Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

패딩턴역에서 가깝고 도착하기쉽다 하지만 가격이저렴하다보니 관광객이아닌 일자리를 구하려는 외국인친구들로 가득하다 그래서 그런지 아침에 홀로 불을 켜거나 드라이기를 써볼수도없었다 조식은 빵과 씨리얼이었고 깨끗하긴했다 하지만 다시가라면 다른 호스텔도 이용해보고싶다

as my second time in Equity and again I had a great experience.My next time in London I sure will stay there again. Traveled alone, the neighborhood it's very safe. I back late night and I haven't any problems.The only thing a little bad is that it has not space for cooking but has a microwave that you can heat up your food. It is much more practical. There are Mcdonald's, Burger King, KFC, Indian and Asians restaurantes all close.And still have Tesco +or - close. Paddington Station too.

• 13th Jan 2015

The Equity Point I stayed in in Lisbon was much nicer, but for it being in London and cheaper than most other hostels, it was a pretty good deal. Unfortunately while I was there, there was a school group that was ridiculously loud. As a frequent traveler I always bring earplugs so it wasn't too much of a problem.

The hostel is excellent and very easy to find. I really enjoyed stay there mostly because the location and the staffs. The staff are really helpful and friendly, there is Brazilian working there (yay Brazilian as well) and other staffs that helped us to book a cab to the airport and order pizza and other stuffs. Thus, I recommend it for sure, but one thing they could improve is their showers, they use that one that you need to push after a while and the water was either too hot or too cold.

I was very uncomfortable here. I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm with my brother, (we are 21 & 22) and the rest of the guys in our room were in their 40's. I was on the bottom bunk and it looked as though the board underneath the mattress had never been cleaned. There was hair and dust. The carpet was super dirty and looked like it was rarely vacuumed. The bathroom was okay at best. Door inside the bathroom looked like something had splattered all over and not been cleaned. Won't stay here again.

Very welcoming staff, comfortable bed. Nice breakfast.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Sweden

The hostel is good but the staff was great.

• 2nd Jan 2015

I stayed at this hostel the first days of January 2015, and I really liked it. It is well- located (Paddington) and the staff working at the reception were really friendly and helpful. My room, which was shared with other 5 people, was spacious enough. Breakfast was good and they had variety. The only thing that needs to be improved is cleanliness, especially in the bathrooms. Also, there should be something better than just a curtain as a shower.

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Spain

Ok, I´ve always really enjoyed staing in Equity point london, but this last time, The room was just too smal and too crowded and there was only ONE bathroom for 8 GIRLS! The same roomm used to 4 people was used to 8, and that was too much! :x still a nice place, but look for less people\room

It was my fourth time in London and this was the best place I've ever stayed there. Breakfast was amazing, staff was really nice and the rooms are big and clean. The only thing is that there's only one bathroom per room (which can be really bad depending on your roomates, as it was for me) and that you have to pay for the wifi.

Thank you for the excellent stay! Loved the breakfast every morning, that really makes a difference if you're on a tight budget. I have to comment thought that my bathroom (at room B1) didn't have a working lock, making it very uncomfortable specially if you're sharing the room. Also the shower oscillated from hot to cold, and that was really annoying. Other than this suggestions, I loved my stay, thank you very much!

• 29th Dec 2014

Rooms are WAY too cramped, only one out of 8 pple can move around the room at one time, everyone else has to climb onto their beds to allow the one person to move.

In general a nice place for the money.. Good rooms and friendy staff (though not always that informative)... A kitchen or locks for the lockers would have been much appreciated though

I had a really great stay (3 nights)! It's really close to the Paddington metro and train station, which is convenient for day trips to Oxford or elsewhere. The staff was super friendly and let me print my boarding pass. I will say that the WiFi does cost, but they do supply linens and a free breakfast (which kind of balances it out for me anyway). Having access to a large seating area and a cafe inside the hostel was also very nice!

I loved my time here though not having a kitchen to cook your own meals does make life a bit harder and more expensive my recommendation is open the kitchen for guest who wish to cook for themselves in the evenings

• 24th Dec 2014

Staff were friendly and helpful. Good location, clean and nice place to stay.

• 24th Dec 2014
  • Nepal

Good place for backpackers

Had a great experience there but some things can be done better. Security when takingyou luggage from luggage room was 0. you can take the luggage you want.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Spain

Great hostel for the value of price. While I was in the hostel, some one in my room stole my towel and I heard it was very common for towels to get stolen in the hostel. I think it would be so much better if the hostel provides us with some towel so this would not happen.

• 19th Dec 2014
  • Indonesia

Bathroom is small although it does include a bath. Toilet paper sometimes ran out. Clean and well heated with comfortable beds. Seven minutes walk to Paddington station with Heathrow Express and many rail and tube lines. Beautiful stone faced building in elegant wide pillared terrace.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5