desk.

This stylish hostel has a good location near Paddington, along a street with lots of lovely townhouses. Each bed has its own locker, outlet, and light. Like most London hostels, it's fairly cramped, but the atmosphere was great. I'd say here again.

This hostel represents poor value for money especially with it's changeable peak rates. It is out of touch with the rest of the hostels around and the hostelling scene. The rooms are low ceilings, cramped and stuffy- especially the 8 bed dorms. It is in a noisy location and the need to have the windows open with the stuffiness worsened the noise factor. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone and would suggest that people look at some of the better hostels close by that offer much better val

Great location, easy to walk everywhere. A shame you have to pay for WiFi! Could just charge a couple Euros more to have it included.

Good location and overall decent hostel. I stayed in an 8 person dorm and checked in relatively late on a Saturday night, only to find a missing pillow and gum stuck on my blanket when I entered my room, Bathroom was tight and unclean. Mentioned this to the front desk yet no one came to offer alternative pillows/blankets.

We had a problem with one of the other girls (rude

Excellent breakfast! Simple and good quality.

Compared to other Hostel's I have been in London I thought this was the best. The standard of rooms was excellent and all the bedding was clean and crisp . The bathroom was tiny but clean. I was in a 4 bedroom and particularly liked that each bed had its own light.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • New Zealand

Nothing wrong with this place, but when I went there weren't too many people but did talk tip those that were there. Comes with big lockers in room, just bring your own lock! Also wifi is not free

The breakfast is good, it is better than what I have at home, with yogurts, cereals, toast, milk, coffee, jam, butter and cheese. My room had two floors, two bathroons, six beds, mirror, and hairdryer. The bathroom was always clean, and it is not so hard to share it. The staff was friendly and there was great security during all night. I certainly recommend it, especially for the excellent location, near Paddington, a busy street full of different types of commerce, including a 24h supermark.

• 14th Jun 2014