Equity Point London Reviews

Westbourne Terrace 100-102, Paddington, London, England

The bathroom was extremely small, especially the shower area.

• 19th May 2015

Overall good hostel, as it is clean and well managed. One of the more expensive ones I live in, therefore I did not rate it as best value for money. The reason I say so is that they have free wifi in the common area, but in the room it actually cost extra. The cost of living in London is higher that's for sure, overall, I'd recommend living here. Few minutes walk away from Paddington Station.

Very good hostel. Rooms are small but excellent value. I was in a 4 bed dorm with an en-suite and the room was clean and well-furnished. Staff were helpful. Great location, about a 5 minute walk from Paddington tube station.

If I happened to be in London I will come back to stay once again

Breakfast was AMAZING.. best hostel breakfast we ever had and for the price we paid it's a very good deal. The location is fairly good, only a short tube ride away from the city centre. The staff seemed nice also.. the only thing that bugged me was that we booked an 8-bed dorm, but it was like a 2-story room so there was actually another room connected to it and you could hear absolutely everything they did/said. I think they should advertise it as a bigger dorm rather than an 8-bed...

Reception Staff is really welcoming and helpful (even though staff at the travel desk don't seem to know much... But They'll look stuff up online for you...). The hostel is well situated, the neighborhood is safe and close to the tube, the parks and gardens. The rooms are a bit small and the no ladder on the bunkbeds thing is a problem! It would also be nice if we could use the kitchen.

The value of money doesn't meet the standards, rooms were too small, the is no room for luggage I had to leave mine down stairs. The stuff were little unprofessional. There are no step to climp up the second bunk bed which os unsafe.

A great hostel, everyone was really friendly and I had a great time. Having breakfast included was a nice touch :)

• 3rd May 2015
  • New Zealand

I found a needle in my room on the floor. It's scary and very unsanitary.

There was one staff member that was kinda rude, but everyone else was cool! Breakfast was great

The breakfast that's included was great. The bathroom in my room was pretty small, it was difficult to change after showering. Also, there are no extra bathrooms on each floor and the toilet is in the same room as the shower, so if you have to use the toilet when someone is showering, you have to go all the way down to the first floor. WiFi is only free when you're in the lobby, which is inconvenient. You can pay for WiFi in your room, seems like a cash grab. Good location, close to Hyde Park.

I Think its a good hostel that i can recomend. They shuld have a TV set in the Library upstaris from reception.

• 27th Apr 2015
  • Sweden

I stayed for just one night in a mixed 6 person room. It was very clean and near a lot of bus stations and the tube. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It seemed like it would have a lot going on, but I didn't really check because I was just there the night before my flight. I would stay there again.

Staff not there for the client, talk between them at reception about their problems specially Italian girls.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Portugal

Helpful and friendly staff. Clear and nice rooms.

It was a satisfactory stay, ensuite bathroom in the 6 bed dorm was a nice touch. Clean room, bed was alright although the blanket was quite thin. Staff at reception were helpful and friendly. The cafeteria felt sad and having an extra charge for wifi in the room is greedy. Close to Paddington tube station and Hyde park. Atmosphere was non existent. A decent place for a weekend stay if you have places to go and people to see but don't come here to try and meet people.

EquityPoint in London is a great accommodation. The stuff is friendly and helpful, the bed is comfortable and the hostel is located close to to Hyde Park. It is central, but also quiet. All you can eat breakfast. It was a great stay there.

Location was great, but facilities were pretty gross and uncleaned.

• 21st Apr 2015

Great Place to stay. Security is around 24/7, there's always staff to help you out, the breakfast is bigger than you expect from typical hostel. Cleanliness A+, the beds are already made up and comfy and you have atleast one plug next to your bed together with a separate light. The only problem is that there is no ladder to climb to upper bed, so it can be a bit tricky.

Beds were comfy, staff were helpful

• 17th Apr 2015