Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

2099 Total Reviews

very noisy and full of school children. food was very boring and generally uninspired. staff is very helpful. all in all not a great place unless you are desperate.

• 7th Apr 2014

We really appreciate the parking place during our stay with a very nice guy (speaking french) at the security. People at the desk were also very nice.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Belgium
  • Couple, 41+

Excellent staff very helpfull. Facilities, the 4 bedroom had allmost no space, and the locker for your bags was very very small.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Denmark

The ensuite bathroom gets flooded when we take a shower.

The 8-bed dorm was the smallest 8-bed dorm I've been in in my entire life. I had to manoeuvre myself to get to my bed. Luckily the bed above me was empty. I don't know how a person would be able to sleep up there with someone below. It is clear they haven't vacuumed the floor. When paying by card they charge a one pound service charge per night you are staying. Irritating, esp. with a "change collection box" at reception asking for spare change. Positives are good location and good lockers.

It suited our need perfectly, probably should have more staff in there though, to keep up with the cleaning. Lack of common room/s bit of a minus but who need one when you have a nice appartment style rooms .

It wasn't in the best location in that I had to do a lot of traveling to get to main attractions, but the neighborhood is very wealthy. The hostel itself was a little absurd because you had to pay for wifi, but overall I though the stay was ok.

Everything was very fine. I just don't understand how internet isn't free...

It doesn't have free WiFi, I don't like it! I will choose another hostel in London.

The best hostel breakfast in London.

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Good rates, location perfect, i was offered early check inn

• 4th Mar 2014
  • Jordan

The location of the hostel is good and the staff are all friendly and helpful. However, the facilities of the room were really bad. I stayed at the 6-bed female dorm for two nights. The light in the toilet kept flashing and it suddenly went off when I was taking shower. The same applied to the lights in the bedroom.

• 1st Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great hostel, really clean!! Good location and nice dorm for 4 people ! Breakfast was nice too and at the night it was quiet !! Value for money and undoubtedly I will stay again !!

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Greece

Good hostel and travel connection, but too many school groups accommodated in , when I was there.

Everything was pretty good, except for the WiFi that you have to pay for.

Check-in staff need to be clearer with instructions as we got told one rule regarding drinking when checking in and then a totally different thing by the night security guy. But the fact they have a night security guy is great! Very good breakfast with plenty of choice included. All in all great value for money and a fantastic location close to the tube and within walking distance to some of London's top sights.

Great staff, clean. Small room for 4. Finally a hostel with an elevator! Good space for breakfast.

I really enjoyed my stay at Equity Point! The facilities were clean, the beds were comfy and the staff were very accommodating-- especially considering that we had to check out at the crack of dawn. Because we couldn't eat breakfast, they fave us some juice and something small to eat to go! The bathroom was quite small, but you can make it work. I would stay there again!

Great location. Very small rooms.

Congratulations! Felicidades!