Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

Still an amazing place .... fun ,friendly and really really clean !!! Thank you guys :)

I really didn't know what to expect but I had a perfect stay at Equity Point. Friendly staff, free breakfast an clean rooms. The only downside is having to pay for wifi.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Well located and very cheerful staff.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Spain

The floor of the room was really dirty. So I had to wear my shoes all the time. There is no provide indoor slippers. If we had to prepare for them why don't you guys tell us from the beginning? 'It is dirty on the floor, so you have to bring your slippers.' It wasn't horrible, but not good. And the wifi is too expensive.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Really good value clean hostel. Will return again in February!

There's no kitchen, which makes cheap travelling tough. Not much of an atmosphere either, but it's right close to the Paddington tube station.

It 'S a nice place and was a nice surprise to find that there's a lift to go to the floors with bags. Unfortunately There's no kitcken, neither a boiler to be used to make a cup of tea by your self, if you want you can buy it at the reception or at the bar of the hotel.

This hostel charges a lot for wifi, and for a padlock to lock your luggage away. The staff were rude and not efficient. I waited half an hour until I was checked in and the woman who checked me in was very unprofessional and kept swearing. I understand she was busy, but there was two members of staff working. The bathroom was filthy, and tiny... but the whole experience was rubbish.

• 22nd Aug 2014

We received a free tea since our room was not ready on time - staff are very friendly and helpful!! The street outside the hostel (which is in a good location) is rather busy and thus it's pretty loud even at night. Plus the bathroom's van didn't work, so it was a little mouldy everywhere. However, we enjoyed our stay and the great breakfast! Ps: Free wifi would be grand!

Fantastic place to stay. The only problem I had with it was no kitchen facilities. They do provide breakfast but if you like to cook for yourself I'd suggest staying elsewhere. I had to eat out every day, or buy stuff that could be eaten cold. Which ended up costing quite a bit. I would have liked to be able to even microwave something.

- -: bedbugs! -: very small bathroom, could have been better cleaned +: but bathroom in the room ++: nice breakfast room with great breakfast

No kitchen no microwave to use. I had the sensation that if I breath inside I need to pay for it. Wifi you must to pay and it's expensive, the first hostel I've seen that you need to pay for the wifi.. And a room for 8 people en-suite, it's quite bad idea.. in a room very small, you cannot open your bagages.. there is no space suficient. Staff were ok. Location pretty good too.

Did not sleep much - rather noisy fellow guests,moving bedsprings, slamming of doors, lift sounds etc. Good breakfast and very nice to be able to get a cup of tea late at night. Was surprised I had to BUY a lock instead of renting one. My sister had booked a 4 bed female dorm (which had been confirmed) but had to pay extra for it on arrival because her booking had somehow changed to a mixed dorm and she did not want that.

• 14th Aug 2014

Pros: The staff was great. Very helpful Cons: Only one bathroom for 8 people. The room cleaning was poor. No free wifi or internet.

• 12th Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Recommended hostel to stay, this was my second time. Breakfast is good. A negative point is that they charged for Wi-Fi.

The hostel itself was nice and clean with a great location. However, staff members were reluctant to help us, being generally rude and incompetent and thus creating an unwelcoming and bitter environment within the Hostel.

• 7th Aug 2014

Good hostel, nice staff who like to have a chat. Not very luxurious, but clean and good beds. It isn't a hostel where you meet people easily at the bar, which is a pitty. There are two subwatstations nearby with which you can go to the center of the city rather fast: even Londen has some (!) pubs ;).

• 6th Aug 2014

I will not visit there again in my life. Stupid staff

Nice hostel within 10 minutes walk of Paddington Station. Really friendly and helpful staff, reception open 24/7, perhaps a little outdated cafe/common room area downstairs (also closes by 10 or 11pm), can bring own alcohol in (but not in dorms), off the main street so very peaceful at night, bathrooms very small. Nice atmosphere and okay breakfast (basics).

This hostel was OK.There was a massive school group staying who were obviously causing problems. They didn't really bother me but I could tell the staff weren't trained to deal with this type of thing. The bathroom in my room was quite dirty but the rest of the place seemed clean enough as I was only staying for one night. This I probably the best you can get for this price in this area. If you want cleaner and better staff, you need to pay a bit more. Welcome to L

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5