Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

please clean bathroom's filter, regulate shower temperature (was extremly hot !!) and replace shower curtain from time to time.

• 20th Nov 2014

Sorry guys, my room was invaded to people to make services and I was not informed, I was not allowed to change the room for that inconvenience and the lack of hot water for a whole day, at winter (close to) time!

It is a nice place where guests feel welcomed, the staff is helpfull and always available to answer your questions. The ambiance was good and it was appreciated to have breakfast included (and a nice breakfast)! Maybe the only negative point would be that there is no kitchen where you can cook your own food, but still, I had a great stay and I would recommend that place to other people!

Big mix up with out reservation. It took about 30 minutes to check in. Rooms are a bit cramped as well but otherwise we had a lovely stay

Amazing staff, spotless feather comforters, lively atmosphere and nice breakfast! Wifi under charge and moquette on the floor were the only down sides (though you can pay for the internet and that's all right!)

• 5th Nov 2014

The hostel is really beautiful! I thought it was a Hotel when I arrived, but the bed/mattress is really uncomfortable :( I have backacke because of the bed, but the overall is very good! Breakfast really good, staff really helpfull and the hostel is very well decorated! :)

• 5th Nov 2014

It's a big place. Real big. You feel sort of like a broiler chicken in a factory.

dirty room...

It's annoying that we have to pay for the WiFi. I paid for it and it didn't work well.

Was a struggle to get to the bathroom every day as there were no common showers, only in the room. Shower was over a bathtub

The reception staff member was alone so it took a while to check in. The room was clean but smelt bad.

• 3rd Nov 2014
  • Wales

Really good for a short stay!

• 2nd Nov 2014

I very like here!Only at night more human a lot of noise,the other is great!

• 1st Nov 2014
  • China

Staff wasn't as friendly as expected from most hostels. They charge you for the wi-fi - 7 pounds for 3 days. I felt like that was absurd. It has included breakfast, though, which is quite good. Felt like the rooms were very small and it's terrible to have only 1 bathroom to share among 6 people. Showers weren't quitte good as well. I expected a lot more for this price, but also know that London's is beyond average when it comes to money.

The wifi didn't work so £3 wasted, staff was unclear about basic things and the room was decent but super crowded for 3 people

• 29th Oct 2014

Very relaxt atmosphere!

It was our first time in a hostel and this place was great. Really clean and helpful staff. Tube station is fairly close. Have to pay for wifi which is like 3 pounds.

Everything seems to be perfect. The only disadvantage is that you have to pay for the WiFi connection but at least is a good.

I thought the location was very good but everything was a little bit small and I had a long journey behind me so my big bag was really big trough the small hallways and all the self-closing doors. I also got a little cold after my stay because it got cold during the night - windows weren´t closing properly and I think the heating was off =(

This is what a Hostel should be like, the people who run this place will be in the business for a long time. Thank you for my stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6