Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Room was hot

What I really missed was the hospitality of the employees. Not all of them have been very helpful and friendly. That was a pity.The ladies of the travel informations desk / bar did not really speak english, which made the communication very difficult and so they could not help us at all.

• 13th Oct 2014

I was really unlucky and ended up in a room with 2 people who snored like something you have never experienced before. Obviously this cannot be helped by the hostel! The beds were okay, although there was no ladder to get to the top bunk which was awkward, and the pillows were very thin. Bathroom in average state from recent use-was ensuite. Included breakfast was standard but good. Lots of families and older people there. Okay hostel; would return for short stay only

A gathering place for globe-trotters! In four nights, I chatted with room-mates from China, Brazil, Serbia, and all over western Europe.

I had a great stay. Yes i would stay again. The wifi is a little bit up and down. Could probably improve a little. But again free breakfast is great and the staff were very helpful. 9/10 for me

pleasant stay, thank you

Hostel was very close to the tube station. Staff (a German girl and a guy who spoke Spanish) were very helpful and patient with me. I would definitely come back. However, only down side is that the internet is not free.

Not the cheapest hostel you will ever stay at, but a solid choice. Very close to Paddington station, friendly staff, and a good level of security. Unfortunately I didn't wake up in time for the free breakfast but I heard it was very good.

compared to equity point in Lisbon this is not even close. A long walk from the very expensive tube They charge 2 pounds for 1 hour of internet and they use a server that is so restrictive (it wont even let me DL big bang theory though its perfectly legal to do so) I would not go there ever again. St christophers inn next time..

staff were very friendly, there was a nice atmosphere. a good place to rest and recharge the batteries before heading off again

Too many bunk beds crammed into an inadequate space. All that needs to be said.

• 30th Sep 2014

When we checked in there was no water till 5pm, which meant no toilet or showers. When we woke up, there was a leak from the roof in our bathroom that saturated carpets. Once again no water for a wash up. Also in this day and age you can get free wifi in most pubs and restaurants. why they still make you pay here is silly. The breakfast was the only standout, which was pretty good

Nice place to stay... offers simple breakfast, has WiFi access (although it is not free). Clean bathrooms...

• 20th Sep 2014

We have our beds occupied and they didnt know it, so we went to another room and they said to us without any time restriction to sleep in the first one again, we went to the hostel at 21 h, they decided to broke our lock and take our rucksacks which where into the segurity box and lost our towels. At 4 o clock they gave my bed to other boy so he wake up me, I went with him to reception and first they said to the boy left the hostel without check it or left the bed to the boy and the room wasbusy

• 19th Sep 2014
  • Spain

We booked a group of four and the staff separated us in three rooms. And one of the staff said it was due to the system from hostelworld. So, the the hostelworld's size please fix your booking system compatible with theirs. This situation did not happen to only us, there were 3 other groups at that time had the same problem. The hostel even ran out of room key. So every time I wanted to go in my room, I had to ask a staff to escort me. Lastly, I book a 8 mixed bed dorm and got a 10 one.

At this time i must say the Hostel was very loud. And it was dirty. The Staff was very friendly. But for the Wifi for 3 days is 7£. I think it's to much. But the breakfast is all right. The Tube Station Paddington is just 5min walk away. So for a vew days is alright.

Good location an breakfast, however on my third morning woke up with bites all over me, as did the girls staying in the bed next to me, couldn't stay here for my final night and the staff were very dismissive of me when i tried to make them aware of the issue, and offered no compensation or even apologies, would not stay again!

• 12th Sep 2014

You have to pay for an adapter, padlock, towel, and Wifi so they definitely squeeze a lot of money out of you after basic fees. Other than that it's a decent place, room was good, food was ok, but you couldn't cook for yourself. Staff was ok.

The staff was incredibly friendly, but there were many issues. The room was not clean at all. Our room key didn't work. The doorman at night wouldn't let us in at first because we'd only been given one pass for two people. Breakfast was pretty bad, and the breakfast room was very dirty. The hair dryer in our room didn't work and when I asked to borrow one at reception, they asked me for a deposit. Security for the storage area for bags (we arrived a bit early) was minimal.

• 11th Sep 2014

The staff is incredibly helpful, kind and friendly; well located near hyde park and to several bus stops and underground.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5