Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

It was our first time in a hostel and this place was great. Really clean and helpful staff. Tube station is fairly close. Have to pay for wifi which is like 3 pounds.

• 23rd Oct 2014

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

Great hostel, great location, wifi needs improving. I would stay again and staff are very helpful.

Room was hot

What I really missed was the hospitality of the employees. Not all of them have been very helpful and friendly. That was a pity.The ladies of the travel informations desk / bar did not really speak english, which made the communication very difficult and so they could not help us at all.

• 13th Oct 2014

I was really unlucky and ended up in a room with 2 people who snored like something you have never experienced before. Obviously this cannot be helped by the hostel! The beds were okay, although there was no ladder to get to the top bunk which was awkward, and the pillows were very thin. Bathroom in average state from recent use-was ensuite. Included breakfast was standard but good. Lots of families and older people there. Okay hostel; would return for short stay only

A gathering place for globe-trotters! In four nights, I chatted with room-mates from China, Brazil, Serbia, and all over western Europe.

I had a great stay. Yes i would stay again. The wifi is a little bit up and down. Could probably improve a little. But again free breakfast is great and the staff were very helpful. 9/10 for me

pleasant stay, thank you

It has a great location in Paddington and nice staff, but it's not kept overly clean and the beds are extremely uncomfortable.

Hostel was very close to the tube station. Staff (a German girl and a guy who spoke Spanish) were very helpful and patient with me. I would definitely come back. However, only down side is that the internet is not free.

Not the cheapest hostel you will ever stay at, but a solid choice. Very close to Paddington station, friendly staff, and a good level of security. Unfortunately I didn't wake up in time for the free breakfast but I heard it was very good.

compared to equity point in Lisbon this is not even close. A long walk from the very expensive tube They charge 2 pounds for 1 hour of internet and they use a server that is so restrictive (it wont even let me DL big bang theory though its perfectly legal to do so) I would not go there ever again. St christophers inn next time..

staff were very friendly, there was a nice atmosphere. a good place to rest and recharge the batteries before heading off again

Too many bunk beds crammed into an inadequate space. All that needs to be said.

• 30th Sep 2014

When we checked in there was no water till 5pm, which meant no toilet or showers. When we woke up, there was a leak from the roof in our bathroom that saturated carpets. Once again no water for a wash up. Also in this day and age you can get free wifi in most pubs and restaurants. why they still make you pay here is silly. The breakfast was the only standout, which was pretty good

Nice place to stay... offers simple breakfast, has WiFi access (although it is not free). Clean bathrooms...

• 20th Sep 2014

We have our beds occupied and they didnt know it, so we went to another room and they said to us without any time restriction to sleep in the first one again, we went to the hostel at 21 h, they decided to broke our lock and take our rucksacks which where into the segurity box and lost our towels. At 4 o clock they gave my bed to other boy so he wake up me, I went with him to reception and first they said to the boy left the hostel without check it or left the bed to the boy and the room wasbusy

• 19th Sep 2014