Equity Point London

Very Good 2978 Total Reviews

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Mar 2017
6.3

There is no wifi in the rooms and barely any in the lobby. Breakfast is just toast and cereal.

• Russia, Male, 31-40
11th Mar 2017
7.1

WiFi doesn't work anywhere and anytime ((((

• Chile, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2017
7.1

Wi-fi does not work. They tell you to keep trying ... and it just doesn't. It's clean and the staff is friendly. Easy walk to the tube and train station. Will I stay here again? Probably if I'm on vacation, but not if I'm just passing over while needing to work. Fix the wi-if!!!!!

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2017
6.0

The hostel as a whole felt safe and secure and was clean, however the shower room had no ventilation so if you were the second person to use it, it would be humid and fogged up and smelt like damp. Also the curtain in the room only covered 75% of the window, so one of the beds had light through the window at night and in the morning, also upon check in the staff were talking among themselves and on check out i didn't even get a thank you or a good bye just my deposit shoved in my hand.

2nd Mar 2017

Location is good, 10 minutes walk from Paddington station. The Room is bit congested, bed is comfortable, toilet is clean but old and without some simple necessities like a hook or hanger. Wifi only available at the lobby. Staffs were good and friendly. With few basic changes and upgrade the place can be great place to stay.

• USA, Female, 41+
20th Feb 2017
2.3

It was the worst!! I got a bug bits all over my body and they didn't say or do anything to tell me they were sorry Staffer was so not friendly .. And there wifi didn't work so I ask if it's working they said mine is .. it must be your Phon .. I told them I have brand new I-Phon , they then just shrug there shoulder .. I was so mad about them being so indifference I ask ever one that was sitting around the common area if there wifi works and they all said no and it has not work in days .

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017
4.9

Room was dirty, staff was uninviting, wifi didn't work and when we told the staff about it, they just simply said it doesn't work for some people and didn't try to fix it. I do have to say they were helpful when we had to change the date of our reservation, but that still doesn't make up for the rest of the experience. The overall vibe of the hostel was sort of a downer, which it shouldn't have been since we were there on a warm (for winter) Friday night, so it should have had some life to it.

• Spain, Female, 18-24
14th Feb 2017
6.0

The room was pretty good, though we only had blankets and no duvets, given that it was February it was pretty chilly. The en-suite toilet that we shared with other 5 people was in very bad conditions, not dirty, but everything was old and rusty and it was a bit disgusting. And not having ventilation was a huge drawback. The people we were with were smoking joints in the room, the hairdryer didn't work. Breakfast was good though, despite not having any juice. Not awful but won't be coming back.

10th Feb 2017
7.4

All I can really say about Equity Point is that most every aspect of the hostel was good enough for me to forget about during my stay. Clean, fresh, quiet and cheery. Their facilities do not include a real place to socialize, but if you are traveling in a group that might not matter so much. My only gripes were that the wifi was unavailable anywhere but the lobby and intermittently in the breakfast area, and that there weren't any laundry services available on the premises.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2017
3.1

The reception desk employees are very unhelpful and slow. The cleanliness is almost inexistent. The wi-fi free access is a lie and the blow driers did not work as well as some plugs. They sell you over-priced tourist services. The photos are a complete illusion of reality. Not worth it. The breakfast cutlery is very badly washed which disgusting.