Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

You have to pay for an adapter, padlock, towel, and Wifi so they definitely squeeze a lot of money out of you after basic fees. Other than that it's a decent place, room was good, food was ok, but you couldn't cook for yourself. Staff was ok.

The staff was incredibly friendly, but there were many issues. The room was not clean at all. Our room key didn't work. The doorman at night wouldn't let us in at first because we'd only been given one pass for two people. Breakfast was pretty bad, and the breakfast room was very dirty. The hair dryer in our room didn't work and when I asked to borrow one at reception, they asked me for a deposit. Security for the storage area for bags (we arrived a bit early) was minimal.

• 11th Sep 2014

The staff is incredibly helpful, kind and friendly; well located near hyde park and to several bus stops and underground.

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay,excellent value for money

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Staff was really kind and they solved me really fast fast a problem I had. The hostel is in an excellent location.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Spain

The hostel was ok, clean bed and good location. I stayed in an 8 bed dorm; however, the staff beds were upstairs in the same room. While the staff were very quiet and seemed to have their own bathroom, it meant that more than 8 people had access to the room which I found to be misleading. It also meant slightly more living noise and lights. There are no kitchen facilities, there is even a sign up on the microwave to not use it except for breakfast. Staff were lovely and helpful.

l will use again

Still an amazing place .... fun ,friendly and really really clean !!! Thank you guys :)

very good location. good value for the money

• Spain

I really didn't know what to expect but I had a perfect stay at Equity Point. Friendly staff, free breakfast an clean rooms. The only downside is having to pay for wifi.

• Spain

Well located and very cheerful staff.

• Spain

The floor of the room was really dirty. So I had to wear my shoes all the time. There is no provide indoor slippers. If we had to prepare for them why don't you guys tell us from the beginning? 'It is dirty on the floor, so you have to bring your slippers.' It wasn't horrible, but not good. And the wifi is too expensive.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Really good value clean hostel. Will return again in February!

There's no kitchen, which makes cheap travelling tough. Not much of an atmosphere either, but it's right close to the Paddington tube station.

It 'S a nice place and was a nice surprise to find that there's a lift to go to the floors with bags. Unfortunately There's no kitcken, neither a boiler to be used to make a cup of tea by your self, if you want you can buy it at the reception or at the bar of the hotel.

This hostel charges a lot for wifi, and for a padlock to lock your luggage away. The staff were rude and not efficient. I waited half an hour until I was checked in and the woman who checked me in was very unprofessional and kept swearing. I understand she was busy, but there was two members of staff working. The bathroom was filthy, and tiny... but the whole experience was rubbish.

• 22nd Aug 2014

We received a free tea since our room was not ready on time - staff are very friendly and helpful!! The street outside the hostel (which is in a good location) is rather busy and thus it's pretty loud even at night. Plus the bathroom's van didn't work, so it was a little mouldy everywhere. However, we enjoyed our stay and the great breakfast! Ps: Free wifi would be grand!

Fantastic place to stay. The only problem I had with it was no kitchen facilities. They do provide breakfast but if you like to cook for yourself I'd suggest staying elsewhere. I had to eat out every day, or buy stuff that could be eaten cold. Which ended up costing quite a bit. I would have liked to be able to even microwave something.

- -: bedbugs! -: very small bathroom, could have been better cleaned +: but bathroom in the room ++: nice breakfast room with great breakfast

No kitchen no microwave to use. I had the sensation that if I breath inside I need to pay for it. Wifi you must to pay and it's expensive, the first hostel I've seen that you need to pay for the wifi.. And a room for 8 people en-suite, it's quite bad idea.. in a room very small, you cannot open your bagages.. there is no space suficient. Staff were ok. Location pretty good too.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5